Keep memeing these. He just picked up the SJW crowd by insulting Trump...

Keep memeing these. He just picked up the SJW crowd by insulting Trump. A crowd that has never listened to him before but will do it now. A crowd that is very loud and vocal about topics like rape and homphobia which Eminem has an abundance of lyrics demonstrating he likes rape and is a homophobe.

He made a serious misstep here, make him pay for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ&start1=400&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQPnOagC6M&start2=&authorName=DJ user
youtube.com/watch?v=ya7h344Mk38
youtube.com/watch?v=w7q9-NabWUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media is pushing this like Eminem is their new champion. The hypocrisy is unreal here. His lyrics are all about raping women and beating up faggots. We need to point out that the media will use literally anyone even if it's completely against their own agenda, so long as they are anti-Trump.

Good plan.

Can’t we just send him funny looking pictures of himself

How fucking old is this guy?

this

Our next merry prank.

Bump

Imagine being one of those black dudes in that parking garage and having to be all like "damn, Eminem, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your half-assed rhymes and terrible, awkward flow. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both my character AND the real me." when all he really wants to do is go home and chop another rock. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those black dudes and not only stand against one of those cars while Eminem parrots his propaganda in front of you, his horrible flow barely concealing his bullshit anti-Trump agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while he spits those bars. Not only having to tolerate his pathetic fucking wigger voice but his haughty attitude as everyone watching the video online claps, telling him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMINEM SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his boyish fucking cuck face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Xzibit, Danny Brown, and later Obie Trice for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto of Detroit. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sparse, patchy beard as he croaks his rhymes out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "historic (for that is what Reddit is calling it)" rap, the rap he worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the parking garage to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Tyrone could put you down, but you sit there and endure it, because you're just some fucking black guy in a parking garage. You're not going to lose the rest of your hip-hop career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>I'm the butt police, and I'm looking at your rear, rear, rear

I just like the line
>'til the fire inside dies and expires at 30

The first album he worked on exclusively after age 30 was Encore.

Nothing more need be said, except his daughter is hot.

2d Chinese checkers by Marshall. They buy his old records and he makes more royalties. Even if they delete it, they still paid for it.

He's getting old :)

Smh and he's just so fucking gay looking himself. This is just so wrong.

They fucked.

They're used to it. Their ancestors were slaves.

>Getting this triggered by a freestyle

Does he make royalties or whatever the fuck from this hate speech??!

why does this guy look like hes made out of wax
serious question

That song "guilty continence" was about date rape. one of the writers on it is a rapist with a father on the FBI list for being a serial pedophile.

this is an insider tip - look into this on your own

That's not the real Slim Shady.

Yes. And the media is pushing him as a hero now because they have no idea who Eminem is beyond "some white guy who raps". They know nothing of his lyrics.

Anything that comes out of hollywood is pure garbage. But then again I loved his old shit, his new shit is terrible.

suck enough nigger dick......

IN MY COFFE POT
MY COFFEE IT IS HOT
BUT GET A BUZZ FROM IT
NOPE IT
IS DECAFFEINATED

she was dropping red pills before we were born.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ&start1=400&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQPnOagC6M&start2=&authorName=DJ user

Eminem literally got cucked by a nigger and niggress and wrote a racist song about it when he was a teenager

youtube.com/watch?v=ya7h344Mk38

"Hates Trump" is pretty much an all-redeeming quality to them.

FUCK THAT FAT BITCH TO DEATH

OW
OOOOWWW
OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head straight
But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate
And Dr. Dre said "Slim Shady, you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man, you wasted!"
Well, since age twelve I felt like I'm someone else
‘Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt
Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's tits off, and smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross
I smoke a fat pound of grass, and fall on my ass
Faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast
Come here, slut! "Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl, dog!"
I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off

Made me chuckle. Here's your (you).

My English teacher wanted to have sex in junior high, the only problem was, my English teacher was a guy."

"Extra-terrestrial, killing pedestrians, raping lesbians while they're screaming, 'Let's just be friends!'"

learn2pasta

the PJW strategy

SJWs aren't ideologically consistent. They defend and advocate for the importation of Muslims that would kill them at the first opportunity. They could care less what Eminem says about gays and women, so long as he's openly against Trump.

more info on this?

kek
I like that song

made this out of boredom

Share Blue operation

People would post shopped pictures of really distorted and funny looking pictures of his face

FRESH COFFEE OC

youtube.com/watch?v=w7q9-NabWUk