twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

This is my favorite body type.

No.

My favorite body type has a dick.

Make her an AA cup and you're correct.

This is my favorite body type(no homo).

That statement is objectively wrong.

This. Though she's a bit too chubby for my tastes in that fanart.

It's alright

Is there anymore to that OP?

Looks like Asanagi.

too small

her legs aren't even long enough to fully wrap them around me

Possibly.

My nigga.

The ones on the left and right? Yeah, it is.

Flat chest, wide hips and thick thighs.

>short
>thick
>not fat
>THIGHGAP
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

No, but this is.

>not liking all three for them h-test gainz

Too short

>EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY!
Please stay in one of the many containment threads.

I won't even tolerate any body types that can't give standing paizuri

>OP asks for favorite body type
>Answer honestly
>Get this kind of retarded reply

You forgot
>six (6) years old

>>six (6) years old
you mean 6 (18) years old right?

That's even worse than the old man in a loli's body. This game has the most degenerate fetishes

Well, I'm a manlet and I like thicc, so yeah, it has to be my favourite body type.

>being gay

just go ahead and come out of the closet, so you wont feel bad when you buy an aneros and practice for your bf

and then he'll come over and you'll shyly say hi, and you'll look away smiling a bit and he's still looking at you.
And then he grabs your hand and you look back at him. He's staring straight into your eyes and has a warm smile on his face, when is sporting a trim beard. He's 6 feet and 2 inches, towering over your small, feminine body.

gently he sits down with you, asking, "how do you want to start?"

"Well, we could do a little...foreplay~"

He spins you over on the couch you're both sitting on, and he gently but firmly squeezes your buttocks. You yelp slightly, and go red in the face.
He slowly undoes the button on your jeans and pulls away, revealing a white hiney. Massaging gently, he starts to spread them apart until he can see your asshole, which first licks, then blows on. You feel your asshole getting cold and retracting, and you have trouble containing the boner you have right now.

He then takes his thumb and pushes gently into the orifice, up and down over and over. Eventually, your sphincter gets loose and before you know it, he's pulled down his own pants.A throbbing, 9 inch monster dick emerges, and he's already lubing it up with petroleum jelly. Gently, He inserts himself into you and revs up the speed from there, until you cum.

So seriously stop being such a faggot

>liking small tits equals to being a faggot
How about you develop?

This is your favorite body type.

>thick oppai loli
No thanks.

Yes.

We're talking about favourite body types, not favourite mental problems.

Third favorite maybe

no, you don't like small tits. What you like is male children cross dressing

Good one. You're funny, but that's about it.

That's quite the projection.

>normalfag
>>>/reddit

Shortstacks are proof that there is a God. So, yes.

Mai dark-skinned brother from another mother.

>kys
You have to leave.

e621.net/post/show/675582/-3-balls-cum-cum_in_pussy-cum_inside-cum_leaking-d

that ideal... Is that game who you play with the decendants of your first MC?

>dat cross-boarder cancer lingo

Select your favorite body type.

is this from an hmanga?

post panda links with this body type

What, because I used a term you don't like? You do realize that I don't give a shit about what you approve and disapprove of, right?

Yes.

These boys look like little girls

It's a fanart of a game: granblue fantasy, but you can find some doujins in your favorite panda site.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

The artist is asanagi, who has been drawing quite a bit of this body type lately.

I only ended the first part, we have the same taste, my friend. It's worth to end the whole game?

yank

those

horns

Also, why doesn't the guy on the right have a penis?

You couldn't make yourself look more like a dumb teen if you tried. Go register for reddit or tumblr if you don't even have the balls to properly tell someone to kill themselves.

Careful to not cut yourself with that edge.

I know next to nothing about Granblue Fantasy but an entire race of shortstacks is fucking genius.

This is my preferred body type

Game isn't exactly good and gets tedious, but if you have a favorite or even a waifu in there then surely it's worth playing. That's where the main appeal lies in, anyways.

Good response. You sure put me in my place.

>literally a whole race of shortstack breeding stock
Draf females are easily the best fucking thing about Granblue

the males are giants and the females oppai lolis. That make you think some things...

I ended the first generation, but I get lazy after that. I don't remember nothing about that. You can explain why the MCs of second generation forward are all adopted?

I prefer lolis with a flat chest.

same, shortstacks ftw

Too bad Fatalpulse never actually uses it in his fucking Doujin works apart from in those omake's and usually you cant appreciate it because he's too focussed on showing violent shit and faces instead of the body, can he like not draw a characters whole body while they are being fucked or something? its like he has to obscure the body with something.

>adopted
What do you mean? The MCs of next generations are off-springs from the previous generation's main couple before them.

No, sorry. I mean: the second generation have a foster father. What happen to the main couple after the marriage? They go to that evil tower?

Yes it is.
Oppai loli is best loli and best oppai.

make the tits half the size and we're talking

Hmm, I don't remember. I actually think we are expected to assume they disappeared or passed away.

>shortstack
>super curvy
>green eyes
>brown hair

Actually, that is my ideal body type. In every way. Pretty damn amazing.

Nope nice attempt though.

asanagi's lolis, nice butt and thighs

Loli shortstack is my second or third. My first is still flat chest + wide hips/nice ass.

Sturm best girl.

Can't find a sfw picture of this series, but his girl's bodies are always perfect.

What is it with you people and shortstacks. Its almost as retarded as oppai lolis are

>fourth from left
What the fuck are those hips?

that entire race exists to be mating pressed

>retarded_post.txt

Absolutely.

Close to this?

jesus christ

boner every fucking time

Yes, and I still haven't rolled her. Goddammit.

hhhhhnnnngggg

I agree with this man

Built for paizuri

Any girl short enough that their feet can't reach the ground when getting fucked from behind is the best body type

How fat are you? My waist is like 33" and my hips are 40" so I'm pretty sure even that little short stack could leglock me pretty comfortably.

Is it really so much to ask Asangi make a vanilla doujin where beautifully curvy girls get thoroughly and lovingly dicked with no ahegao and mindbreaking? I'm a simple man with simple needs.

he hates women it won't happen

This is a nun.