"What's good about this show, user?"

>"What's good about this show, user?"
>"The girls are cute!"

> 2D girls are cute
Get a life user.

I'll continue to watch cute girls for as long as I'm able to pop a boner.

There is no way to get tired of CGDCT.

I'll never get qt girl IRL, what is wrong with escaping prison of reality?

I usually enjoy CGDCT but I just can't watch Amanchu. I can't find it entertaining.

Characters are a very important part of a show, user.

It's enough reason for normalshitters to say they like a female in real life, why not a show?

This. Entire fucking relationships and families are built on 'but she was cute', why can't I watch a fucking anime because of it

>I don't like your reason for enjoying something
Sucks for you, I guess?

>"What's good about this show, user?"
>"The art is kino!"

>"Why do you hate this show?"
>"Because it generic"

What is kino ? I see this term on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>going on either of those boards
Fucking WEW lad.
>going into the caner ward and still not knowing what kino means
Even I know. You can't even lurk your cancer boards right. Why should people here spoon feed you?

Chill man i was just asking

>art
>kino

>the art is cinema

Not even a Sup Forums guy; just a random slav here..but kino is not an "art style". Kino is an experience; it's a feeling. The direction, the music, the art...the scale. All of those combine to create the experience of a movie.

For example, a really recent example is Re:Zero's episode ending a couple of weeks ago. The rest of the episode might've sucked, but the ending was masterfully handled.

Learn to meme properly fampai.

You got countermeme'd so hard you don't even know it.

It's a meme buzzword used to trigger autists. People who pretend to get it are pretentious faggots.

The word itself is NOT a meme. It means "cinema" in slavic languages.

Sup Forums is probably using foreign words to appear more "intelligent", just like Sup Forums does with certain japanese words that have an 100% english equivalent; but instead, they probably changed the meaning of the word itself in-board and made it vague as fuck.

I don't browse Sup Forums if that wasn't clear already; I'm just seeing Sup Forums's definition "kino" on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Sup Forums originally used kino ironically to mock pretentious asshole who try to act intelligent but it's gotten to the point where it's hard to tell if people are joking or not.

Thanks for the explanation fampai. I just ignore any discussions involving this particular term. It's basically bait at this point and Sup Forums should treat it as such.