Bertolt gets eaten

Other urls found in this thread:

togetter.com/li/1002731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

fake or legit?

Legit. Check the archives for a bunch of raw drops.

I just noticed Jean was relieved after his intervention bailed Reiner away.

damn

Why was he even knocked out in the first place? Weak ass shifter compared to Reiner baka

the fact he's just a fucking torso makes this so much better hahaha

Blood loss

She's going to die and her father will never get mentioned again. Nothing good ever happens for BRA and Isayama doesn't want to develop them

Really?

*from seeing Armin alive
Sorry.

This chapter is great but you know what's better? The Erwinfags chimp out.

I'm currently masturbating furiously to the comments on tumblr, twitter and surprisingly, here.

why would anything good happen to them, they're mass murderers

stick to naruto

I'd pay Isayama to make a separate spinoff from BRA's POV if he doesn't want to develop them in his manga. Or heck, just get Spoof artist back.

> Bertbot posted about Bert in every thread
>Bert painfully dies
> Anniebot posts about Annie
>????

Naruto is over man.

Goddamn

He just wanted to fuck Annie

I guess that is what he gets for being a mindlless follower

So who's gonna save Annie now and have her fall in love with them as Reiner foretold?

the ride never ends

armin

teehee

>Armin manipulates Annie into telling them where the village is before betraying her
Can't wait

This chapter gave me cancer

Well, eating burnt food will do that to you.

Be at ease, if my posts were to bring doom to my waifu, it'd have already happened like three years ago. I feel really bad for the Bertfag, though. That death made me sad as hell even though I'm indifferent to his character.

sauce?

of course of the possible outcomes he went with the most predictable and SHIT one
Isayama is a fucking hack, this shit wouldn't fly if this manga had a faster schedule

Hmmm so is Armin going to be a Giant shifter after eating Bert

baidu

Any other possibility would be considered stupid or an asspull.
Erwin being a titan = Stupid, him being the only other shifter in the SL would be weird since Eren barely interacted with him and it'd make the dynamic of the whole SL with him awkward.
None of them being a shifter = Stupid. Would make the characters incredibly and irredeemably stupid if they lost the serum AND Bert somehow, more than they are now at least.
Alternate outcome = Asspull. RZ gave up on Bert and there's no reason for Wall Titans to come out now.

Was always a bitch. Died like a bitch

EMA a shit.

Speaking of unnecessary drama, he wakes up right before TitanArmin grabs him. Could have just let him die in his sleep, but then again he burned Armin to a crips, which is arguably the worst kind of death imaginable.

I don't feel one bit sorry for Bert dying, I never felt pity for BRA.

KEK

Look at how pathetic Blorp is, this is the real BERT. He's not a "god" or a "complex" character, his whole existence is nothing but a fucking piece of shit.

Damn, well enter Colossal Coconut.

Are they sad to see Bert die, or are they excited to see Armin become human again. I can't tell with these chicken scratchs.

I thought I'd feel better about it in the morning,but I really don't. Levi better have a damn good reason for not injecting Erwin. It better not be "think of the future" bullshit either.

Residue tears from thinking how they almost lost Armin to Commander Handsome probably.

They are excited for Armin. I think they are not even acknowledging Bert other than mean to save Armin.

Should've pushed that whore off the roof.

Erwin rejected it, so really, it should be him for you to get mad at.

Bert dying like a pathetic bitch is so satisfying for many reasons aside from a story standpoint.

After all these years in these threads of Bertfags and their pretentious, obnoxious behavior of shitting on others, bragging how Reiner or Annie will die for his development, forcing every character into a pair with him, the God posting of recent months, Bert is Zeke/Everyone's favorite, it is so great seeing Bertfags getting this badly BTFO.

Never thought the day this would happen would come so soon.

【CAUTION】THE PLAGIARISM ISSUE

【주의】표절 에 관한 정리
THE PLAGIARIST'S ACCOUNTS
@ereri60_new
@hanjiloveee
@yrak_
@lelele_loveee
@suguuunk
@exl_aot
@vumnli

THE PLAGIARISM ISSUE
togetter.com/li/1002731

>half gook half nip
Poor soul.

why the fuck would they be sad to see bert die haha

>all these hate toward armin in the past few thread
>all these IT SHIT IT SHIT IF YOU LIKE IT YOU ARE SHIT

Even tumblr are better than you guys.

Look at those gums.

Post link to raws pls

I kind of like Bert and I'm sad that his death didn't have as much closure as Erwin or Armin's but I have to agree it's pretty fucking satisfying that I don't have to hear about Reiner sacrificing himself for him or him rescuing Annie ever again

why did this character even have fans in the first place

he was the most milquetoast cunt ever created and looked like a literal donkey

it was just shitposters l hope

Well then why don't you just go back to tumblr?

So will we finally see the fucking basement next chapter?

Villanous tall Shinji that's really easy to exploit since we know little about him

CT and BA.

It was Erwin who slapped the serum away.

Nnnnnnnnnwhy Isayama.
WHY
H
Y

Pretty much.

There's probably going to be some more bullshit talks, maybe some flashbacks, and some pages of them trying to find Eren's house, and cliffhangs when they get to the basement door.
Worst case scenario it somehow timeskips them back into the walls ala Chapter 50-51

He may have finally rid us of Bort, I still hate Armin and believe he ruined SnK.

Nobody cares

Because they wanted to be contrarians and genuinely pushed all these retarded headcanons about him, bragged about his potential, etc. no characterfag will ever be more cancerous than how Bertfags were, especially back in /snk/'s hayday.

So Reiner and Zeke know Bert is dead. I wonder if we'll get a change of POV and see how Reiner will deal with the loss, and then we get BRA flashback.

Post the rest

Who will comfort Reiner?

Can someone please upload those in low quality?
It won't load on my phone.

I doubt it. We probably wont see either Reiner or Zeke for another 20 chapters.
The last time we changed POVs from Eren and co. was during Utgard and I doubt it'll happen again.

Annie is the best

He died without knowing he died for Armin.

>20 chapters.
So never?

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. Also, what do you think of the chapter Anniebot? The potential of BA and everything else

This is probably what makes it the most satisfying

Will Mrs Smith finally kill himself?

Chomp?

>disliking a character because of the fags
Honestly this even worse than . This is basically leddit behaviour.

Stay mad.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!

It's just Levi looking at Erwin

The manga will be over in less than 20 chapters.

Isayama said he's gonna draw Eren and Armin fighting one day.
What a spoilerfag.

oh I hate this

Called it last thread. Armin is either gonna abuse his newfound titan powers or Eren will be tempted by Zeke.

Why is he so damn scrawny?
Those faces around look pathetic.

Or Armin inherits some of Bert's emotions and takes pity on the warrior side.

Much like how Ymir pitied BR because she had some of Marcel in her.

Bart is a wall Triton, they should of saves his friends.

Memories are a coordinate only thing.

>pointing out leddit behaviour
>y-you m-mad
I want leddit to leave.

Leftover seamen will do that to you.

I doubt it'll work like that but knowing Isayama it might happen anyway.
For all we know Bert could mindhacc Armin after being eaten by him the same way Reiner transferred his nervous system.

Not even a Bertfag but you're so full of shit

>obnoxious behavior of shitting on others
Done by all characterfags, Bertfags aren't even the worst when it comes to this

>bragging how Reiner or Annie will die for his development
No one ever bragged about anything like that. People speculated about what their deaths would do to him, and people also speculated what his death would do to Reiner. This is also not exclusive to BRA, this happens to any group of character like YH and EMA. No one actually wants those characters to die for the sake of another characters development.

>forcing every character into a pair with him
You're assuming all B?fags are Bertfags, and also ignoring that Eren ships are spammed more often than any other characters ships.

>the God posting of recent months
Jokes and most of the recent stuff of that was done by a troll pretending to be a Bertfag

Or Isayama just changed the story.

Don't embarrass Berb by saying that please. Let him go in peace.

Isoyomo only changed it to make Rivaille more important and save Reinard.

>eaten by Armin
>in peace

Oh, I just checked. This is the only page that's been uploaded so far.
Turrin is a faggot.

Not him but UT God posting was done by a butthurt troll first but then it got adopted by actually Bertfags. Not that I mind it though, God posting was fun.

Bortfags get worst treatment. Historiafags get best treatment.

The serum was a mistake.

But Hanji got to hug Mikasa and didn't die trying.