How is this progressing?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Waiting for a TS

>>>>Panel 3
>>>>>>Bubble 5432
>>>>>Panel 534.2
No thanks

Just why?

New BABY chapter is out: chillock.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/chang-sheng-baby-chapter-17-lord-of-the-land/

Why not?

Take a guess

You are a faggot?

No but someone pissing them self is disgusting, have some standards

anyone interested in picking up this? it's a new monthly manga by 1/11 author, first volume came out yesterday

Provide link to raw and I'll check it out

It needs to get past "socially inept hero tries to meet girls," the joke's gotten pretty old already.

Is there any significant quality improvement in kobo's releases? I'm trying to figure out why their digitals are more expensive than other places.

If anyone's interested in the new Prison School spinoff, I can upload raws.
There's no text.

this is a jumpu title finding the raw online shouldn't be so hard

here's the first chapter
www97.zippyshare.com/v/B7D9QMtE/file.html

Where do I upload raws now that madokami don't allow them?

Is there a fonts set you'd recommend or like to use? I'm not liking the ones I found for normal speech.

Jcafe's really the only option at this point. You could try here but I doubt anyone's first thought when looking for raws is to check the archive.

We could make a spreadsheet like the one at DJT.

As far as I recall someone was going to do a raws server or at least similar to madokamis

That might work as long as links are maintained, but a spreadsheet would get reposted all over the internet.
I've been thinking about just setting up a server for raws and limiting access to people who actually contribute by uploading things themselves, but I haven't got the time or an actual server to set it up.

If it's a long-ass URL google spreadsheet I don't think you have to worry about it. You could also hide the link inside a paste and direct people to the archive to look for it. The only issue is keeping the links up to date. We could also make a monthly torrent of everything that was uploaded that month.

Halcyon user(INA one), how's the progress?
If you need proofing I know a translator who can help.
[email protected]

That would work for a few months and the people would forget about it.

Why would a long url keep people from posting the link, especially since there are more than enough link shorteners?

>We could make a spreadsheet like the one at DJT.
We already tried doing a scanlation spreadsheet once, and pretty much no one even remembers that exists anymore.

People would remember it, had the reminder been posted in the OP every time.

Well I mean if the link stops getting posted, people will forget about it and not use it.

I did get some help from that sheet.

Anyone here able to help me out?
Since I wasn't able to find scripts looking through the archive (as every pastebin has expired), I found various other methods of downloading scans from Japanese bookstores on jcafe, but every single one of them has given me an error of some kind. I used nwjs with the Comic Walker downloader but got an error "Downloading configuration failed!" I used Alphapholis Downloader but got another strange error.

Oh shit The Jakalope

I'll help you when I get home.

>I used nwjs with the Comic Walker downloader but got an error "Downloading configuration failed!" I used Alphapholis Downloader but got another strange error.
Well no wonder it's not working. Why would you expect a ripper for a completely different site to download anything?

I should've figured. I wanted to try everything I could find since the original suggestion to use nwjs with TiebaManga_Downloader_alpha.nw didn't work, as I just got infinite loading.

The Tieba downloader is for downloading stuff off Tieba, there's a good chance whoever told you to use that was just trolling.

The Chinese nwjs tool does seem to support the animate store, at least the version I have downloads samples just fine
The problem is that I'm not seeing how it's supposed to work with purchased books because you should provide account details or the cookie as well but the software only wants the URL

I know OMD accesses your cookies to download purchased books from EBJ since it only works on the computer where you're logged in, the nwjs one probably does the same thing.

By the way, mine says 0.5.8 as well, must be a connection issue on your part or you're saving in some weird folder, try a path without spaces

Nope, EBJ has an authentication hash in the URL, you need to log in and open the book to get a correct one

There are no spaces in the path I'm using, but I tried a different path anyways and I'm getting the same results.

Tried downloading something from another store? Tried disabling the firewall?

Share it pls

Firewall is already disabled. I could try buying the book on EBJ; its cheap enough to where buying it again isnt' a problem, and I think I've found a way around the issue I had with buying from there initially.

I'm guessing if I do that, OMD is what I'd want to use?

sendspace.com/file/k3rxp4

There is no public tool for EBJ, OMD works but it gives scrambled files for new books
Try to download a sample first and see if it works, still be aware that even if you buy the full thing it might not work

Thanks, the art is really good. Though the plot was kinda weak.

How should one go about buying things from ebook Toranoana? Can you use a forwarder's address to make an account without paying commission or is there another way? Will my CC even work?

Why do dirty wetback spics or Spaniards always steal english translations without asking? Heck they don't even bother crediting the guy who did all of the work. I'm beyond mad.

Mujina translator, if you here, would you mind working on Mujina 4.13? Please and thank you.

Cause the spanish scanlation community is pure cancer.

They can take those upside down exclamation marks and shove them up their asses

At least they're not being paid for it. I know someone who's doing that with an official manga localization while being paid the Japanese translator fee. If you say you're translating from English they will pay you 3 cents per word but with Japanese it's 10.

Damn, wish I got paid for it

I started feeling that way when I realized the ones doing official releases get paid at least $100 per 20 page chapter for a single task alone and do a shit job at it. We're talking about google translate and not bothering to redraw any sfx whatsoever tier jobs here. Fucking mercenaries and retarded corporations with zero standards.

But at least we have standards right? Well some of us do that don't produce meme tier translations/scanlations

>someone's scanlating Halcyon Lunch
I really want to see that get finished, I might be able to help with editing and QC. I'll hit you up with an email later.

The Spanish groups that retranslated my translations usually asked me, but recently I discovered a Russian retranslation that is hilariously terrible in every way.

What's this about? Is the magazine finally going digital?

comic-walker.com/magazine/detail/AM05/

>I really want to see that get finished, I might be able to help with editing and QC. I'll hit you up with an email later.

Oooh, please do. We can use all the help we can get!

Use the latest version of OMD (V.1.6.2) or chink script (V.0.6.3). Both of them are working fine for the AnimateBookStore.

I'm sure it'll go digital eventually, but Comic Walker just puts a link to "buy it digitally" on every magazine that returns a blank search page if it isn't for sale.

Procrastinating

I managed to find volume 4 of Mujina, want a zip in your email?

What's this? Judging by the "Ehhh" untranslated I'm assuming this has yet to be picked up or released.

Sure. I'm working on the next one now.

Is this what I think it is? Okitenemuru?

The ones working on what I translate usually ask first, but even when they don't it doesn't really bother me because they later offer to help with redrawing/cleaning when my editor is inactive.

If you have volume 4, should I keep ripping the stuff that comes after that or are you just going to stick with volumes?

>chink script (V.0.6.3)
I only have the old version. Can you share this in a 10 minutes Pastebin? I can't find it in the archive.

Attention Keyman Editor: QC is in the Mediafire folder. I haven't checked in whether the archive ate the posts yet. Seems rather unreliable nowadays.

Thunderbolt Fantasy Chapter 3 is out, anyone fancy translating?

Hey, /gd/'s font thread reccomended I ask here.

I sort of inadvertently became an editor for the last chapter of this one shot; and the person who did the first two chapters sort of just vanished and didn't leave notes about what fonts he used or anything.

So, I need help figuring out what fonts were used for the first two chapters for the sake of consistency. I've already found a few of them thanks to /gd/, but I still haven't been able to find the ones in pic related.

Any help would be apperciated. In case it helps, the prior two chapters are bato.to/reader#d3837c54e75d98dc and bato.to/reader#873f50ae9b691ca5

I also think it's pretty good and worth a read, for what it's worth, though I think it gets a little too generic shonen-y in the second chapter

C looks like Manga Speak.
>mfw I used that exact font for another series by the same author

Yeah, definitely Manga Speak.

thanks user

A looks vaguely familiar, I may have seen it in a manga scanned by CxC once. I'd ask them

I would need a link to OMD (V.1.6.2) and/or the chink script, as all links to such things I have found online are broken.

Does anyone know if EBJ is putting watermarks in their books that would show up in ripped images? I saw someone mention somewhere about account usernames being inserted as watermarks.

Your user ID shows up on the last page sometimes, but that's always an EBJ page anyway so you can delete that. I'm not sure if other pages are marked in any way but I haven't seen anything whenever I get stuff from there.

Thanks, man. Sending it to you in a bit.

Keep ripping them, it's good to have a backup and who knows when the next volume will come out since Amano's schedule is now irregular.

Alright. There's been literally nothing for the past few months, so I'll get anything if I see it update. I don't know which extras are in Volume 4, if you look at the series page and want anything that's not in the volume let me know.

I think I got every extra there is but yeah, if I see anything I'll definitely let you know.