Melanin Receptors?

I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.

I mean it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body, and blacks have the largest penises and the darkest skin. So from a evolutionary biology standpoint it makes sense that women would be more eroused by darker males(which I'm 99% sure they are) , but their vaginas actually detecting melanin levels in penises seems a bit out there.
I've also heard that white women's vaginas have enlarged melanin receptors (so sensitive that white mothers often experience multiple orgasms when giving birth to a Black baby) , which makes sense given the lack of melanin in white penises. It also explains why white women get so aroused and orgasm so frequently and intensely with darker mates.
On Bill Nye's show he had on Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill copulated with a black woman and Neil with a white woman for 20 minutes each, Bill was unable to make his partner orgasm. Neil's partner actually had to receive medical attention and was taken to hospital as a precaution due to the physical exhaustion and strain her 50+ orgasms had caused.

>Guy's dicks tend to be darker than the rest of their body
No.

>I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.

lol hang the whore and make her an example.

Also, explain what a melanin receptor is. This sounds like Bullshit

>I heard that human vaginas actually have melanin receptors inside them.

Apparently the receptors don't respond to Indian melanin

its true. go look at any of the dick rate threads on Sup Forums

>no g spot
>only a black dick detector
Fuck my ass i love being a faggot. I feel SO bad for you guys. Like, so bad

>human vaginas

humans dont have vaginas

This is a typical kike thread, only a kike could come up with such garbage.

>girl is a jew
Should be more offensive to shareblue faggot OP

t. a Sodomite

t. a grab my daughter’s ass cuck

kek

copy pasta thread

oh this pasta again

Women are just children. They run amok without guidance.

>I don't have any clue what melanin is.
saged

stale pasta

sage

They do, unless you have a micro dick. The skin bunches up when it isn't hard, so it looks darker.

>he's got a babby dik

Nigga like damn i needa get me a white whore.

As a white man i can confirm 90% of our women are whores

Take off the meme flag, Canada.
Your posts are blatantly obvious.

The whole women like dark men meme was about us superior meds. Seriously, a day does not pass where a white woman creams herself looking at my perfectly symmetric face, light brown eyes, stubble and perfect jawline, and shiny thick dark brown hair; not to mention no autism like you nords and can actually socialize ;^).

Nigger detected.
G A S
A
S

the filthy coalburner isn't even old enough to drink judging by the X on her hand.

Melatonin status: inflected

Unironically agree.

t. dead on the side of the road in 4 years

/thread

she looks Jewish

Then why do white men race mix more often than white women? OP BTFO