Shingeki no Kyojin /snk/

Worst character edition

Spoilers already out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o9IXAJg4Vm0
yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/148467998638/snk-84-spoilers-syringebowl-first-blood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Yes, just yes.

I always miss all the fun.
Reading the archive isn't the same.

From 0 to JUST, how was this chapter?

Go cry Bertfags

FUCKING

KEK

Holy fuck, AA is actually a thing that could happen at this point. Isayama's Gary Stu is practically the main character now.

So when is Armin going to going return to claim his prize?

M A D M A N

then why don't you post them you little shit

Tsk please. After all this, Mikasa will end up with Armin. Annie has Reiner, he is the only person that understands her. I want to see them interact again.

Is Nisekoi again. Worst girl won.

SnK is dead. There's nothing after this point other than shippingfaggotry and /vp/ tier retardation.

Is there a single good reason that might amount to good storytelling for keeping Armin alive?

I
WANT
BERT
TO
LIVE

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride

Basement and Zeke's knowledge might turn things around.

If Armin even tries to come two steps away from Annie she'll fuck his shit up like the little bitch he is.

A bit late for that user. He can live on in your heart.

All the BRA pics I have makes me depressed now.

Zeke will just job again.

>a character in snk
>not sucking Armin's dick

Why he would do that? He is not Eren.

Reminder that one of the animators ship it

>Bert and Erwin still died
>people acting like it's the end of the world

Even if we have to keep Armin this is still an improvement. Bert's death was 10/10

Died like a bitch

Armin is the MC now.

youtu.be/o9IXAJg4Vm0

Eat shit. Armin still being alive ruins everything.

She will drop her panties at the sight of him.

I still kinda ship this

Not if she's prepped properly for him

why doesn't he just put his consciousness into this spinal cord

>Erwin will never see Marie again.
>Nile will only spit some awful comment about his death.
>Manlet is going to bury Erwin alongside his dad.
>Erwin will never marry and have children to make him smile everyday.
>Erwin will never live the rest of his life in a peaceful reclution.
>Nobody is going to bury Manlet. He is going to die alone while seeing how happy are EMA.

More like she'll drop her foot on his neck.

Eren has the coordinate and Zeke is his family. I love Armin and his role will be just lead troops. He won't want to fight.

Can't be assed to trudge through all the shitposting.

Just post the spoilers here.

Even when he's giving that look to Eren?

I'd gladly stage a month long convention for Bertfags in my house and bear their wankery over their irrelevant sweaty husbando if it means that I never have to see a muh ocean or muh bullies flashback ever again

Because Armin is too smart.

Isayama blew it with Bert. I didn't expect him to get loads of development since he's not the main character, but I thought he'd at least get something before dying. He only got a tiny bit in the middle of the arc, and even that got undone in this chapter. He's the colossal titan and he went pretty much completely to waste, it's quite sad. Can't even count on him getting it in BRA flashbacks in the future since there's no point in wasting that time on a dead character.

Erwin didn't want to get marry.

Me too user, me too. I hope he can find some happiness in the afterlife, since he was really alone his whole life.

Nile is going to cry and name the unborn child Erwin

He had the exact amount of development to make him look like an enemy so seeing Armin eating him would be ok.

I need this

Apparently more flashbacks that we've already seen for a character that wasn't even going to die was more important

Yeah pretty much. It will be like with Frieda, it will always hurt that it's just a flashback.

Shit you just made me remember Nile. I hope we get to see his reaction.

Literally Marco 2.0

Being the CT gave him jackshit significance

Save Annie, Reiner. Do it for your best friend.
And kill Armin while you're at it.

Reiner and Annie soon.

>there are still people thinking that Armin won't see Berts life through his memories

Don't give me that "only Reiss can do that" shit, Historia just needs to touch him and that will trigger the memories. Rod did the same to Eren.

Historia will be the Key for the plot to unlock all the memories and secrets.

Hnnnnggggg why, why did he have to dieeeeee
Ugh, it's not fair.

So what's the point of keeping Reiner alive? All he has done since his titan reveal is job repeatedly and miraculously escape death

That's cute, I hope he does Nile can command me any day

This is a really lovely art style

Link to the spoilers for those just tuning in.
yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/148467998638/snk-84-spoilers-syringebowl-first-blood

>Jean still lives
Fuck yeah

Does Isayama get triggered when he sees stuff like pic related and his golden boy Gary Stu is nowhere around?

>Reiner's last words to Bert was that he's unreliable and he always leaves the job to others
>but ok I trust you you'll make this buddy

>Armin has a heroic sacrifice.
>Has tons of useless flashbacks.
>Doesn't even die.

>Bert dies like a bitch.
>No flashbacks whatsoever.

VENGEANCE
Just wait, it's gonna be the final arc, a battle of revenge between Reiner and Humanity.

Historia can't trigger the memories. Eren tried that and didn't work. The one who could do that was Rod and he is dead.

He died as he lived

Have you ever seen an author wank so much to a character like Isayama has with Armin?

So Erwin's bastard son will be called Erwin Jr? Cute.

Bella Swan

Isayama evidently puts Armin and Bert on different sides of the spectrum of characters he like

>tfw Reiner is eating by Armin too.

The only thing that could even slightly redeem this arc is the Wall Titans breaking free at the end.

Don't nips hate Armin even more than we do? How are they handling the spoilers?

Isayama knew Armin was going to live so why did he give him all the flashbacks? He could've showed them at any time. I think everyone can agree that a Bert flashback would be way more interesting.

I'm dreading the basement reveal eo much, becuase it is going yo be so underwhelming. Idk if there's anything it can be thatd be worth waiting the entire series for like we have.

Only if you're an Arminfat.

He ranks sixth in popularity despite having no popular fujo pairings.

Though I imagine that the Erwinfags and Bertfags will all turn against him, at least I hope so.

This hurts. Now he'll never enjoy humanity's victory by finally having a family.
;_;

Sexy EA titan fanart

True but that's a self-insert character that is mainly used for self-insert purposes by its audience.

Not even fujos like EAr, despite being the only pairing that Isayama likes.

Why the hell did Armin's hair back?

Don't know whether laugh or be sad that he will never pass those supreme Aryan genes

>True but that's a self-insert character that is mainly used for self-insert purposes by its audience.
Just like Armin. Don't forget the fanbase is consisted of underage kids, and all kids who read manga believe the bullies are wrong and their smarts make up for their lack of everything else.

They can't be that smart if they are reading this trash

*grow back

>they go back to the capital to tell Historia and all the rest about what they have found out in the basement
>Historia tells them that she found hidden books and scrolls about secrets of the Reiss family because she is Queen and has access to all kinds of shit
>somehow learned to control her Reiss powers
>touches Armin and Eren and we get some flashback information dumb chapters

This writing is too fucking obvious.

>despite being the only pairing that Isayama likes.

Have you been reading the last 12 chapters? Isayama is an ErwL fujo.

That's the irony user, they're kids. But then again here we are, "reading this trash".

And then read the letter?

reminder of who makes it to the end

God, are kids such pussies nowadays?

I always self inserted on the ebin badasses or the strong heroes

That's all I really care about: unraveling mysteries. But knowing Isayama, we may never actually know the truth at this rate.

>Mikasa: I wonder if he's dreaming of me
>Eren: Mmmm Armin, why do you look so good in girl clothes?

Being an Armin fan has never felt this good

Do Bortfags genuinely think they're a majority or something?

I just wanted Erwin to get to the basement. Was that too much to ask for?

Who else ran out of popcorn while watching the butthurt unfolding?

And now Erwin is dead and ErwL didn't get a tenth of the amount of flashbacks that EAr did (most of which we had already seen countless times)