Is this comic anti-Trump?

I found this comic and started laughing at it, but then I realized it might be kinda against the president? Well, Sup Forums? Is it? What do I think about it? Is it ok to laugh at?

I've seen this exact post before. What a weird shill thread.

it's ok.

*ruffles your head*

it's a moot point. the fact is that he's the most talked about, scrutinized, watched, and analyzed president we've ever had is the point. The media won't shut the fuck up about 2 scoops so normies open their phone and see social media posts about trump's habits and then they turn on the TV to see Comedy Central's 'not political comedy shows' about Trump's shoes.

It's enough to make normal people go insane.

At first I thought the character looked like Zucc but the girl isnt a hideous cambodian, and he's not wearing a hoodie over his business suit

Yeah, but Blumpf had two scoops, not one.

Someone meme me.

stealth political compass?

>could go days (even weeks) without Obama or Bush being brought up in the news
>the 2 main news shows in my country devote 10mins every night to Trump

This shit has gotten out of hand.

Is not okay to mention Trump's name unless he's balls deep in your ass and/or throat. Anything less is communism.

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

sage

t. chink who eats bugs for sustenance and kills dogs for pleasure

t. shareblue shill who shills for shareblue

I'm okay with the Trump spam. People get spam filters for many other things, they'll do the same for this.

This shit is going to blow up in the corporate media's faces too, and It's going to be really funny.

I've seen this posted so many times today I am going to edit the image.
pic unrelated

>The media won't shut the fuck up about 2 scoops
Don't consumer shitty corporate media. Problem solved!

>Guy keeps hearing the same shit over and over
>kill himself because he's sick of hearing the same shit
>this is meant to be anti-trump

okay user

>guys, is it acceptable for me to laugh at this?

Are you sure you aren't leftist?

You shouldn't be shilling for Trump. He wants people of color like you dead. You should wise up and start supporting the liberals who actually care about you and other minorities.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't ask for aproval, think for yourself you pathetic nigger faggot.

Lol'd

forever wonder if it was a suicide or if he walked over the edge without even paying attention

>Is it ok to laugh at?
What are you a fucking child? You want to be told what's funny?

Grow a fucking brain, faggot.

replace it with a Sup Forums thread