Please do not support cheaters

Please do not support cheaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lee was the judge right?

How did he not notices a bunch a mini scrolls fall from Buruto's sleeve?

Shit job as a judge man.

Lee's a noob. Also gay

Yeah. They should have used some Uchiha with sharingan as a judge. Oh wait ....

tell that to tenten, he used a fucking scroll full of weapons to attack people

Lee doesn't know shit about ninjutsu

People are reading this garbage? How do you not vomit just looking at this art? Let alone the bad story.

I'm addicted to this shit I don't know why. fuck me senpai.

>he

I can understand not allowing this device in he Exams, but why does Naruto and everyone else treat this device as inherently bad?

Its not bad in a sense, but for example it kills creativity and/or evolution of jutsus. Also you should consider it as a backup, helper, not your main weapon. Very important when its about exams and youngs who need to learn basics and how things work before using device.

Cause MUH HARD WORK GOOD SHORTCUTS BAD which is funny coming out of Naruto of all people

Can't wait to see more of inoshikacho
2 gamer Bros and a thick chick = best team

Oh

Anyone remember the two mist brothers with the gauntlets and chains that tried to murder Team 7 and Kakashi?

Thing is, most people no matter how hard they try will never master all of these jutsus because of genetics and stuff.

Yeah, they were pretty cool.

It's sad that Sasuke let him cheat. I guess he was trying to teach him a lesson the hard way.

Yes they had pretty nice design, shame they did not have a team for the exam or something.

>Shit art
>Going over movie stuff (at least while the Dragonball Super manga did it, the series was going over new material)
>All the girls look like men now
>Himawari is a background character
>It's Boruto, so they're not going to cancel it

He is going blind as well as bald

That was always going to happen

It's OK to use scrolls equipped with shurikens and explosives. But if you put jutsus in them it's bad because reasons.

That's a good thing considering that this untalented hack can't draw her without giving me creeps

>(at least while the Dragonball Super manga did it, the series was going over new material)
You're wrong.

>"ninjas should only use their own chakra"
>he won nearly every single one of his fights thanks to the fox with unlimited ninja juice stuck up his ass

>Shit art
Nothing new
Nothing new

>chakra of something that's sealed inside of you is somehow not yours
?

It's a separate entity that loans him power. It is not a possession of a natural talent.

Holy shit this series is so fucking stupid. Especially Boruto, how did early Naruto, that was actually good, ended up being like this? You're a fucking ninja, you're supposed to use anything you can. Cheating is a ninja's trait.

Shitty editors who don't steer unreliable authors in the correct direction. All they care about is profit.

He got caught so he failed either way.

Do you not remember the Chunin exams? They can cheat, the point is to not get CAUGHT cheating. If you get caught you're shit, that's the whole point of it.

As stupid banning device like this is, it shouldn't be widely available. Shit like that requires no training and can turn a fucking kid into killing machine

>Shit like that requires no training and can turn a fucking kid into killing machine
Yeah I can see why kids being trained into professional assassins would have a problem becoming killing machines.

Explosion tags still require skill. if they allowed this device Noone would train and a lot of knowledge would be lost.

Cause it's like having a bunch of fuck kids being good at using a smartphone but be completely retarded on how to use a fucking computer. You need to know the fundamentals first before you can get lazy or improve on something. It's the reason why most stem classes drills that fact instead of telling you the truths about reactions, biological systems, etc.

God the art of this manga is lifeless.

But using a fox's chakra or some bullshite level eyes is ok?

yes

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/

Why are people buying this crap

Yes because you we're born with them so you had to work hard.

But Naruto failed his exam when he brute forced his way through with the fox chakra.

Oh for fuck sake, this means is never going to be cancelled right?

And what happens when a kid runs out of mini Scrolls or encounter somebody who actually understands fundamentals? Look at boruto right here, you can only summon four shadow clones at a time and instead of trying to work to increase that cap or become a better fighter he's settling for spamming water and lightning. That might work against other chuunun but it's not going to work against somebody who's more experience.

Probably not, it's already higher than Nisekoi so it's selling at least 150k

>Shit art

Oh, so nothing new