To Aru Majutsu No Index:NT 16 preview [Raildex]

The Previews of New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.16 with 66 pages is out.

dengekibunko.jp/books/1608new-toaru16/?page=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCDrjjlQrTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60 something page preview. Maybe something halfway important will happen in the preview after all. Element looks like a monster, as expected.

Index NT16 illustrations look good. I like the design of that insect looking monster.

The fuck is that? An alien?

Mantis? Psycho Mantis?

No one cares

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm wondering what exactly Element is. They can't be simple robots, or else Mikoto could shit stomp them easily.

In fact I doubt they are simple in any kind of sense or else any reasonably powered esper (which Tokiwadai girls are) with combat applications could take this thing out.

The bullying stops here.

>Another mantis

Whats with that flame thing at the center?
Looks from the magic side

Dark Matter. The answer is always Dark Matter.

Another worthless volume, I see.

Dark Matter?

It's a soul.

I don't see the point. What is worthless about this? The preview illustration look badass with the design in my point of view.

I noticed the odd symbol and thought magic too but the rest of it looks like science side stuff. Maybe it's both? A mix of bothwoukd definitely implicate Aleister

Lurk for 2 years before posting, newfag.

>>/fuck off/

(You)

Have we got any tidbits on what happens during the summary

it's just a flame, man

maybe, just maybe, it may be science

Why would you wear a scarf if you are in a swimsuit?

Is this the first time that illustrations are out in the preview at Dengeki?

We can ask Stiyl for a short summary, if he wants to translate a bit.

It's hot.

meant for

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

The timeline takes place at December.

Or perhaps she's wondering why someone would punch a man, before making him live correctly

HELLLP MEEEEE!!!
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Is he around?

Not sure if it's a first for Dengeki, but I don't remember it happening with an Index novel before.

Othinus storage

AAARRRRGGGGHHH HE PUNCHED ME

KANZAKI HELP ME

The preview

This time an (ojou-sama) school's full student body is mobilized? Protect the sanctuary from Element!
Three days have passed since Kamisato Kakeru disappeared.
Kamijou has moved onto the next battle, but there he finds Tokiwadai Middle School (Heaven) filled with Shokuhou Misaki, Misaka Mikoto, and other ojou-samas in swimsuits?
It is winter. It is December in Academy City, and yet the temperature is above 50 degrees. As the unexplained heat wave brings Academy City's infrastructure to a halt, an unpredictable threat arrives.
Element.
They are bizarre monsters that crawl through the scorching hell. They prefer darkness and violently attack student after student during Academy City's blackout. With the only right hand that can oppose them, Kamijou gets help from Fukiyose and Index to reach the scene of the battle, but he is outnumbered. And in that crisis, a girl surrounded by a bizarre machine known as the Anti-Art Attachment appears?
As Shokuhou Misaki leads the ojou-sama school's full student body, Kamijou approaches the identity of the mastermind behind the heat wave and Element!

Sales are dropping

Literally what the fuck did you get involved in now, Touma?

We already have that, dummy.

GET OUT URCHIN

Aogami's plan gone wrong?

Did someone say ants

Top 10 pranks that went way too far

4 (You)

He was in the Accel thread being Megumin sell out.

>Brazzers.jpg

What if they're just trying to get Touma prepared for the shocks he's going to receive later on in the volume?

not sure but maybe she is taking off her shirt and she fell halfway

touma and aogami are around so it makes sense

I don't think that was recently

>Aogami's power is seeing the future
Back up those #6 memes

Whats with the jumper cables though

What the heck is going on?

Taking a quick break from Mikoto losing her marbles to show off starship troopers: raildex edition along with some swimsuit action in December.

Touma vs Mantis 2.0

It's got to have some kind of weird power or else something as low teir as a shotgun blast could take that out.

In the short preview it states, "With the only right hand that can oppose them" so they are either tough as fuck or regenerate. Or possibly both.

Yeah which implies some sort of weird power.

Summary of preview soon?

>fukiyose service
Bueno.

>threesome gone wrong

Huh. We skipped from page 30 directly to page 40. So 10 pages missing.

It's happening!

Huh. Didn't notice that.

Why is Seiri such a bitch?

Those 10 pages is where Touma just gives in to his boner that he's been holding back since rooming with Index and just fucks her like his life depended on it.

That's why we see her helping around this time in this novel because Touma relieved her sexual frustrations.

I don't think she would be able to walk after that though.

Index 16.5?

>yfw tamed Index basically acts like Touma's mother

Touma's inner mantis.

Watch as he learns martial arts magically and be able to Kung Fu even Accelerator.

>20+ volumes worth of semen made glopping noises as it flowed endlessly into Index
>While Mikoto is tied in a chair unable to look away as Kuroko licks her cunt and nibble her clit.

I like to think Index is a very giggly, bubbly lover

Mantis is obviously Five Over Modelcase RAILGUN magic version.

Misaka has gone too far!

>calls you a baby when you suck on her little tits
>nibbles on you as you fuck her

>massages the cock with a pervy smile on her face
>licks her lips and says she's "hungry"

MUH DICK

That would be ebst meme of all time

PLEASE LET THEIR BE A PART WHERE ITS JUST THE THREE OF THEM

>because she's a christian she demands you to do her bareback and cum inside her every time
>sometimes hugs you with her legs to prevent you from pulling out
>kama sutra is within her collection so she knows all the kinky positions for maximum pleasure

This is actually the third instance of a mantis in the series. Baba was going to rape some Tokiwadai sluts with a giant mechanized one before Mikoto pushed his shit in. Maybe it has been determined by AC's dark side that the best counter to oujo-samas is a giant mantis looking thing.

>the lord doesn't want a single drop of seed wasted, touma

Maybe there's a Between the Lines?

>she doesn't like you masturbating because you're just needlessly wasting seed
>demands to either cum inside of her or have her just suck you off
>if you cum all over her face or body she licks them all off till the last drop

youtube.com/watch?v=XCDrjjlQrTg

I think Kakine's got this?

>preggo Index is even more gluttonous, lazy, and horny than normal Index
>twice the effort is needed to care for your fertile concubine

>yfw Laura not only put a Collar in Index's head (mouth), she also put a Collar inside her vagina
>yfw Touma eyeing Index's beautiful covered legs in the first arc searching for why Index was breaking down wasn't off the mark at all

These threads have gotten weird and creepy lately. Have we taken in refugees from another discussion forum, or is it top tier trolling?

Isn't kamachi going a bit overboard with all the building throwing that was going on recently

No this is boredom from waiting for translations to keep thread alive.

It's fine. You're just used to shipping wars all the time.

Unconfirmed but seems like Element does belong to Crowley and it can stop hearts, which is why Fukiyose has jumper cables

Really apart from the Misakafaqs even the non-existent Indexfaqs have become very loud in the last threads...

so the ten missing pages is when Touma was knocked out?

Yes, when he's flirting with Othinus

Misaka wanted a battle shounen

And she got one

>yfw the reason why she looks flustered and in tears because he though touma died

She does care. ;_; And now she shall see what hell he has been going through.

Yeah, but all this fanfiction and shilling of characters no one has ever cared about before is kind of unnerving. Plus the complete lack of shitposting makes me feel like something is very wrong.

That could be one possiblitiy or she is just massively embarassed being sein in swimsuit.
Fukiyose is not so often the recipient of Kamijou's lucky sukebe moments.

>this niggah