What's your opinion on conservative Trannies? Are they welcome on Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on conservative Trannies? Are they welcome on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria
apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx
youtu.be/ibMc-b-KAQA
youtu.be/A0cAq7XD0qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Conservative
>Tranny
Pick one.

Only if I can suckle their feminine penis

They belong in a ditch

Fuck you

right is okay, but that tranny on the left is never welcome in the ethnostate

They're mentally ill faggots who, as Sigmund Freud coined, killed off their ego going from Steve to Stephanie because of a traumatic event in their childhood. Most trannies were raped by a family member.

FART MY MOUTH INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DESSERT

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that trans women have testosterone receptors all over the exterior of their prostate . They have concluded from this that Trans Women sub consciously seek out Conservative men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with Libertarian and Conservative cocks. Even Bailey Jay has gone on record supporting this fact.

>Are they welcome on Sup Forums?
Due to the nature of Sup Forums anyone with an internet connection is welcome on Sup Forums so yes

It's literally a chemical imbalance from external factors.

I don't care who or what uses Sup Forums.

They'll be at the back of the queue for the gas chambers. Too many others of greater threat level to deal with urgently, so thats the best they can expect. The ones that pass might live out their life if careful.

We will wish we did something about this, anons.
We will wish we put a stop to this when the only choice we have left is a 300lb feminist or a trad ladyboy.
Mark my words.

If you’re gay or tranny you can’t be conservative. It’s literally the opposite of conservatism. It goes against the foundation of conservatism such as having a strong society, healthy mind, healthy relationships and the all important nuclear family.

you can be gay and conservative fuckface

So how do you explain the existance of conservative Blair?

>Are they welcome on Sup Forums?
Only if they are white.

so that's who that is

She will be dead via suicide within 15 years

>Conservative
>Trannies
If that isn't a contradiction then I don't know what one is.

There are alt-right jewish people, you know? How new are you?

By the way, why is alt-light still not a thing?

>She

No, they are pretending to be alt-right for shekels or other reasons. Anyway, that's different. A conservative tranny is impossible. If one identifies as conservative, it's just a further sign of mental illness.

No. No niggers or faggots either.

>alt-right jewish
>still support AIPAC and ADL and the total ownage of american political class by Israel
>"american" "conservative"

This is tired

common sense wont ever go out of fashion kiddo

Only if they're hot.

nobody is "welcome" here.
and generally it is ill advised to say anything about who you are.
its better to stay A N O N Y M O U S

FPBP

this

Just because (((she))) identifies as a woman does not make (((her))) one.
Should males that get ass pounded be considered Conservative?

I feel like anyone has the right to do what they want and be who they want. If they want to be gay, a woman. Do it. Just don't mutilate yourself or try any of that 3rd gender unicorn bullshit. Other than that we should keep it in the bedroom and in our pants

He's a mentally ill freak
I think they should all be killed.

go away

Blair is probably one of the few I'd go full Sup Forumsgbt for

Having a cock and balls usually implies having some common sense, doesn't mean they are true conservatives.

they're a complete fake, a fews years ago it used to argue on forums and be completely pro-sjw and now they switch when it gets the youtube views.

>if youre a tranny you must be a leftist
Found the commie. your identity politics subversion have no power here.

>"There are alt-right jewish people, you know?"
>"How new are you?"
>Implying Sup Forums is alt-right

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

NOBODY

came here to make this post but glad someone beat me to it.

Neither Chads nor trannies are welcome. They can both fuck off.

The one promotes promiscuity and worldliness and vanity, while the other promotes ... oh wait, they both promote the same things.

>supporting mental illness to this extreme degree

Oh wow, oh man, you really came here to post a predictable response? Holy shit man, what a contribution. Shame on that user for stealing your thunder.

MUDFLAP VIOLATION?
Sounds like something a gay man would say.

They're fine as long as they keep their femanon benis

Traps are gay

>[CITATION NEEDED]

Also don't bother because no representative psychologist or psychiatrist authority actually accepts that diagnosis

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria

apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

youtu.be/ibMc-b-KAQA

I actually feel sorry for this one. Sorta knew her and her partner a few years ago.

youtu.be/A0cAq7XD0qk

>people thinking they are the other gender, and physically mutilating their bodies in order to satisfy these delusions
>mentally healthy in any way

don't even attempt to legitimize their actions, don't even try to normalize their extreme delusions as being anything close to normal.

if trannies were truly conservative, then they would go back to their normal gender, otherwise they're just being brainwashed by the jewish propaganda

Bulshit question none are welcome on Sup Forums and none are banned we all tolerate each other that's how we prove our worthiness to be here by endurance

ironically in a weird way I guess that makes us all cucks though that Revelation just hitting me makes me feel gay and gross

>Not reading shit
You can be trans and have no associated distress

>in order to satisfy these delusions
If transgenders were to believe they had the opposite sexes chromosomes they would be delusional. An MtF trans person would recognise that they are women in a different sense. You do as well, if you were to see in public (not knowing who she is) I guarantee you use female pronouns, which would be odd for someone whose 100% definitely a man.

Found the faggot

They are mentally and only useful for fighting back against libshits. If libshits were not pressing the trannys so much they would be useless.
I guess you could call them useful idiots and we know what happens to them. They need medical and mental help, not a platform.

they arent worth the bullet to shoot them but ive got a 25lbs dumbbell id toss on its head

they all need to be burned alive on international tv to set an example that this shit is not ok you worthless faggots need to die

If they conform to traditional gender roles/ expectations, and if they don't hold it against you if you refuse to use the wrong pronoun, then they're fine.

S(he) needs to do some facial abuse videos asap

>conservative trannies

sounds like they're just trying to get their foot in the door to spread further degeneracy. there is no such thing, by definition.

there isn't anything I can directly do. want the government to recognize that all tyrannies are mentally disable.

TL;DR hypocrites

bump

You can’t, wanker. I just exaplined why. Your kind will never be accepted and you’re an arrogant faggot for thinking you’re better than trannies in any way. You’re both mentally ill and damaging to society.

Mmmmmmmmm.

welcome on pol? they aren't even welcome on earth or in heaven, they shouldn't even have breathe