What does Sup Forums think of Vagabond?

What does Sup Forums think of Vagabond?

Should have continued Slam Dunk instead of drawing samurai farming.

It would great if it came out at a decent clip. But being so slow-paced in story on top of being so slow-paced in real life just kills it.

>Should have continued REAL instead of drawing samurai farming
fixed this for you

Needs to stop being on hiatus.

What's with the blurry garbage of a picture?

Has anything fucking happened since Kojiro trained a horse or some shit years ago?

Hiatus/10

Currently reading it. Chapter 270 something.

It's really great, but the beginning is so fucking slow and doesn't make you care for the characters before long I almost dropped it.

It would have been a mistake

>mangareader

I really like it. It's so slow I couldn't bring myself to speedread it so I ended up appreciating it more.

once that first big character switch happened i lost interest.

I hate it when writers do that, i mean there is always one character whose story is the most interesting so when you like to have multiple story threads you should make sure to keep the interesting one in focus! Sadly here it seemed to completely trail off with that whole deaf guy arc i couldnt give a fuck about.

Beautiful to look at but far too slow.

I want to read some good seinen series. What should I read - Vagabond, Vinland Saga or Kingdom?

All three, and then The world is mine and Gantz

Is this still going on? The last thing I remember is that apprentice kid is going through puberty or some shit and wants to dick Musashi's waifu while he's away.

hell should've continued anything even Vagabond

>took awhile for the series to get interesting and the MC to get good
>series goes on hiatus
>wait months and probably years to continue
>completely lost track of the series and have to read it all over again

now I'm just waiting for the series to finish along with Berserk and Drifters

what Inoue is doing now exactly? He has two series to work on.

will never end

being a hippy watching basketball and drawing buddha statues

watching basketball, going to exhibitions and talking about slam dunk scholarships on twitter