How does Sup Forums feel about entertainers turning on Trump?

How does Sup Forums feel about entertainers turning on Trump?

So far it seems like Trump has been winning, but how long do you think that's going to happen for?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the president. Butthurt doesn't change that.

OC?

yes sir

(((entertainers))) have always hated him, terrible shitpost

(((they))) hate him because that is Trump's purpose.

Right-wing idiots think that he is the fascist race realist we need because leftists cry about him. In reality he is doing nothing for the white race while lefties are being polarized even further against white nationalism

His son is (((Jared Kushner))) who has media connections namely to (((CNN))) so it really isn't a surprise that they battle eachother. Play both sides and you cannot lose.

The more they hate Trump the more popular Trump gets

So far it seems like most entertainers that have really come out against Trump are getting clobbered with either sexual allegation or just severe rating reduction.

Is hollywood going to collapse at some point, is any of this sustainable?

Nah, he was loved in the entertainment industry. Used to be on SNL and every other television show in the eighties and nineties. ((They)) only turned on him when he decided to run for POTUS.

He has rubbed elbows with kikes his entire life and has always been in cahoots. He is a false messiah for white nationalists.

What is he actually doing to save white America? He is nothing more than a psyop appeasement.

hell even when he decided to run they still loved it because he was a ratings killer.

Unfortunately for the media and entertainment industry their own greed created the monster they so despise.
>Trump exists and is running for president
>you talk about him
>it makes him stronger
>you talk about him getting stronger
>it only makes him stronger
>you keep talking shit repeatedly making him stronger
Even now they can't help themselves, from the most insane shit he does to the most boring everyday thing he does someone in the entertainment or media industries are talking about it and bitching, giving him power.

Wow, literally vintage CTR template spam with clear rule violations, but you botheted to do a little art project of an upset antifa terrorist.
Never change, ShariaBlue, never change.

He's not perfect, but his comments after charlottesville where he didn't take the easy optics and just condemn the event entirely made me decide to never shill against him. He's not the ideal messiah, but he is on our side

He'll make it through he's got strong (((support)))

>entertainers

they are not our friend, believe me.
they’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people.

>How does Sup Forums feel about entertainers turning on Trump?
To turn they would have had to been on his side in the first place.

It's not about trump at that point, it's about making his supporters feel isolated.

They don't hate Trump himself. They are targeting him because he's a stand-in for YOU, even Eminem made it very clear by the end of his butthurt rant.

Hollywood and mtv aren't our friends. I look up to trump like my own father

>How does Sup Forums feel about entertainers turning on Trump?

In case you haven’t noticed, these people are in the process of destroying themselves right now. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Nice try Schlomo
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>Trump has a bigger ego and bank account than any entertainer on this planet and now he's running the country...they're jealous.