White Album 2

Best girl won... So why does my heart hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/mhrdkj.webm
u.pomf.is/ymqpej.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it was a pyrrhic victory. Would wife Setsuna though.

VN TL when?

lmao, yeah right if you're lucky

It would take less time to learn kanji, katakana and hiragana

Fuck....

This show fucked me over for a few days after I watched it. Fuck shows like this

Because basically nobody won.

It was a bad end for everyone.

It was a very good, very human drama. Forced some times, I grant you that, but good anyways.

Obligatory post.

u.pomf.is/mhrdkj.webm
u.pomf.is/ymqpej.webm

God damn I forgot how crazy this all was.

So true though

I was lucky I watched it on a Friday and Sup Forums had a long thread to drown my sorrows in.

This show was a fucking train wreck. It wasn't really all that good but that ending still fucked me up.

Music was good, though.

CODA ANIME ADAPTATION WHEN

I still dont know how to deal with these feels years later.

Setsuna is the villain in WA2.
Her actions caused years of pain for everyone involved, all because she couldn't stand not being the center of her friends' attention.

At least now Haruki and Kazusa are living a life of luxury touring the best places in Europe while head over heels in love with each other. They deserve at least that much for all the suffering they endured.

>confess to guy
>he accepts
>friend runs away
>guy cheats on girlfriend
>Setsuna is the villain
Okay.

Setsuna is a lot of things but she is no fool.
She knew exactly what she was doing.

Ignorance is not an excuse she can use. She manipulated and deceived her friends. The only saving grace is that she seemed at least somewhat apologetic about it in the aftermath.

Other way around for me, I was invested in the story, but that NTR scene cracked me the fuck up, it was so over the top. (Season 2 when).

>She knew exactly what she was doing.
Of course she did. Yeah, she was selfish. That didn't make everyone else good though. Haruki was indecisive and Kazusa was a coward. You complain about a potential relationship being ruined but they through their own actions violated an actual one.

But that's because the situation was more complex than you're making it. Their friend circle was doomed due to it being a love triangle and Setsuna naturally worked to get a happy ending.

That ending was such a joyful despair. This show's love triangle was so deliciously painful.

My favorite part was the part where best girl got fucked so hard she could barely walk of shame out of the complex.

Because this show is hot garbage

both girls kind of won, best girl left and the other girl stayed to fuck him daily

does she come back in the vn or whatever it was adapted from?

Haruki and Kazusa do meet again 5 years later.

and they still have love for eachother? that's a nice ending

Because she fucking left

Nobody won

Pretty much. Coda is a wild ride, but Kazusa's true ending is essentially Haruki destroying everything he has built up in the past 5 years so he can go be with Kazusa.

Setsuna was the one who NTR'd them both actually

They couldnt be together because of her