What do you think of this? Is this execution worthy?

What do you think of this? Is this execution worthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
qdma.com/10-weird-parasites-live-inside-deer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do, this is seriously deranged behaviour. Hope he gets hit by a truck.

What's wrong with this, besides the issue of letting a child eat raw meat?

that's badass

What the fuck
This can't be real but I don't know how you could fake that image

you know what else is raw?

sushi

yeah i dont think parents should force there kids to eat raw animal organs, if it was cooked this wouldnt really be an issue.

Oh, fuck, that is hot. Go be a vegan noguns pussy somewhere else.
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

Her jackets do not match.

How the hell else are you supposed to gain a deers wisdom if not by eating its heart?

>force there kids
Where kids?

wishing he was hit by a truck not so much
endorsing encouragment of his daughter to eat a raw heart not so much

What do you think little white girls ate 10,000 years ago? Go be a faggot somewhere else.

True, but I still have to know what she's really biting into before I can rest easy.

Hunting isn't wrong as long as you don't waste it, but eating the heart raw is a great way to get worms or salmonella or some other nasty thing.

there, there kids.

Can't you get Lyme disease from eating raw moose, elk, and deer?

This is child abuse, just as bad as the SJWs brainwashing their kids to be trannies.

I've eaten a fresh deer heart.

Taste like chewing a wet, warm, sponge.

Cool dad for taking his daughter hunting

Reminds me of this.

Fags. I see no problem with it. Family tradition I'm sure.

That's why you wash it down with grain alcohol

What the fuck?

She's handling fresh guts, so she put her raincoat on to protect her sweater.

hard to disagree. Hunting should be a manhood ritual, not for small children.

>tfw i share an board with faggots whose fathers never took them hunting and made them eat the heart
go back to you dickless cucks

That little girl probably looked forward to be old/big enough to participate in a hunt with daddy for years.

You'd probably eat a placenta though you fucking hippie

It doesn't look heart shaped. Looks like a slab of something.

no, that comes from ticks sweetie

I thought you were only supposed to eat the liver and kidneys
What the fuck dad

>4488
show this to the next nigger who is openly calling for civil war

No. Next Thread.

You still have hope, USA

>cutting out an animals heart after killing it and eating it while it's, "warm and quivering"
It's extremely primitive and disgusting, and also pretty similar to ritual murders. It doesn't help that he looks like Alefantis.

They were going to put it down anyway for some reason you kill horses. So they figured "why not hop inside that bitch?".

My uncle made us take a bite from a tuna heart after we caught one. Literally a "Hunter right of passage" hazing

>he doesn't take a bite of fresh heart

What a faggot.

No, that's a heart. Bottom of it facing camera. Top in her left hand. Look at the veining. It's a heart.

Should have cooked it first, other then that i see no problem here.

You think he bent her over and fucked her in that carcass?

That's called being a fucking man and a father. Pussy faggots here are so weak, too much soy.

GLORIOUS.

She'll make a man very happy one day. Her line will be long. Her line will be great.

He doesn't take a bite because it's not his first hunt.

Uh, no?

The world won't turn around on a dime. Your kids will have to deal with the nigger and migrant hordes, no matter how high they climb the societal ladder.

Might as well get them practicing on animals at a young age.

pretty cool

#whitepeoplethings

why did they bother with the gloves

They were playing Star wars and he had to spoon Luke to keep him warm. Didn't bend her over, side fuck. In the carcass.

White people are the fucking worst.

By the time you get your license she won't need to lean on dad to shoot you right through the eye.

But hey, you can two finger type. So there's that.

how they're able to do this without constantly gagging on the smell is beyond me. wew

It's just a hunting ritual you absolute cuck, kill yourself already.

as others have said it's a rite of passage with hunters. stop being faggots and pussies.

Sometimes I forget the majority of people on this site have never been exposed to sunlight before.

Don't rupture the intestines and it's not so bad

This is my new fetish

Fuck off gook pedo
Not liking people acting like savage animals =\= not liking guns
You can fuck off to Africa if you think acting like a cavemen from 10,000 years ago is acceptable. Take that flag off as well and change it to black nationalist, since you love acting like a nigger.
>ritual
Go be a primitive occult faggot somewhere else
You and your dad should be executed.
>"Hunter right of passage" hazing
Sounds pretty similar to the occult
>he enjoys acting like a primitive subhuman
End your pathetic fucking life

I keep on forgetting some people in these redneck states are still in the primitive era. Go be a fucking caveman somewhere else. Seriously how can you make fun of nigger tribes in Africa yet see shit like this and call people "angry vegan swjs" for thinking it's weird that a 5 year old girl is mutilating a random animal then eating it's still beating heart. There are so many things wrong with this. I guarantee that girl is going to grow up lacking any empathy; shes gonna be a fucking psycho. Some early behavior in murders are killing small animals, this just takes the fucking cake. Fucking weirdos almost make me not want to be american. Fuck outta here.

That kid will grow up as a really mature human being that understands the sacrifice that implies killing an animal, and also what it means to have food on the table.

Good for her, desu.

>wow what kind of fucking shithole 3rd world country is this?
>NZ Woman Hunters

god fucking dammit

tasty

How else are you supposed to gain the deer's strength, stamina, and courage if you don't eat it's still-beating heart?

You're a low test cuck.

That's not a small animal fag flag

Absolutely!
You should be executed for posting this.

I bet you like it up the ASS, weak faggot. How tight is your pussy?

fucking based

All of this is because of social media

Africans didn't live in caves or use rifles, lady

why would you do this for

This man gets it.

>There are so many things wrong with this. I guarantee that girl is going to grow up lacking any empathy; shes gonna be a fucking psycho.

The perfect antidote to your generation of pathologically empathetic nincompoops.

"All of these cucks lost in time like liberal tears in last November's rain, Time to die"

10/10 would impregnate

The average white.

star wars cosplay gone too far

kill yourself shill rat

She shouldn't be eating raw deer, they are full of parasites.

Jesus how sheltered are you? You ever hear of a raw food diet? It involves eating raw uncooked meat, which yes, includes organs. I have no doubt these people will eat the rest of that animal. You're thinking about kids who torture animals for fun. This is absolutely different.

Go Chloe! You lucky little girl. Thank God for blessing you with a Dad who is teaching you skills for real life.Too many American fathers are derelict in their duties to raise the next generation of capable, sensible, Godly, citizens, who are ready to take care of business.

now this is what brutalism is all about

Beats being a nigger.

still better than grocery store ground beef.

>Hunting
>Killing
>Eating raw meat

Why you encourage little girls to such masculine behavior? This kind of activity may masculinize her you dumb faggots. Ar you trying to turn your daughters on spartans instead of preparing them to be good housewives?

Chloe is well on her way to turning into a liberal by 18 thanks to far right dad.... you think hes a good guy? I guarantee hes teaching her to hate niggers and to be a close minded christian cunt.

I sincerely hope the people who are "appalled" by this are shills. Fuck.

if more negroes raises their children like this the world would be a better place.

Imagine being this much of a blubbering vagina.

If grocery store ground beef starts going grey, grind up a spleen to bring that red color back

Sensational pair of tits.

The heart is muscle, and probably the least likely part of the body to be infected by anything, because an infection there would kill it the fastest.

>being this buttflustered
Fuck, what's your problem?

Is this a pagan ritual?

It's fucking awesome. I can't wait to get the fuck out of commifornie and raise kids like this. Plus, it creeps out jews.

mmmmmmm
qdma.com/10-weird-parasites-live-inside-deer/

The nipples dont point up enough... off to the gas chamber for her.

I hate vegans but that is a little psychotic

I'm referring to all the shit particles from the slaughter house. Most grocery store meat is disgusting. Meat from wild animals is god tier

Its just a tradition after you kill your first animal. Its nothing supernatural about it, just a fun thing really.

Can't see whats wrong with it, unless you are talking about eating meat. In that case you can go fuck youself.

i dont think he forced her, i think she clearly is enjoying that and probably forced her dad to let her eat it, i wouldve thrown up probably at the sight of it and im a full grown man.