Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 airing in January

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2 airing in January.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-05/showa-genroku-rakugo-shinju-anime-season-2-premieres-in-january/.105044

Looks like DEEN will have their hands full for the winter season. Rakugo S2, Konosuba S2, Super Lovers S2 all airing at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG3EqJizfkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EMBCeBHcad4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine there will be an increase in QUALITY shots

Deen literally saving winter 2017.

I hope not but wont be fazed either way since the story's so good.
Kind of want for konosuba 2 since I feel like it adds charm to a dumb fun show

This is good news, I was literally was just asking s2 when earlier today. Can't wait but I'll miss that dirty hobo who was always hanging round Bon.

>Rakugo and KonoSuba will be the best anime of winter again

That's about when I expected it. Looking forward to it and KonoSuba.
>Super Lovers S2
Why?

always megumi hayasibara

But Hatsutaro is gone.

YES. I'm glad this is airing in the winter. I remember watching the pilot while it was snowing outside,ultimate levels of comfy.

>Konosuba
Pathetic. Trying to resurrect a corpse lie this is futile, you already got killed by Re:Zero. Too bad the Konosuba devs don't have shinimodori, kek.

>devs

My boy DEEN is a big boi now.

Do we get more Yuu screentime?

Deen saved winter 2016, Deen is going to save Winter 2017.

Just few years ago nobody could even joke about that, and now it's real life.

Yotaro is just as much of a hobo and cuck according to Sup Forums crossboarders.

Deen saved nothing, their shows still sell like shit and have a bunch of QUALITY. This time you just happen to like a couple of them.

>devs

what?

Guess what board he's from.

Reddit since he's a Re:Zerofag

Keep denying the obvious.

I'm actually stating the obvious.

For anyone who knows some spoilers, who is that kid's dad? I saw a few scans showing some guy coming and making Konatsu blush and flustered right in front of Yotaro. What was that about, is he the father of her child?

WHO'S THE FATHER

AKIRA ISHIDA
K
I
R
A

Oh dope, that's good to hear. Keep in mind this has probably been in production since before season one ever aired, as the first half aired long after it was finished. Any concerns about scheduling three series are likely no big deal. Plus isn't DEEN pretty big? Can't imagine there's too much staff overlap.

Last time Rakugo aired wasn't it basically finished before it aired?

It was originally slotted to air in spring 2015 I think.

S2 is probably in production already then I guess.
January makes sense, I think the manga is ending later this year.

God bless complete adaptations, such a treat that something this solid will get finished.

Yes

devs is an Sup Forums meme. It's after "ks devs get out", which was said when peole tried to talk about it. "ks" stands for Katawa Shoujo, which is a visual novel whose development initially started on Sup Forums, giving it a close connection to the board. For years it was even acceptable to talk about on Sup Forums, and the devs for the vn were also known to browse the board, making the meme not made out of nothing. Since then the word "devs" has also been taken into use in many other contexts.

3gatsu vs Showa Genroku this winter. Who would win?

Eupho 2

Is there something that he can't voice? I already loved him but after Rakugo, my respect for him just skyrocketed.

3-gatsu starts in fall, nigger, it's not in AOTS competition for winter.

I'm actually 90% sure that was just trying to replicate that one thread last week where some guy baited hard with "manga devs" and "sasunga" and got a bunch of replies.

>Is there something that he can't voice?
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=HG3EqJizfkQ

Good riddance.

KonoSuba doesn't need any budget.

The manga already ended months ago. Pic related are Konatsu's son and Konatsu and Yotaro's daughter

So the boy is literally
LITERALLY
his wife's son.

Fuck I love her artstyle, especially coloured.

wasn't there spoilers out by the time it finished? i don't remember any of them.

i hope the female character has absolutely no part in it.

As a little boy he was Shin 2.0, when he grew up he became Bon 2.0

>Rakugo will be AOTY for 2016 and 2017
Based Deen. Is the manga finished? It would be dissapointing if it wasn't a full adaptation.

So did the father of her first child ever show up?

>LITERALLY
>his wife's son.
We knew that already.

He is a god.

Finished in ten volumes, S1 adapted 5 of them. So yes, it will be complete.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMBCeBHcad4

it will be a 2017 winter leftover tho since it will get 24 eps

You'd wish.