STORM FAGGERS REVEALED

Lmao I knew it.

Why are they still here lol? Take your touch-butt club elsewhere, like the derpweb. There you can share your dick pics faggers.

Not even a stormfag but it makes me happy to see how frustrating it is for people like you that white people can organize, whilenyou likely champion things like black lives matter in public.

truth

>Revealed
Like we are hiding who we are and what we stand for.. Go and spread your kikery elsewhere faggot

>2013

wow hot of the presses guys, we've got a big scoop here

>This is some big news
>If you've been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums days you've known these faggots were here the whole fucking time
They never left OP, even after /news/ was gone they never left they just went to Sup Forums.
Most of the people here are libertarians or actual anarchists, the white power faggots have always been and always will be a vocal minority

>natsoc on Sup Forums
Since /n/
>faggots whining about natsoc on Sup Forums
Since the 2016 election
>Ground gained by natsoc:
literally everything
>Ground gained by anti-natsoc faggots:
(which is ignored anyway).
sorry f a m.

stupid faggot Sup Forums was making nigger and nazi jokes when it was still /news/

Love that we got the shills to repost this old shit.

You REALLY don't understand pol at all? After spending do much time here? Sad.

Fpbp

Everyone already knows stormweenies are on here.

They generally have room temperature IQ, so it's easy enough to make fun of them or ignore them.
They don't understand that nazi memes are ironic in tone.

>omghitlerdubz
checked, and yes, you are correct. but, it's also kind of scary because this is just the GNAA that's been around for years. except now weev's trole army is taken seriously by MSM and the left because it's easy.
weev, btw, works for the alphabets.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This

you know

how I know

you're full of

shit?

> 1 post of this author.
> share blue poster or a ledditor.
Also the enemy of your enemy is perhaps not your friend, but it is an ally. They give a bit of pressure against the other trolls.

>jokes
see the difference?
no old fags of Sup Forums are unironically racist

only idiot stormniggers

The problem is not Stormfront, but Iron March. Posters from Iron March constantly spam threads, and cause 99% of the infighting/shilling. They read Siege which is a retarded book, and the owner doesn't even look white.

Gas yourself. Anyone who counter signals stormfags is a kike.

Who cares. If they post well then good, if bad then get out. OP your posts are trash like you.

Daily reminder that you can be a NAZI and not be a Stormfag.

>a single thread with 5 stormfags magically turned the hundreds of thousands of Sup Forums anons into NAZIS

Hey /leftypol/ SJWs, if it was so easy why don't you do it too?

this

Weev's literally been playing intergalactic economy games all night.

This guy knows what's up.

i was generalizing, it's obviously not just him.

They believe it is that easy and they have been trying for years to replicate the stormfags' success. The left doesn't even know why we disagree with them.

Smells like Jew ITT

Yeah there has be NatSoc here since the board was created you newfag.

Actually Stormfront does this since 2013, which shows it is hard work to do it right. However they are not too interested in Sup Forums. They find it too chaotic and too difficult to find out, whether people are serious. It is kinda cute, but they are really afraid to be trolled.

>cute
You're such a fag :3

stormnigger detected

Stormfront is washed up.

This.

>libcucks still trying to D&C Sup Forums after all these years

It's like the JIDF never left

being this asspained about a website with less than a thousand members spamming Naziboo agitprop that you could easily filter if you weren't a turbofaggot

People have been crying stormfront for many years

>pol

>majority of US and many euro countries are starting to lean right
>but its all because of a few guys from a fringe website for nazis

Stormfront posters are fucking obvious when they post

>always take the most retardedly edgy position possible
>come in with the most hostile tone possible
>absolutely no irony or sense of humor
>every comment dripping with beta-rage

Lmao retarded stormfronters get out. You'll never win anything, your optics are too stupid and your brains are too under-developed

I'm Literally Shaking In My 9 Inch Lether Steel Toe Boots