Where were you when Digi went full autist?

Where were you when Digi went full autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq5GNDvtZ64
youtube.com/watch?v=jcLCrDGDpbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

boku no pico

I love him. He genuinely doesn't give a fuck and is fully confident and secure in himself
youtube.com/watch?v=lq5GNDvtZ64
youtube.com/watch?v=jcLCrDGDpbM

Am I suppose to know who this is? Am I suppose to care?

Look at this cool picture of Digibro, I sure hope there's no mix up and it's a roll image though because then I'd be breaking the rules.

E celeb youtube cancer from /mlp/ (not being ironic) that constantly steals ideas here and posts opinions most likely to get subscribers for that nice ad money. Watchmojo in anime niche. And that /mlp/ part is relevant because they've been spamming this shit here often recently.

I smell samefag.

What a fat piece of shit

I think you missed Sup Forums - Ecelebs & Twitter drama.

I actually love him, too.
He's my favorite animu yootoober

where are the mods?

>Made a seven hour video.
Fuck this.

I can't escape this guy. I used to primarily be a horsefucker and there were threads on /mlp/ about him. Now I'm mainly on Sup Forums and this creep has followed me here. It's terrifying.

You mean when he covered my little pony? No clue, I don't remember that far back.

Rolling, plz b nice

Might as well roll, since it doesn't seems like this thread's getting deleted any time soon.

Rolling

I watched the entire thing.

Stella is best girl and Julis is a shit.

Digibro is right.

Rate his taste

kill yourself

Will this be the day? Alraune, come to me.

I love Stella!

Frankly, digibro is one of the only two people I enjoy youtubing about animu.
Suck a dick haters

He has patrician taste. He even praised Mayoiga and explained it's greatness to bottom feeders (like the vast majority of Sup Forums) that failed to understand the show.

This. RISE ABOVE THE HATE DIGIFAM

Fuck off, Digibro.

Monitoring epic thread