Bleach - Ending in two weeks

I've forgiven Kubo just because of this.

Best girl is finally a Captain.

Why is she blushing
Why is she still so tiny-looking
I like her new hair

I need two things from Kubo and I'll forgive him for everything:
1) Implied Rukia x Ichigo reunion
2) Captain Rukia spin-off

C-CUTE!!!

Shit new hair is shit. Good thing she will die next chapter.

The first you might get since Ichigo is almost definitely coming back next chapter.

With Inoue though.

The second will never happen.

>not liking her new hair
Kill yourself

Because she's a Captain now and everybody is watching, including Nii-sama.

If that happens I won't only forgive him, but actually purchase his shit.

What if Ichigo died to a random hollow

You fucking wish.

Remember when people said that Rukia would never be a lieutenant, or have Bankai?

Look at our girl now!

So what do you guys think the "extra important announcement" is?

You don't think that it's going to be Yhwach suddenly reappearing mid-chapter and Bleach continuing for another few chapters, do you?

I can't wait to get Kubo'd.

>Best girl is finally a Captain.

Yup. I'm so happy Lisa got a promotion despite having a shitty melee-type zanpakuto.

>people wondering why she's a captain
Her bankai is really fucking OP. It's basically unbeatable if you don't have god-tier reality warping powers.

>hating her "new" hairstyle

Did you fags fucking forget how she used to look? She finally looks the way she did in the first volume again.

>So what do you guys think the "extra important announcement" is?

It will be announcing an even more important announcement in the following issue.

>Attention readers; Suck my dick. Peace, Kubo out.

RukiHime

>Ichigo's chin in the second panel
Damn, you could cut yourself on that. Kubo's early art looks so weird now.

Even better: Last weeks announcement of this announcement was the important announcement.

Probably just announcing the re-start of the anime adaptation for the final arc.

>ice is OP
Nigga, Histufag has consistently shown that ice is the shittiest and most lame power.

>enemy gets frozen
>but wait, he's pretty strong, so he just breaks out of the ice

honestly, with a shit forced ending, I don't even want the anime

Are you legitimately retarded? Hitsu just has a really shitty bankai that just lets him sling fridge-tier Ice around. Not all Ice is the same you dumb nigger.

Rukias bankai on the other hand can completely destroy all heat in her opponent, turning them into a cold, dead rock.

You're basically comparing Ice ubes and Universal entropy and calling them the same thing.

>These Ice cubes break so easily! How the fuck could anyone be scared of the universe freezing over?

Strictly speaking, Ice is merely a byproduct of Rukia's powers.

Hitsugaya's powers extend over the climate, which means they were very underused.

On the other hand, after Yamamoto's Bankai, the only way forward is down. Nothing compares for true destructive power. Which is even consistent with what was said in the manga.

>physics means a thing in Bleach
Oh sweet Summer child.

Reiatsu, son

>Lisa got a promotion

?

Hitsugaya can do that too you dumb fuck retard. He did it to The Miracle faggot in his yaoi adult form and The Miracle faggot just went "lol I'm a god."

>Muh black sun & white moon
Literally narusaku 2.0
Burn in hell you cucks

She was Kyoraku's Vice Captain during TBTP. She is now the Eighth Division Captain.

Hitsugaya's new bankai is basically a better version of Rukia's. He's also more stylish.

Stay mad, Orihimecuck.

Theoretically, Rukia's powers could do more than freeze people.

It could freeze Kido and reiatsu in place, in a lesser version of Barragan's Respira.

What do you think her bankai is?

I'm still salty we never got to find out what Shinji's bankai is.

>He's also more stylish.

nly because of the quincy clothes.

Kubo's problem with design is that a lot of his cool design is dependent of situational elements that were present when it was first introduced.

Ichigo's first bankai is a perfect example of this. That fight would not have been half as cool if he did not have half his body covered in bandages from his previous fights. And subsequently the other activations of his bankai felt less badass.

The same way a lot of bankais would look same if mixed with a captain's haori, including Rukia's. That a problem a lot of fanarts have. You change one thing and turns out the composition is entirely different.

Looks like I'm going to have to take up the manga.
I wonder if my monitor swivels...

She has something of a knight theme with her spear and her mask so perhaps something where she summons a stampede of knights.

Similar to Rose who summons a group of dolls.

Really we have nothing to go on, so anything goes.

That is literally what Hitsugaya said his powers does. That "everything" including molecules and whatever are frozen solid. And Gerard broke free from it in like one panel. And if you're going to compare it to Respira, it's the same shit. A guy with immense reiatsu and whatever can counteract any freezing type of shit because as Aizen said, reiatsu is everything and he couldn't be killed by Soifon's shikai.

>2) Captain Rukia spin-off
This. This is what I want

>meaningless arguments to which Kubo would pull and answer out of his ass from, and only because people project their self worth to the worth of their preferred character

Ugh...

CUTE!

>captain
>implying that means jack shit

I'll admit I've only read the series up to the end of the soul society arc when Ichigo saves Rukia, but I've seen enough to know that captains are useless.

Ichigo who had close to 0 combat experience and never held a sword in his life managed to defeat nearly every captain in the same arc.

Rukia being a mere captain is somewhat of an insult to her as a character considering she started out as the heroine of the series.

I expressed a purely theoretical standpoint is all.

Freezing is not the same as stopping all movement since one involves crystallisation. Also, I called it a lesser Respira because that's the closest equivalent. Of course a greater power will win against it. And that was Gerard's entire shtick, to rise greater from a challenge.

But really, considering the mechanics of Rukia's Bankai, it just fits the theme of her being called Death in a few chapters. Her power ceases life and movement in an area, so long as it is within her power. Its instantaneous and painless. It is death incarnate. It is white.

All the same, Hitsugaya's powers have far more utility. Through training Rukia might be able to give her Shikai a shadow of the power her Bankai has. Obviously conjecture.

Best girl bar none.

God forbid people expand on what is shown as a thought exercise.

One wonders why you are here, then.

for once i'm actually excited

indeed

Isn't it obvious? It's a Zombie Powder reboot

>this is where kubo gets his ideas from

I would be genuinely thrilled if that happened.

tatsuki is best girl

too bad she's not gonna show up ever again

Did Kenpachi ever get a bankai?

Let's all take a moment to stop and appreciate what a completely worthless character and villain Ywach was.
Mmmm.
He just fucking stands there in every scene not really saying anything but wearing a sign around his neck that says "evil", and sometimes he moves to make someone job or boast about how strong he is.
He has no motivation beyond being evil, he has no personality beyond being evil. There's no explanation for what the fuck his problem is. He didn't even get a final scene after his defeat where he starts bawling about why he thought merging the worlds was a good idea. Just a panel of him taking a finishing blow then it cuts to the timeskip.

He did. It was nothing special
>hurr I now hit harder

yeah but he just hurt himself with it and then the guy he was fighting got jobbed by ywach so it didn't even matter

Don't let me dream user

yeah he turned into a red demontype thing with a broken sword
he bit off Gerard's giant arm and then did nothing else

yeah, and it was strong, but so strong it made his arm explode when he tried to swing

and now he's coming back next chapter to fulfill his promise

She reminds me of Tomoko there for some reason

you're right
I guess I could be just tired

>Ugh...
Kill yourself and go back to facebook or whatever shithole you came from.

>Captain Rukia spin-off

Bleach should've been about her anyway.

Ok, now that Bleach is effectively over, let's share our opinions.
>best race (human, shinigami, quinci etc.)
>best Shikai
>best Bankai
>best non-shinigami ability (release, vollstandig, fullbring etc.)
>best boy
>best girl
>best fight
>best KUUUUUBOOOO moment

>todays Kubo writing zombie powder
You sure you want that? I don't think he can even do that kind of series anymore.

The man used to have serious potential, but now all he can do is retarded asspulls, and even there he seems to have lost his touch.

>liking anything about Hitsugaya and his useless, forced character

This is probably the most insulting thing in the whole series. The name of Kenpachi's zanpakuto and his potential bankai is probably one of the longest mysteries in the series. Not even being able to win a single fight with it was just depressing.

honestly, his character deserved it after the Kendo asspull.

>Literally narusaku 2.0

no, that would be pointing out that both Masaki and Orihime were compared to the sun multiple times.

Why is Armin on Bleach?

Ningen have the best styles and most variety
Senbonzakura
Senbonzakura again
Release was the best
Shinsui
Tatsuki
Ichigo vs Byakya rescue arc
Ichigos dad is actually a soul reaper capytain

>I'll admit I've only read the series up to the end of the soul society arc when Ichigo saves Rukia, but I've seen enough to know that captains are useless.
>
>Ichigo who had close to 0 combat experience and never held a sword in his life managed to defeat nearly every captain in the same arc.

If you kept reading, you would have seen that Ichigo is made to look like a fool and the captains shine all the time for the rest of the manga.

He died in SnK and went to Soul Society.

>He died in SnK

Nope!

Stop the Hitsugaya hate. He is a decent character with quite entertaining interactions.

>Shitmin
>ever dying

Kendo thing was glorious though.

>bleach goes on hiatus with 2 chapters left
>it never actually ends
>Sup Forums stays permanently mad until end times
a man can dream

>best race (human, shinigami, quinci etc.)
Arrancar were pretty dope
>best Shikai
Shinji's. It's the perfect balance of an interesting looking sword and a hax ability
>best Bankai
Old Man Genocide I guess.
>best non-shinigami ability (release, vollstandig, fullbring etc.)
Arrancar release if that counts
>best boy
Urahara
>best girl
Rukia
>best fight
Ichigo vs Byakuya
>best KUUUUUBOOOO moment
THE HEART, I think it was unintentional but the shitstorm on Sup Forums was amazing.

>Hollows, Arrancar Specifically.
>Aizen
>Gin
>Release
>Ulquiorra
>Rukia
>Grimmjow vs Ichigo, final fight.
>Quincy were in seireitei all along

>it's a Bleach novel about YHWH's life
>an SOL Bleach LN which is about the post-Yhwach era
>his next manga will be on a monthly schedule
>a fucking game

pick your poison

>>best race (human, shinigami, quinci etc.)
I quite enjoyed Quilge, so Quincies. Ryuken is pretty good too.
>>best Shikai
Komamura's
>>best Bankai
Kamishini no Yari
>>best non-shinigami ability (release, vollstandig, fullbring etc.)
Facebook
>>best boy
Ishida
>>best girl
Rukia
>>best fight
Gin vs Ichigo
>>best KUUUUUBOOOO moment
Old Man Zangetsu is YHWH from a thousand years ago.

So what the fuck was the Soul King?

There are so many things left unexplained after 15 fucking years.

But I suppose that's what happens to a manga that goes at a snails pace.

No amount of Rukia as a captain is going to make forgive Kubo for this, or for totally forgetting about the SK.

It's bound to be Ichigo. He's like Yhwach now in that he has all the powers.

And by all the powers I apparently mean his original fucking shikai that Kubo spent who knows how many chapters this arc telling us was no good.

>Ok, now that Bleach is effectively over

?

>race
I'm pretty partial to the Arrancar and hollows in general, lots of variety in appearance
>shikai
Kind of torn between Ryujin Jakka, Senbonzakura, and Ashisogi Jizō
not many more shikais really did it for me
>Bankai
Zanka no Tachi, Kamishini no Yari, and Hakka no Togame
>non-shinigami ability
Grand Rey Cero and Sharksluts underlings summoning Ayon
>best boy
Hard choice, my favorite male characters to keep up with were Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Gin
>best girl
Rukia
>best fight
Ichigo fighting Zangetsu during Bankai training
>KUUUUUUUBOOOOO moment
Ryuken delivered an arrowhead and thats it

>reminder that even Rukia pushes IchiHime
>because Rukia, and Orihime are friends

YHWH's father.
The one who foresaw everything and put it all in motion to renew the universe.
The source of the Hogyoku.
Ichigo's future.

I've just reread the chapter for about the 10th time and there's no fucking way Kubo isn't doing one huge final Kuboing in the final chapter with Yhwach.

It's just not possible.

>Shinigami
>Katen Kyokotsu
>Ichigo (simple and compressed, nothing like all the ones before)
>Letzt stil
>Gin
>Rukia
>Ishida vs Mayuri
>Isshin is a shinigami

>mfw 10 years later
literally "I have no fucking idea how to end this shitfest so I'm gonna asspull some fanfiction I've read online
Really the shittiest manga ever and it makes me sad because it ended in the exact fucking stupid asspull happyend as Naruto did.
Fuck you, Kubo.
Fuck you to the soul

Obviously

even better:
>it was all a dream

HOD THE FUCK DID THIS LITTERALY-WHO NIGGA BECOME CAPTAIN,BUT RENJI WHO CAN 1V1 HALF THE CAST OF BLEACH IS STILL LUITENANT?!?!?!

Renji lacks the qualities of a captain or something

Renji only jobs and he's the type to want to suck the toes of Rukia or her brother.