Whose idea was it to make school swimsuits so sexual?

Whose idea was it to make school swimsuits so sexual?

Me

Good job

What are you talking about? It's earth's official and most formal outfit according to Asobi no Iku yo.

They're amazing because they don't show too much while being tight enough for you to appreciate the delicate contours of the female body, leaving you with a mental image of how amazing the body underneath truly is. This effect is so good you'll end up not removing it and just admiring how delicate and supple her body truly is.

What's so sexual about school swimsuit anyway?

pedofiles

Thank you, based user

>pedofiles
Files of pedophilia? The ones the FBI has?

Ah, my fellow mizugi connoisseur.

I may be alone in this, but I never found school swimsuits like these attractive.

You see this user?
Do you see this?

Two piece
w
o

p
i
e
c
e

That's the beauty of it, it looks like 2, but it's really just 1

but user its just one.

I wish more people would actually use the trap door in the AV's

They're regular-ass swimsuits that then got fetishized and they phased out as a result.

They were actually designed to be as unsexual as possible, but people can fetishise anything.
Same with Catholic schoolgirl uniforms in the west. And if something can't possibly be sexualised men will fetishise what they can; eg. Women's ankles in Victorian era bustles or the distinctly Japanese neck/nape fetish that arose from kimonos hiding almost everything.

CARAMBA!

>unsexual
>showing this much of a leg
they could have made them with shorts or something like that if they wanted unsexual

What are you gay?

With tits like that, it can only be sexual.

I literally thought these swimsuits were just spandex boyshorts with a spandex top.

You dumb.

Anything can be sexualize if you think hard enough
hence r34 exist solely for the purpose of sexualization.

A gentleman and a scholar is who.

Thanks user, have a submarine.

Who's this loser?

M-mods?

shh it'll be ok

School swimsuits aren't inherently sexy, but they're associated with youth, and youth is inherently sexy. If grade school girls normally wore propellers on their heads, we would eventually find propellers sexy.

They're about the least sexual swimsuits I can think of. Even old-fashioned Victorian-style beachwear would be better.

Oh dear.

DELETE THIS