This is a 11/10 couple prove me wrong if you can

This is a 11/10 couple prove me wrong if you can.

Here you go, user. The actual 11/10 couple.

MasterXServent relationships are very unhealthy

11/10 means it starts with 1/10 again.

Your faggotry is not allowed here.

No.

What?

Rin > Saber.

RinxShirou is boring as fuck, its only a thing because its a VN and MC has to get a route with everyone.

At the end of time in Avalon

>route with everyone

>Who are Illya, Rider, Caster, and Mitsuzuri?

Shipping wars aren't healthy, okay?

>2 bland moralfags whiteknighting each other
>one is a generic harem protag with plot armor
>other has obligatory tragic backstory and no personality

Fate is so good guys. There's dramatic music and long monologues, that automatically means it's good.

Saber is taking advantage of a mentally disabled person.
They cannot be a couple.

yeaaaah "King of Knights" who encountered brutal wars and was surrounded by good looking men in her entire life ended up fucking an autistic highschool ginger then falling in love with him afterwards in just one week.

Seibah doesn't even have pride and standards.

11/10 couple you got there huh?

Women appreciate effort more than looks senpai. Effort is all what it takes to get a woman to like you.

Get the hell out of your basement user.

Nigga, Shirou is a fucking retard who can't even use magic.
You gonna tell me the Knights of the Round Table lead more ffortless lives than Shirou?
GTFOH

wut?

>secondary spotted
read the VN

Yeah It's too unrealistic. A heroic spirit gets summoned to modern age and suddenly loves some high school aged horny slant eyed nip. It's just laughable wish fulfillment for the teenage audience. Saber is top tier waifu though.

>Reading
>VN
kek

Yeah Seiba is 22/10 and Shirou is 0/10 so it balances out.

Fuck Shirou, fuck that dipshit

t. animeonlyfag

No, this is.

>Women appreciate effort more than looks senpai

No Shirou went through a lot of shit to win saber's heart he fucking deserve her you're a retard if you think otherwise.

fuck off JoJofag

>Women appreciate effort more than looks

>Women appreciate effort more than looks senpai.

You've been watching too much anime

>Women appreciate effort more than looks

Kill yourself jojo faggot

Did you fuckers even read the VN? You guys just don't understand do you?

>Fatecucks

Understand what? A badly written romance that panders to lonely otaku? In reality Saber would have been slurping on Gilgamesh's cock as opposed to some autistic Japanese high schooler. But what can you expect from fatefags.

I understand that fate is a terrible written show/vn especially the fate stay night route

Gilgamesh is a self-centered asshole who only cares about himself. Do you actually think women will like that kind of guy?

Yes

He's got money,good looks, and power. What else would a woman want

Personality? Being a guy who is willing to protect her despite his weaknesses? and many more.

like what for example?

>Effort is all what it takes to get a woman to like you.
I wished you were right user. I really do.

>tons of dosh
>godly looks
>high self-esteem
>alpha as fuck
>always confident

>Do you actually think women will like that kind of guy?
Oh, I don't know, user, you tell me.

I am

How does this make you feel?

(you)

Reminder that Saber's VA agrees to that and would choose King of Jobbers over the autistic "I want to save others over myself" ginger jap teen.

Delusional fatefags everyone....

JoJo is garbage compared to f/sn tho, there aren't any deep characters like Shirou.

You really do not understand women. I mean, real life women.

>JoJo is garbage compared to f/sn tho

You fatecucks are hilarious.

not an argument.

Why f/sn fanbase is so fucking shit?

When was this an argument? I was just laughing at how delusional you are and how hard you fatefags wank this shit series. The more you post, the more you prove that. So thanks.

JoJo being good is just a meme, it's the laughing stock of anime industry.

Saber a shit.

>JoJo being good is just a meme, it's the laughing stock of anime industry.
Here have a (you)

It's just a bunch of faggots beating up each other.

And another one for (you)
Come again when you have an actual argument

Jojo is just a bunch of muscle brained faggots beating up each other, nothing more.

>Deletes the comment
>Comments the same again
>Still not an argument
This is pathetic

>JoJofag also likes trash like hunter x hunter
Why am I not surprised?

shounenshitters I swear!

Its ok bait-kun i have a lots of (you)s for (you)

Saber and Shirou are certainly perfect for eachother and practically the only people in history who are suitable for the other. Its a great twist of Fate that they both met under such crazy circumstances.

None of those are hotter than this. Or his future self

i don't like f/sn

He looks generic as shit.

Please, elaborate on what you mean by "generic", user

>implying I'm baiting
Go back to your JoJo threads and stop shitting up other threads retarded jojofag.

>is a manlet
>hair is no different than other shounen protags
there is nothing unique about Shitrou's appearance and the image you posted is not even his official art.

Of course you'll try to deny that since f/sn fanbase are full brain dead morons.

Shirou is such a shit character who only shines in UBW and H/A

>>hair is no different than other shounen protags

Please, provide an example of a shonen protag having Shirou's hair.

>is a manlet
Except in the above image it is clearly an older Shirou is is canonically NOT a manlet.

No, this is a 11/10 couple. Your picture is King Arthur and a super sword autist, it just isn't a good combo.

>Please, provide an example of a shonen protag having Shirou's hair.
any anime character with spiky hair

>Except in the above image it is clearly an older Shirou is is canonically NOT a manlet.
Except in the above image I posted is the official look of shirou in all 3 routes.

TM did not even use the image of shirou you posted.

>any anime character with spiky hair

Yes but give me some shonen protags from before 2005

And all Jap characters are manlets, this isnt something new or exciting. You have a long way to go to convince me that your "generic" comment is valid and not just a buzzword.

>Yes but give me some shonen protags from before 2005
so you do admit shirou's design is not unique at all. He is just Shiki with red hair.

>And all Jap characters are manlets
Ichigo is 5'11 that's pretty tall for nip standards.

>there are Fatefags that cannot see faults in their beloved franchise and defending their shitty generic MC

Shirou looks "normal" in universe where Kitsurugu, Kirei, Ilya, Rin, and obviously not counting how the Servants like Berserker Saber etc. Look up the synonym for normal, one of them would be generic. This is because he's an audience surrogate.

>Yes but give me some shonen protags from before 2005
Guts.

But then Guts is burly and tall, have one eye, one robot arm, and edgy cape. He managed to distinguish himself far from being generic/normal looking unlike Shirou

Nope, Shiki doesn't have dyke cut.

In fact Shirou's redisigns made him into a red haired Shiki because he was ugly as sin in the VN.

Pretty much this. Fate route was pretty atrocious

>Oh we just cut the MC hair by 1 inch and make it red.

Sooo different. What an amazing design

>Essentially becomes Archer tier GAR in the future

It's a pretty good

And your pic related is badass Nanaya, not anemia ridden Tohno Shiki

Both Rin and Saber's VAs were huge Gilgamesh fangirls.

in terms of looks Shirou can't even compete with Tristan and Gawain.

It's literally the same you triple nigger

>Kiritsugu

Looks pretty normal to me too fampai, literary le edgy man in a suit

Shirou has never been an audience surrogate, you're just an idiot. Audience surrogates aren't allowed to have extreme ideals and opinions, because those things invalidate the ability to fairly relate to the character as a surrogate. He hates himself and literally doesn't value his own life. He's a unique character, and only looks less unique because he's surrounded by legendary heroes and insane people.

>In fact Shirou's redisigns made him into a red haired Shiki because he was ugly as sin in the VN.
>Shirou is not generic
>Let's just color Shiki's hair red!
you already admitted it.

>>Essentially becomes Archer tier GAR in the future

He'll never become Archer. And what makes Archer so good is his personality.

Saber wasn't even a proper human with feelings during her time in the RoT

Melty Blood begs to differ, senpai

Inb4 but in Tsukihime..

Yeah no, Archer is the not the same as Shirou even though they are the same person

Poor translation.

Also Shiki is literally fucking batshit insane
>Cessation is disregard. The bleeding earth. Trade your blood for poison and you will attain immortality. Rose. Rose. Rose. Rose. Your splendor will not last forever. The way to reach Lohan’s temple, eat this bread. Spreading defilement. The April that’s farther than May, the reversal of limbs, awaken in the shrine of balance beyond the dual serpent and scorpion. The skin of rotten fruit. Burned puppet of celluloid. The cannabis of Legion. Grinding and friction. Sun and Moon. Colliding uphill paths. Female and lions. Broken hourglass. Spiraling clouds. I am unparalleled. Upwards falling sand. Eight years ago. Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed.Killed. Killed. Killed. Killed.Killed. You. Killed!

I'm not even him

no because the 11/10 couple is saber and me

I was talking in terms of looks

And Archer has his bad points like being a cynical asshole who never really understood himself, if Shirou acquires more snark (he already has a little in F/SN) without becoming a cynical asshole he is already pretty lit

You're shifting the goalpost into audience surrogate and then into self insert autismo bowl that happens in every other Fate thread.

One user mentioned that Shirou looks generic, and he's right. In a universe with crazy masters and heroic spirits, he does look generic. Even you have to acknowledge that. You got triggered hard by that word because your beloved MC from a shitty eroge otaku escapism VN got called generic.

My point still stands.

and?

>Melty Blood begs to differ, senpai

Except that in Melty Blood Nanaya is literally his other personality given form. Nanaya is not real, he's given form by Shiki's fears, he's basically Shiki's boogeyman

And I was talking about their appearance, they look the same retard, Nanaya just squints his eyes a bit more and looks edgier.

He looks like an autist fit /cgl/ chuuni.

Kirei and Kiritsugu look way more generic than him though.

Being a ginger makes him less generic.

Well, that's fatefags for ya, I didn't even said that Shirou is a bad character or what.

>And?

So "looks" are irrelevant for her

She isn't a normal woman

Read my post again, I predicted what you would say Also you already admitted Nanya looks different

>Nanaya looks edgier

Thanks for proving my point

>So "looks" are irrelevant for her
>She isn't a normal woman
Of course she's a waifubait in an eroge need dem shekels m8.

You literary called Shirou an audience surrogate which is what was arguing against though?