Fucking anime

"I love Emilia"

Dropped. Honestly, what is up with the nips by making best girls and then giving them the bad ending? Rem is possible the best girl we have ever seen in years now and all she gets is shit? Are the nips just trolling the shit out of us?

Anyways, im done with this shitty series, someone spoil it all. Here are some questions:

Does Rem have any hope?

Why was the faggot MC summoned?

Does the dumbass ever question why he was summoned?

Please tell me he doesnt end up with that silly elf girl.

Im hoping that he is just sent back to irl so that he can just have a mediocre ending. He doesnt have best girl or worst girl so its all good for us.

Why did you take your trip off to reply to yourself?

Surely the creator will see how popular Rem is and decide that he is just a fucking idiot and that the best girl should clearly win, right? I mean come on..

I added my trips by accident. Oh well, i will have to work with not using them right now.

(Im using my trips now just to show you its me)

Holy shit

Please fuck off and die somewhere else.

Ok so the polygamy end is also shit since it implies that the trash elf girl can compare to the Rem

Will I have to repost this since you fags cant grow up?

trips dont mean what it used to mean, son

Shut up.

>satan's trips
I think you just doomed Rem user...

You fuck off too.

But in most anime you can atleast compare the two. In reality, Rem is literally one of the best girls ever and I honestly believe that the creator made her by accident. She cannot be trumped in anyway so why not just make a big emilia following and then dump her?

These posts are all done by the same person.

You can't stop me, kiddo. Rem a best.

You like Re:Zero, you don't get to say that others can't grow up.

>salty Rem fags still crying in a pit of Cheetos and Mt.Dew

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK

In fact, i thought I made it obvious since I was completing the previous comment. You have severe autism. Get off this site

>duh

I think that this series has mostly been dull after totally ditchign the mystery allure; but god damnit I cant help but hop on the Rem boner train

Oh, so you regularly come to these threads?
Thank fuck I haven't been watching this garbage, I dodged a bullet.

Put it all in one post. You are wasting bandwidth.

Nah, I rarely come to these threads. I go to Dangaronpa 3 threads.

I despise it now. Theres no point in continuing with a series that intentionally chooses the worst possible decisions

Please give me your reasoning as to why you dont think rem is best girl. Do you think youre cool being so edgy? Are you rpoud that you are against the rest? Are you just a beta that has never had a girlfriend?

Wrong post

Of course you do.

Wasnt me fag, pic related proves it.

Youre a lucky man.

No really, hang yourself. I genuinely want you to stop breathing.

Emilia is the one who decide if she wants a polygamy relationship, so

Emilia >Rem.

How can you tell when Sup Forums doesn't have thread IDs?

It honeatly sucks that I proved you wrong, doesnt it? Oh well youre just trash anyways

I dont understand what you meant. Are you saying that Emilia wants a polygmy relationship? That makes no sense.

Holy shit you're actually retarded

It's up to Emilia to decide, she can share or get the Toyota for herself.

IP counter and common sense.

>Booo hooo im a retard that likes worst girl
Leave newfag

I see. Too bad subaru will not hoose her by the end

No one has answered my questions. Please spoil away

God, a fucking phone poster. Get the fuck back on reddit.

Cant do much since my mom put a password on the computer :/

>Honestly, what is up with the nips by making best girls and then giving them the bad ending?
If you enjoy christmas cakes like I do, you get used to best girl losing.