It's time to be gay, Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw
roymorgan.com/findings/7368-same-sex-marriage-postal-plebiscite-survey-october-2017-201710130354
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she part abbo? She looks weird as fuck

Also,

only christian subhumans oppose gay marriage when interracial is legal

White homos > "moral" racemixing christshits

>he didn't see the episode of croc hunter where steve raped an abbo

4th time today for this thread.

Sage in all fields. Ignore the organised fag spamming.

i want to marry my horse

>not wanting a qt environmentalist gf

equality now

It just happened that Im all for green politics on top of ethnic nationalism. It just happened that Australian environmental capacity is about 8-10 million, which exactly suits full blooded Anglo-Celtic-Germanic number

So......it's time to sterilize part abbos and deport all the wogs, gooks, niggers, arabs.

Save Australia, keep it Green by keeping it Anglo-Germanic!

Why not? An Englishman can marry a Greek women these days, so ....why not?

all these years i be ashamed for man hoof love but your love set me free russia1!

bump

bump

Bump all you want. No one cares. You need new tactics

Sage in all fields.

>he's still here

>just to watch the thread slide :^)

>just to stay mad

There's some facial asymmetry going on

dont make the same mistake we did, straya bros.

gay marriage has been legal in america for two years, TWO. and already shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw
every time someone brings the slippery slope argument against it, they're not exaggerating. if anything their claims are an understatement.

Labour is gonna win the 2019 election and its guaranteed that they will make gay marriage legal

im honestly just happy we lasted this long, we managed to outlast so many other countries, even yours

that you did, but we still have our guns.
:>

grrr you win this time

She’s part seppo

post more bindy

I WANT OFF (((MR. SHEKELBERGS))) WILD RIDE

Why would the state not have an interest in endowing its taxpayers with as many rights as possible? The only mystery here is how Australia convinced its citizens to voluntary give up their guns but refuses to give 6% of the population equal rights.

roymorgan.com/findings/7368-same-sex-marriage-postal-plebiscite-survey-october-2017-201710130354

As reported on Monday night by Michele Levine on ABCTV’s Q&A a special Roy Morgan Snap SMS Survey taken last weekend finds the majority of Australians have already completed and posted the survey back.

Although some respondents declined to answer the follow-up question – ‘How did you vote/How will you vote – Should the law be changed to allow same sex couples to marry?’ Yes/No – the overall result showed 61.5% of Australians voting ‘Yes’, 17.5% voting ‘No’ while a further 21% didn’t answer the question or have no intention of voting.

Although these results are slightly inconclusive on the exact margin of the final result, they do provide a degree of certainty that the plebiscite will be carried nationwide.

In addition, further analysis shows significant majorities voting ‘Yes’ in each State.

This special Roy Morgan Snap SMS Survey was conducted over last weekend of October 6-8, 2017 with a representative cross-section of 1,554 Australians aged 18+.

Ew. Saggy as fuck.

Don't be rude user

bump

At least she doesn't have tattoo's.

Still, both of Steve's children are but a fraction of their father. Steve was a true Australian treasure, nothing will compare.

Kill faggots

Found the Albertan

she's amazing isn't she, if she had less seppo she'd be less chubby but still bretty good

bump

The Australian referendum is depressing. Sup Forums did nothing as has become usual as of late.

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Do we really need this thread every couple of days?

Still less disgusting than interracial.
Only !Jeb¡ tier cuckservatives oppose gay marriages, while keeping their sissy mouth shut about interracial
So is xenophilia aka attraction to racially dissimilar, but here we are

yes

(((145234245)))
There's no electoral interventions to wage over interracial marriages in white countries. Maybe black ones but we want those bleached.

Bindi no ;_;
Steve is rolling in his grave

Wtf, is this her now? How old is she now?

Was the concept of love a Jewish invention? Redpill me.

bump

>conserve petrol
>let petrol sniffing Abos live

bump

I want to marry 2 men and also a 10 year old.

Love is love.
You don't want the school kids who are all of them engaging in gay sex to kill themselves, do you?

Nice projection

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014

If you want to see the fruits of a homosexual read

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

>after years of intermediate bottoming, I was plagued with bleeding and protruding hemorrhoids. I attempted to treat them with store-bought medications and suppositories. One day, I was to meet some friends for dinner, when, unbeknownst to me, a huge growing oily stain developed on the seat of my pants. Everyone knew what was going on and said nothing, yet it was humiliating. Later, a proctologist recommended their surgical removal. I refused.

>The persistent problems with that area of my body made me even more fastidious and that compounded the issue. I treated the rectum as if it were the female sex organ, and, in a sense, it started to behave like one. For instance, smell was always a problem during anal sex, and someone suggested a product like “Spring Rain” from Summer’s Eve. It worked for awhile, and then the pain became excruciating. The PH-balance of my rectum was like the green water of an abandoned mosquito infested algae filled swimming pool in Arizona.

>Repeatedly, I became plagued with a series of anal yeast infections. I always hoped it was something else. Only, to seek medical help once it was almost too late. The pain was unbearable. The relentless itching and scratching made the skin red and enflamed. There was a constant burning secretion that dripped out from my body and further irritated the surrounding tissue. Oftentimes, while the antibiotics had time to work, I wore female maxi-pads on the inside back of my underwear. At first I was ashamed until a friend told me about his lover, a man who I thought the near epitome of brutish manliness. Although currently an exclusive top, as a serious bodybuilder, he had to wear adult diapers to the gym because the exertion caused him to spontaneously defecate.

Yeah wow dudes like getting their cock sucked, nice one

Stop pretending to be a Christian.

>Crickey look at the colouration of the flag

Fuck
Off
poofter

Congrats on joining the first world, Australia

>Having a lot of sex destroys your body
wow who knew

If you keep punch a wall, you think you're not going to fuck up your fist?

Great news for a penal colony.

i bet steve would beat the gay out of her if he was still alive

Not when his weakness is waterflappers

>Having a lot of sex destroys your body

"Gosh doing lots of anything destroys your body therefore eating nothing but McDonalds is the same as eating a healthy and balanced diet."

This was a man in his 20s who came out when he was 19. Even being a a hyper slutty heterosexual wont do this to your body in a decade.

>THIS ALL STARTED IN AMERICA
THIS ALL STARTED IN AMERICA

she turned 18 like last year I think

Pls post proof of your claim.

How did this election go? Did the gays win?

>josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
reprobate faggot is still a catholic, haha. reprobate doctrine is true, i tells ya.

We won't know till November, but they will probably win.

Alright

>The findings support the assessment of anal intercourse as a factor contributing to fecal incontinence in adults, especially among men.”

“Anal Intercourse and Fecal Incontinence:
Evidence from the 2009-2010 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.”
Markland AD, et al.
Am J Gastroenterol. 2016 Jan 12.

>Gay men have increased prevalence of antibiotic resistant gonorrhea:
A total of 5,093 isolates were collected in 2014. Of these, 25.3% were resistant to tetracycline, 19.2% to ciprofloxacin, and 16.2% to penicillin (plasmid-based, chromosomal, or both)… The percentage of isolates resistant to tetracycline, ciprofloxacin, penicillin, or all three antimicrobials, was greater in isolates from MSM than from MSW.

“Neisseria gonorrhoeae Antimicrobial Susceptibility Surveillance – The Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project, 27 Sites, United States, 2014.”
Kirkcaldy RD, et al.
MMWR Surveill Summ. 2016 Jul 15;65(7):1-19.

>Gonorrhea and chlamydia are becoming antibiotic resistant in gay men:
Extragenital GC/CT was common among MSM attending STD clinics…Of MSM tested, 11.1% tested positive for urogenital GC, 7.9% for pharyngeal GC, 10.2% for rectal GC, 8.4% for urogenital CT, 2.9% for pharyngeal CT, and 14.1% for rectal CT.

“Extragenital gonorrhea and chlamydia testing and infection among men who have sex with men–STD Surveillance Network, United States, 2010-2012.”
Patton ME, et al.
Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Jun;58(11):1564-70.

Proof of your claim of hypersexual heterosexual. Obviously it can only be female as men barely have any problems jamming their dick in things.

Or are you a roastie white knight?

Are any of those studies by chance broken down by race?

I used to love this guy's show. A part of me died when he did :(

Did you not read the first line "especially among men"

Likewise when it comes to incontinence a big part of that is that homosexual men have vastly bigger amounts of anal sex combined with the fact that vaginas are not as delicate as colons

The only studies I see being broken down by race in Gay men are HIV ones. Which interestingly enough show that black men who have sex with men are far more likley to have sex with women as well.

she's not helping with any rocket science or shit
so turn her into fertilizer
goolag leaking : captcha:
rochester 17th
... what is going to happen in rochester in 3 days?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

>It's interesting that black animals will fuck anything with a hole
Unintelligent study parroter confirmed. Does it feel good to mindlessly parrot information you have no knowledge of? All those redpills making yer thoughts retarded, boy

I five finger discounted a $40 bottle of wine this evening and tempted to do it again tonight....

Should I or shouldn't I? Am I degenerate?

>Unintelligent study parroter confirmed.

Is that why you just flat out ignored the studies I posted showing how gay men are giving themselves incontinence through rampant anal?

Why you ignored that STIs in gay men are becoming antibiotic resistant at a higher rate compared to hetros?

Where is your intelligence in rejecting the fact that anal sex is vastly more destructive to the body?

They have already been fairly gay since the mid 90's

No tf is wrong with you? You live in wine growing country, buy some land degenerate.

If this qt wants to marry her lesbian gf she has every right to do so. As long as i can watch.

Is that a Yes? I should take some wine? okay, I will master, I will take some wine to share between us all.

m8 you're getting fisted for top shelf booze when you live in the home of the goon bag seek help

I'm already dressed to go to the store, I wanted a response first. Coles to be precise

No thanks, I enjoy the thrill more than the drunkness I get out of it. It's an entire new rush it's almost like a drug. I just grab the bottle and walk out the store with the bottle in my hand in clear sight, no one even bats an eye lol.

You fucking bogan contrarian no voters have already lost. It's statistically impossible for 'no' to win. Love has won. Eat shit.

Gaystralia

Shot thru the heart!
And you're to blame!
Your dad shouldn't have grabbed that string ray!

bump

stop posting your shitty discord

>Not Austgaylia
You had one job user.

bump

I wish the fuckin stingray got her too

It was a plebiscite, not a referendum you retard.