Brit/pol/ - Locally Branded Biscuits Edition

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaPVNtLXRMM
youtube.com/watch?v=rt5EA8J0UKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder all tripfags are retarded and Karen is pure. Hello to the Karen poster if he's here.

Good morning all.

>going to blackpool for the weekend with family
>getting picked up at 8am
>been awake all night, now 6am
>finally start to feel sleepy
>if I sleep now I'll only sleep in
>have to endure entire day without any sleep

Daily reminder that Brit/pol/ belongs to America.

>ywn have Karen and the other 4 girls as childhood friends and have many small inconveniances with them

I am listening to the LBC archives. Nick Ferrari was talking about Jeremy Corbyn’s failure to give a straight forward answer on whether he would authorise a strike to take out a known, wanted terrorist. It concerns me that this man could, one day, be our Prime Minister.

Even the tripfags that are friendly and contribute to political discussion more than we do most of the time? I don’t understand the hate for them, to be honest with you.

Morning!
Create some activity

kek

Gettin comfy and ready to sleep at 6pm here bong. Feels fukin brilliant.

A few are ok. The ones that keep calling all Karen posters nonces are awful though.

Goodnight everyone, may you be blessed with a wonderful weekend.

Thank you, I hope you sleep well and have a wonderful weekend as well.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.

When am I going to be able to fly the St Georges cross on Sup Forums lads? I'm English not British.

Do you think England should declare independence, or at the very least, establish a devolved parliament?

I'm starting to think the entire Union should be dismantled, while still co-operating with our neighbours. It's past it's day and it forces a "one British" identity down everybody's throats. Then you've got the immigrants coming in identifying as "British" which causes trouble in it's own way.

There is absolutely no chance of that happening any time soon, however I see what you mean. England should at least establish a devolved parliament to start with. It doesn’t seem right that the SNP, for example, can vote on issues that only affect English people.

Good point actually. Derugulation of Britain is a must after it's racial purification
Ask yourself: why it shouldn't?

I didn’t say it shouldn’t.

I do agree that if dismantlement cannot be achieved then devolved parliament is a good starting point. England for the English, Wales for the Welsh etc. The SNP shouldn't be able to vote on laws that affect the English, as you said.
I agree. It will come at a cost of global power but it's the price I'm willing to pay for regaining control of our nation from a Union that I see as working against us. It replaces each individual culture of a people with a one British identity and I do not like it.

>It will come at a cost of global power
Deregulation is not nuclear disbarment. Which shall never happen, because that's your ticket away from the White genocide train shall you make a coup

We are in agreement.

Britain needs to get rid of Trident and create a truly independent nuclear deterrent. It is shocking that we rely on the US so much.

This. We need to stop relying on others and carve our own path. And it starts with getting back control of our nation which has been at the whim of foreign Kings and a Jew controlled state since 1066.

Edward the Confessor did nothing wrong.

Godwinson did nothing wrong.

He had a tough week that's for sure. Btw I'm the yank cunt from the last thread trying to figure out how to get you fuckers a proper monarch when the time comes. Electing a king through a proper Witenagemot might be the best out of the box solution.

Fox's Sports Biscuits

Why was Jolyn Palmer so terrible?

I wasn't here last thread, woke up just over an hour ago.
>Electing a King
Like I said, we haven't ruled ourselves since 1066. And I don't think the House of Wessex or any other related houses are still around today. Might be wrong though. We need a true English King and ultimately, English leadership.

just got back from the touge lads

Hello.

hey xx

Why do you fags worship y'alls queen?

Reminder that WW1 happened

Cancelation of all nuclear relations with MongrelSA is obvious, if Britain to have a nationalist renaissance. Expanding the program will only benefit the U.K. with all the controlled territories and experienced fleet
"Serbien muß sterbien!"
youtube.com/watch?v=KaPVNtLXRMM

Why are you posting German songs, albanocigan?

Have a (you) impoverished polish schizophreniac

She was very good looking back in 2014.

I would rather reverse devolution in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. But if that cannot be achieved then England should have a devolved parliament of its own.

What phones have you lads got?I'm thinking of upgrading to an iphone of some sort but i'm not sure..

>le ijew

they are decent

>I would rather reverse devolution in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

Why?

There should only be one Parliament. And I am Welsh.

good goy, keep buying our products

>He doesn't use a smart mobile phone

>he unironically buys (((smartphones)))

iPhone 6. I have had it for a couple of years and rarely use apps or anything like that. I am thinking about upgrading to the Binatone Blade when it is released.

Fair enough, but why should Scots (for example) be able to vote on issues only affecting English people? I think devolution is a decent idea, up to a point but obviously certain issues should remain in the hands of Westminster.

What phone do you have?

>buying a phone
>not communicating via hand written letter

>The SNP shouldn't be able to vote on laws that affect the English, as you said

I agree and no English parliament should be able to vote on laws that affect Scotland

>He tries to mask being a NEET and having no money with Varg memes

It's British people voting on issues that effect British people. The devolution route is a slippery slope. Once we devolve England and Scotland other places would start calling for devolution for the same reasons. "Why should southerners vote on issues that effect northern people", "Why should people in Yorkshire decide upon issues in Somerser", etc. By the end of it every street in the isle would be devolved and Britain and England would no longer exist, to great cost to us all.

I agree. Go independent already, let's break up the union.
>he has money

What's with all these lies lad? I know you can't cope but you come up with something new everytime you post.

Do I have you that shook or are you just legally retarded?

Reposting everyday until you kill yourself.

Balhama Boatyard

Britain is made up of very different people and countries. You should accept that one day they might want to go their own way.

>I agree. Go independent already, let's break up the union.

We would have but the cucks and English settlers swung the vote to No

>PleB

That is your government’s fault for not restricting the vote to those born in Scotland, or at lease those who lived there for a significant amount of time.

*least

Personally I'd abolish all devolved parliaments and weaken Westminister.

I'd strengthen local councils and what they can do.

No such thing as "British" people. There's the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish as the main 4.
I'm sorry to hear that.

>Police can stop possession of "acid"
>Police can't stop possession of drugs
really makes you think

>no English parliament should be able to vote on laws that affect Scotland
>what is the West Lothian Question

yer aw poofs

They don't. Devolution in Wales wasn't wanted and Scotland voted to remain part of the United Kingdom. The system in Northern Ireland was brought about by Blair's surrender to the IRA. I accept that devolution should exist to some level but there should be no devolved parliaments, the only weaken the authority of Westminster.

Exactly

The only actual British now are wogs and nigs and the remaining cucky whites in NI and and Scotland.

>unironically wanting the Jews in Westminster to remain powerful

I quite like some things about America’s system, but obviously we would have to do it on a much smaller scale. Westminster shouldn’t be as powerful as it is now.

It should be stronger.

Funny. I can point out the Paki infested major cities on that map.

We have devolution for every fucker in the UK but England. England is denied this course because we'd utterly take control of ourselves and start sorting out the mess if given the chance.

Why?

Police are openly pro-degeneracy. I don’t know why you are surprised. Acid attacks won’t stop either.

>It should be stronger.

Really?

“Her” voice...fuck sake. How long until “she” kills herself?

End of Rome: The Image

Brexit betrayal is coming

You will love this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt5EA8J0UKc

Skip to 1:51

Girls are really nice to me. Even the most bitchy, self entitled ones that everyone complains about are incredibly good to me.

I've got a girlfriend and I've been successful with women in the past, but I have never had women treat me badly. Women are consistently pleasant and polite.

What am I doing right here? Everything else you guys say is true. Muslims are animals, blacks are stupid, gays are disgusting. But the "Eternal Roastie" seems to be absent. Even the girls in HR at work dote on me

Brexit was never going to solve anything. Nothing more than false hope. The immigrants are still here breeding Whites out, and that will continue even after Brexit.

You can tell comrade Crobyn has his fingers up that (((boi pussy)))

I'm not even watching that video. Not even once mate.

Yes but they are just so obvious about all of it, nothing is even hidden anymore

No more corrupt kings and their evil ways.
A new lord protector will rise from the people.

>tfw no one bites
You'll get there.

The means of production have been seized haha lol upboat
I knew this would happen really. The masses would go out to vote and then a year or two after the vote, it would all be forgotten about because the fridge remains stocked and Love Island is on the TV. The commoners no longer care about it anymore, just as (((they))) planned. They could overturn it and nobody would do anything, I'd wager.

Drove any KIAs recently?

Brexit was an important move, winning a war means winning the majority of battles.

The new Stinger GT actually, as proposed by our shadow government.

An important move that isn't going anywhere. Strategy wins wars and we don't have one.

A little peice of me died when my siblings told me they watched love island

I can relate is some way. My brother listens to rap now and he's only 11. Beating it out of him doesn't seem to be working.

It is definitely going somewhere. The EU no longer has a blank cheque on the laws it can impose.

Your jew blackpilling isn't very effective m8

You know what you have to do.

>Your jew blackpilling isn't very effective m8
>he thinks Brexit will save this country
>he fails to realise that our own government now has a blank cheque
I almost feel sorry for you but I can't help but laugh at your delusion.

On a serious note though I did drive a stripped Honda Fit RS with a Spoon 1.6l engine jammed in recently.

Shit was wicked.

Is it time?

ohayou