[HorribleSubs] Osomatsu-san - 03.5 [720p].mkv

[HorribleSubs] Osomatsu-san - 03.5 [720p].mkv

Season 2 isnotout!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jyushitmatsu/status/761223459431079937?lang=en
digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/?p=7415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

How could Re:zero be AOTY when this exists?

Hot. I just want to lick their bellybutton

Took them long enough. 3.5 had been out for months. I wonder how it compares to the user subbed version though.

Jyushi looks precious.

Might as well link that OsoChoro music video.

twitter.com/jyushitmatsu/status/761223459431079937?lang=en

digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/?p=7415

Dramatsu 6

KARAMATSU: Don’t worry. No matter what sort of boobs you have, I will love them.
TODOMATSU: Karamatsu-niisan, are you an idiot?! Do you WANT to die?!
TOTOKO: Hm. I like that.
TODOMATSU: You LIKE that?!

>it's an F6 episode

F6 isn't that bad but this is probably the worst one out of all them. Because the joke wasn't even funny.

>the joke
?
There was no joke, user.
Osomatsu-san is finished.

that guy's F6 is the only good F6 desu

>pumped for new content
>watch it
>f6 garbage

We talked about this.

>new content
this shit is months old
it was already uploaded and linked here multiple times
The only actually new content is drama CDs translations and soon the first LN chapter
also second part of the episode is muppet matsus

Better then KaraTodo video.

Yes I am aware of that. I guess I should have been more specific. My bad.
I was just remembering how disappointed I was is all. Muppet Matsu stuff was fantastic so it kinda made up for it

That was pretty cute and catchy.

Holy shit, Kara confirmed for having game.

This is my second favourite of the drama cds mostly because Totoko's VA did a great job.

I'm so happy staff panders to us OsoChorofags so much even after the show has ended.

>VA
>no sound
H-huh

I bought the cd. But it's funny how it's always assumed that everyone is waiting for a link.

I think Oso has stated a couple of times he prefers to be with Choro. I don't it means he dislike his other brothers but its probably easier to get along with.

Have we saved the anime genre?

>DEEN already releasing a S2 one year later for three of their shows that aired back in Winter
>Still no announcement for Osomatsu S2
Why are Pierrot such lazy scum?

Yeah, they've always been close, even during the -kun days. The boke-tsukkomi thing they have going on is such an interesting way their relationship has evolved from being partners in crime to Choromatsu trying his best to become normal.

Choro's way of dealing with Oso's inability to grow up is probably the worst possible, because getting attention from him is what Osomatsu is after. It doesn't help that Choro is really entertaining and cute when he gets angry, so it must be addicting to push his buttons.

According to some twitter rumors, the "movie" at the expo is just a clipshow, and not an actual new short.

I am not really shocked still it's better then nothing I guess. People always over hype something you are bound to be let down.

I thought that if it was a short, it would be cruelly brief, like 4 minutes long.

This is worse.

I really miss seeing new animation from the studio in the right style. I know how much time and work goes into animation, but the last time we saw the matsus animated like the show was in that few-second-long sale advert with Calming Detective. It's like losing touch with a good friend.

They're too busy releasing shitloads of merch in order to maintain interest in the show. People are starting to move on, so they'd better say something soon.

>30 replies over 8 hours
Is Osomatsu love dead?

>Osochoro MV from 1:30 onwards
Fucking christ the OST will be OST of the year.

SLUT

Is this OsoChoro?

meant for

>Gee Osomatsu, how come your mom lets you eat TWO churros?

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Kek wills it.

If we get a season two. I would them to keep the pandering at minimum. I don't mind them interacting with each other but I hope they don't try to make the incest shit a reality. Of course merchandise is fine and the delusions of sexually frustrated fujos.

Subtext is more lucrative, but the shitstorm would be amusing if it were outright confirmed.

>don't try to make the incest shit a reality
Haha, like set up an orgy between the brothers? You're cazy.

You are giving them ideas.

>Jyushi keeps being drawn with shaggy hair
This arouses me

>those digits
osochoro confirmed canon.

I may be a shipperfag, but I agree. It's nice to get pandering, but if they overdid it in the show itself, it'd get annoying quick.

>Kara is the only one not stuffing his face

Cocks

Because the first cour aired 2015.

This is a 2015 anime.

Ham and salad sticking out of Choro's sandwich.

I respect how much this artist loves Choromatsu.

Me too, although it's no wonder they love him since Choromatsu is so cute.

I am starting to like the eye licking fetish but not so much keen on fan art of Choro cutting his eyes just to look normal.

Did any of you guys preorder the otome game? With no official art for it I'm kind of undecidedn, because I don't want to buy F6 trash

> OsoChorofags
> Chorofags
Shit thread.

Enrich us with your favorite combo there is no need to be ashamed.

I'm not too into otome games, so I'll wait until we have more info about it. It was pretty expensive too.

You misspelled great.

He wants it.

Tbh I'm waiting till it comes out with some online translations because I won't give out so much money to a game that I won't fully understand.

This. Osochorofags should kill themselves

Elaborate. OsoChoro is the Akatsuka Fujio approved endgame pairing.

W-would you consider sharing with us starving poorfags, user? please

>F6 episode

Aaand into the trash it goes.

I'm waiting for a second season but I'm not going to watch this shit.