Move to New Zealand

As of August 2017 54.77 of Arrivals to New Zealand Long Term were from European Countries meaning that migration to New Zealand is now majority white. And with Winston Peters in coalition negotiations this means the number will increase now that English Requirement will be increased and family reunion ended and student visas cut.

72383 out of 132153 means majority white migrants

Fuck off we're full

Can I as be move down there hoss? I knows da Englisheses

I'd love to move to your country, too bad I'd have better luck getting into the pentagon. Have you seen how many visas get denied because of how "full" you fuckers are?

This
>shitaly, brazil, mongrelmerica
BASED

>Have you seen how many visas get denied because of how "full" you fuckers are?
are you saying having a strict migration policy is a bad thing

You won't even let white people in. My cousin and his wife in Ireland wanted to get a Visa to go there.
>white
>no criminal history
>both graduated from high school top of their classes, he's been working as an electrician for 20 years, she's a registered nurse who's worked at countless clinics, and has worked at a hospital for the past 9 years
>no kids
>great employment history with lots of positive references
>pinnacles of their community
>denied visas

What gives?

>he's been working as an electrician for 20 years
older migrants are not welcome the government wants ones as young as possible

Because you see, CANZUK and mainland mommy Britain dropped the principle of being a racial homeland for the Celtic-Germanic peoples and now you must brace your anuses for wog, balkanfag, arab, gook and nigger migration

Why do you keep making bait threads on Sup Forums ? I know who you are, you're the only kiwi with the Nat soc flag. This is the one of the few serious threads that you've made

it seems we only take chinese and indians now. Sorry.
extra points if you have no skills and can't speak English.
This country is going to shit fast.

>know who you are, you're the only kiwi with the Nat soc flag.
i'm not that bloke who is to ashmed to use his own nations flag

How come Australia is infested with white Kiwi's looking for jobs?
I work for a large company and I'd say about 20% of new hires are fush and chup mother fucking Kiwis.

because we have a emigration rate of about 60k a year and australia generally has higher wages

long term colonisation plan

NZ is being sold to Chinese.

How do kiwis generally feel about Americans though New Zealand sounds dope but I'm not trying to be a part of any Niger invasion

NZ needs Breivik
/thread
fuck off we're full. take you mongrel genetics and retarded accent to the
>>>/oven/

>fuck off we're full.
what are you doing with that flag mate

When will King Winston release his decision? He said it would be today

monday

goddamn it

he said on the 12th but now he just keeps on extending it

>Move to New Zealand

you better fucking not