Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Please. Help him.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-World/dp/0316315303
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm already on the arc 6 hype train. I don't have time for this bullshit.

1st for unrequited love!

Q U A L I T Y van Astrea

Onii-sama.

Also top 5 for no spoilers from LNfags please.

That's what I do though? Just tested it and I don't see the difference.

How much of a faggot do you think Reinhardt felt like when he saw Subaru make an ass of himself and get his shit kicked in by his friend? You just know he was telling his knight buddies about this great foreign guy, and then that happens.

He probably cried himself to sleep. Again.

was Shaula pointing to the sky?

How do we save Ram from his evil clutches?

Hey I heard Rem becomes a vegetable, does she ever get better or does the author get off on suffering?

What if the 'him' Beatrice is supposed to meet is Al?

Ram steams her and then Subaru and Ram enjoy steamed Rem for dinner.

Sorry, but she doesn't want to be saved.

Addicts will say they don't want to be saved, but their loved ones still know it's bad for them. Ram must be saved from evil immortal clown.

Echidna already admitted the "him" Beatrice is supposed to wait for could be literally anyone as long as Beatrice herself accepts them.

this is my fetish

Ram wants to save someone too. Why is it wrong when she does it?

She does? Who?

user stop with the memes or give me a LN link

Who do you think?

Here you go:

amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-World/dp/0316315303

Isn't Roswaal some great magician? He can take care of himself far better than Ram can.

This might come across as a surprise to you, but flinging fireballs isn't the solution to all of life's problems.

So what can Ram do for him that he can't do by himself? It's not like she's even any good at housework.

suck his dick

How is sucking his dick supposed to save him?

>So what can Ram do for him that he can't do by himself?
Love him.

He doesn't deserve to be loved if that's how he's going to treat Ram.

Less likely to kill yourself if you get your dick sucked.

Being invincible doesn't make you impervious to suffering.

It's wrong because Roswaal is brainwashing her and will fuck her up, as well as her child.

I guess you know all about love, don't you?

I am. I've read scores of harem manga, as well as romcom and shoujo manga. I am a certified master of love.

I think you're underestimating Ram here. Her mind is her own. She knows what she's doing and can make her own decisions.

Me on the left.

Well then, I suppose I have no choice but to bow to your superior wisdom.

He doesn't need any help

EMT

Is Emilia a ninja?

What does EMT stand for?

Please, end my misery from how they ruined him. Please just let his young self look good.

Emilia-tan Maji Tenshi

i want to kiss subaru

tfw you spend all of your time practicing wooden sword fighting to boost str and totally neglect int.

"isn't it obvious?"

what did he mean by this?

Empty.

>I love Emilia

RIP Rem.

There shall be no happiness left for such Martyrs. ;_;7

Where is this illustration from? Apparently it's official so I'm baffled.

EP 18 was shit. Rem is best girl. Subaru is a shithead for not loving her.
How far ahead is the manga compared to the anime?

forgot pic.

>Subaru should love Rem just because she loves him and saved his life
Emilia should love Subaru too in that case.

And Ram.

no fug that stuck up bitch i dont even know why she wants to be queen. She has no visible motivation.

>emilia
>stuck up

WHY THE FUCK DOES SUBARU LIKE EMILIA?? SHE FUCKING TRASH AND ALL SHE DOES IS ACT LIKE A STUPID CHILD

Rem is literally the best girl ever.

mah nigga

it's time to stop this waifu war

he won't. Have no expectations and you'll be fine when they fuck him up.

Because she never killed him.

there is no war when there is no opposition.
Rem was and will be always the #1 waifu.

>re:zero is over
>Subaru has killed/fucked Satella to death
>Clown is dead
>he married Emilia
>Emilia is now the communist leader of the nation
>the means of production have been seized
>Felt and Reinhard are out of country fucking or something
>Appa man is out of business for being a capitalist pig
>Ram OD on mana in a back alley
>Priscilla is being dommed by Al 24/7
>Felix is being dommed by the all the knights 24/7
>Jew loli has been gulaged for capitalism
>Rem is a vegetable, everyone forgot about her
How likely is all of this to happen?

SHK

If these people were truly for Rem they'd know that Rem is somewhat happy with Subaru's answer since she got what she wanted.

Laughing about the future and supporting ember-restored-Subaru

the guy in the darksouls outfit?

>ROSWAAL

WHAT

Can you not read the name above the character? We're talking about Wilhelm back when he was a twink.

>ALL SHE DOES IS ACT LIKE A STUPID CHILD

No, she acts like a mother. Which is perfect for neets.

shitty japanese writing.
He should had venture to new shores in anime story writing by changing the main character love interest mid season, but NO he choose the boring slut way!

Shit reasoning. Rem killing subaru proves she is the best since she was doing it out of love for her sister. It gives me a warm feeling knowing that my loved one would kill for me.

Someone with common sense.

At this point im trying to promote common sense and good tastes. This shit iinsane

He bodysnatches the bodies of his descendants (that he purposely tampers with). He had a female descendant created/tuned with no magic, just martial arts so he could fight in the War and against some enemy. He discarded it once he no longer needed it.

She is mentally a child you retard

sorry my Kanji reading is a little bit rusty.

>tfw this is what will happen to Ram's child
>she's fine with it
Why is this allowed?

What kind of mother thinks you get pregnant from a kiss?

So we also get gender-bender now, great.

She hardly acts like it though. She's naive, but is actually very responsible with strong morals.

It's a heartwarming story, user. Maybe someday someone can help her understand that she doesn't need to devote herself to Roswaal, but until then she's lost.

The moe kind

Living for 400+ years will give you some qualities like responsibility. Its a shame that rem beats her in that by a landslide and is also cuter doing it.

She had a good mom to drill them in to her

i don't get any kind of that from her actions. she is just reacting to what subarus does. I still don't get why she wants to be queen she has no real motivation.

What's wrong with genderbend?

i'm just ticking my anime stereotype list. nothing more.

All of this stuff gets evealed in Arc 4.
She wants to save her village, which she froze, along with herself.

Plus the quality stuff, yada yada.

>birds flying out of the ground en masse

Bravo, White Fox.

Genderbending is an anime stereotype now? What type of anime have I been missing out on?

Ignoring that this is in a novel, not an anime.

Ok, how many arc's are there? And where are we now?

It's surprising that people are judging Emilia already when Rem's backstory has been revealed and she's getting a lot of screentime right now.

It's clear that Emilia will get focus later on and we can compare better.

>flinging fireballs isn't the solution to all of life's problems

I bet you all will forget this anime in about a month when it's over, and Rem will be answered with: "Who?"

We're in Arc 3. If we get a season 2, then we'll get to see Arc 4.

Basically, this is where a lot of her development and characters comes out. Subaru even tells her to stop relying on him so much and to stand up on her own, and she learns/remembers how to use magic without Puck.

It's a good Arc for Emilia, because she comes to understand herself and all that.

exactly, so let us just enjoy the moment.

[Deadfish] is the best sub for Re:Zero?

>i don't get any kind of that from her actions

>The way she wanted to help that little girl
>The way she worried about Subaru overworking himself in the mansion and gave him a lap pillow to rest on
>The way she was concerned that Subaru was doing something dangerous when he wanted to go save the village children but accepted it without question like trusting her own teenage son
>The way she made Subaru promise he wouldn't go with her to the royal selection like he was being grounded
>The way she wanted to have a mature talk with Subaru after fighting Julius but then left him alone when he threw a tantrum

>Subaru even tells her to stop relying on him so much and to stand up on her own
Ironic because she tried to do that a few episodes ago and he literally forced his way in to butt into her affairs

thanks, i was here 3 or 4 weeks ago and some anons talked about Subaro absorbs super powers in Arc 9 or 12 or something. Is the Story that far ahead in the novel?

Rem is my future wife. She will always be in my heart.

stop questioning the waterproofed writing.