What's Jordan Peterson's endgame?

How far will he take his 65,000$/month?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/891306779912671232
instagram.com/p/iRoxkeJFKk/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's already stated his endgame. It's a comprehensive humanities education free to the masses, online. I think his idea of a timeline where you can zoom in and look at video lectures on topics and periods in higher and lower resolution is pretty neat.

his endgame is sorting out humanity through the instrumentality authoring project

More face make up for “his daughter’s plays”

got anymore?

No. But none are required. “It was for a play” is the worst excuse we can make. I hate hypocrites and he is one of many

Would be pretty cool. Let me guess he hasn’t done shit to actually create that.

Jordan likes dressing up in costume sometimes, is that a bad thing?
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/891306779912671232

Sort yourself out.

Hmm... hard to tell...
Are you too butt-hurt ? Or not butt-hurt enough ?

Also cleaning our rooms. What use is someone without a clean room to guide them to paradise?

Done. Youre all trannies or pedos who need father figures for real

lol newfag

>Dr
>degrees in psychoquackery and political science
But that's a title for people in the medical field and maybe actual sciences.

ebin shilling lads. really hard hitting stuff

He married a 29 year old Roastie that rejected him throughout high school.

True. I too would love daddy to violently fuck me in the ass every night... and then cuddle with him, whilst his semen dribbles out of my butthole.
You don't know how lucky you are.

He's sorting your wallet out.

>his endgame is sorting out humanity through the instrumentality authoring project

He's not sorting anyone out but his multi-million dollar pyramid scheme.

Jordan hasn't helped anyone transcend. He just tricks manchildren into thinking they're getting redpilled. They feel euphoria for a week, and then they go back to their anime.

He is only a psychologist, he can't exactly lecture about every one of the humanities. Plus he wants to to be accredited (and you'd pay for examination) which is a pretty tricky process.

instagram.com/p/iRoxkeJFKk/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson

Got a source.

hopefully funding an English translation of 200 years together so that more people can get woke on the JQ

Who am I kidding he's just going to pocket his money and leave. what he probably knows but can't say is that most of the shit he hates in the humanities is due to Jewish consolidation of power in those fields.

Why do faggots hate when good people are successful

to the canadian white house.

>hopefully funding an English translation of 200 years together so that more people can get woke on the JQ
There already is one
chapters 1,4-5,13-14, 16-27 are here:
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf

chapters 2-3, 6-12, 15 here:
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com

Jordan Peterson is a pacifier for the disaffected right-wing youth. He wouldn't die for his PoMo 'God', let alone his students, but he provides them with the comfort that watching his video is some sort of accomplishment, that somehow that'll fix them as individuals and society.

Clean your room, mang. You'll fix the whole wide world when you least expect.

There are worse drugs.

he is actually a gatekeeper to the timecube

he is a bluepill

>Why do faggots hate when good people are successful

I like a lot of people. Namely people who encourage true transcendence.

Jordan isn't one of them. He just throws you into the madness of the mind even further. I especially hate his diatribes on re-writing your "life story". It sounds good but it's just a higher level of disease. He's basically just a more analytical motivational speaker.

>He's basically just a more analytical motivational speaker.
This. Peterson is also another skeptic whose main concern is to formulate arguments that can be defended from criticism.

Stay butthurt fags.

If you can hear his voice in your ear a few weeks later then you have achieved something. Maybe none of it sticks with you? If my own father told me these things about life, I could have gotten on course at a far earlier age.

It wouldn't replace your need for hands-on discipline. Nor would it supply you with the tools to improve yourself and society beyond this discipline.

He’s brought in at least a few hundred grand since I’ve become aware of him. How much do you think a basic bones website with a timeline and YouTube links would take to set up?

>How much do you think a basic bones website with a timeline and YouTube links would take to set up?
At least a million dollars, keep donating.

I don't see how that is bad in any way.
And I'm not even a Jungian.

Motivational speakers are bad because few people need only be inspired to change their lives. Most need to address underlying issues that motivational speakers can't solve.

An intelligent priest, pastor or monk would be more qualified to help his viewers with those.