Post Redpill/degenerate pics

making a video similar to this
youtube.com/watch?v=on_gww0-DBg

but with Komm, süsser Tod playing, and I need pics and webms to use in it

Also redpill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-I7wbMY-A4
youtube.com/watch?v=FU8csnZxdPA
google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beautiful

>Slaaneshi cultists in broad daylight
Also have a degenerate pic OP

youtube.com/watch?v=U-I7wbMY-A4

That chick has horse fangs.

Wait wtf Hans wtf is it für real wtf is that please tell me it's not real

>she takes on her multi-titted form and says, "Now, I am become Feminist, the destroyer of west."

yeah it's real

that's the one

pure kino

>even a niglet kid

“ History is cyclic, everywhere in the world you find this pattern, even throughout ancient times. As a culture begins to decline, you have an efflorescence of transgender phenomenon. This is a symptom of cultural collapse. So rather than people singing the praises of humanitarian liberalism that allows all of these transgender possibilities to appear and to be encouraged, I would be concerned as to how western culture is defining itself to the world. In fact, these phenomena are inflaming the irrational and borderline psychotic components of western culture in the form of ISIS and jihadists, etc. Nothing better defines the decadence of the west than our toleration of open homosexuality and transgender mania. Masculinity is now seen as retrograde, paleolithic, something belonging to the past. “ -Camille Paglia

>gender neutral = female

Saw this on pol just an hour ago or so.

kino?

If this is what brought down civilization then it is far more fragile then I ever imagined.

Muh dick. More like this? Or make a thread on /gif/?

would fuck tho
degen hot when these girls from clearly well-off families, that care about this person, raised them, nurtured them, but allowed them to get corrupted, now see their precious pride spread naked before the world, displaying their crippling ignorance, arrogance and destroying their lives
the left get off on this - they are targeting these girls like the "girls gone wild" crews target girls
fat illegals are pushing and encouraging the destruction of girls they are jealous of

there's actually a truth here
without white people everyone would be savages

youtube.com/watch?v=FU8csnZxdPA

WEW

kek

Put me in the credits

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
we need more people killed every year
starting with skinny-bitch nigger spic instagramsters

Imagine the joy you would get out of curb stomping that thing

KEK
Omar "brought my AR and allahu akcbar'd the gay bar" mateen

>women

actually money is what drives her, and social justice is a wedge and a magic "because" to get any money you want and steal it easily
192834839 NGOs and "charities" all set up ready to take money and give you a cut

they're here

Truly something to be proud of. I FINALLY understand why they're called "pride" parades. So progressive. So brave.

WTF IS THIS

when is the day of the purge brother

Fucking kek just remembered
Omar "curing HIV with my .223" mateen

>Such bravery

Need to leave your google review of their main fucking picture REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb

>niglet
I think you mean le 56% face

4-0 to MK Dons is truly a horrific betrayal

>ginger niggers

Indeed

Also, checked

Just a regular day in San Francisco. So progressive.

they sell great tacos actually

>Average californian on their way to the polls

I can never find the really bad places in Europe on street view where are they at?

This is completely normal behavior

>104 day cruise
WHY

Regular voting Americans.

>#Lovewins
I can't tell if this is supposed to be hilarious or not

Nice tits.

how has poofta bashing ever gone out of fashion when they have gotten worse

wtf is this?!

How can anyone look at all the pictures in this thread and still be a leftist?
What the fuck is wrong with leftists?

Teevee show with Dee from always sunny

This is the decline of the West summed up in one pic.

She's just hoping one of the guys is named Augustine.

shiksas

Miley cyrus?

The saddest thing of all sad things of this world, is the fact of which the public will care more about the uppeti-righty soccery article.

It's like all of my friends don't want to be redpilled. Cuz it doesn't fit their interests and hobbies.

>there's actually a truth here
>without white people everyone would be savages
Yes, and the first thing they'd do is kill and eat that little jew creep.

>2017
> not shaving/waxing disgusting pubes

I know some of you think it's degenerate to shave pubes or it somehow makes one a pedo if he prefers a nice bare pussy, but pubes are really fucking gross. They hold in pussy/dick and ball stink. They give you dingleberries and hold all sorts of other shit which accumulates. I could go on...

Stop being so prudish. You only live once.

someone edit these two together with the caption
>women on leftism | women on rightism
or something

I wish she would puke on my dick ;_;

not everything about their degenerate parade has to be completely revolting.

.ca

JUST

meanwhile, back in London:

Boner NO!

Looks like bad propaganda. In reality they would never go for women this old. If they looked 6-12 years old I'd think these are legit accounts of real things that happened.

Average day in Canada

Yes, but in old times as one White culture declined another White culture took it's place.
Now all White cultures are being destroyed.