Bleach

>Ten (10) years passed
>Rukia lives in SS, became a captain and arrives to the meeting with Renji who may or may not be her VC
>Renji teases her and she blushes
>Ichigo, Orihime and Ishida nowhere to be seen
RenRuki literally confirmed.

Its currently the year 2026 in Bleachverse

>RenRuki literally confirmed.

If Kubo makes a series about ghost samurai in the future he will redeem himself.

Correct thread is here:

checked desu

>Renji teases her and she blushes
>not like she's blushing because she's stressed because of the stress
>RenRuki literally confirmed
Jesus fucking christ shipperfags are dumb.

RenRuki confirmed for not happening

Guys.

Guys.

What if this is a ruse.

What if this is a future Ywach is viewing before he erases it.

Her choosing to stay in SS with Renji for 10 years and becoming a C already confirms it

>yfw you fuck rukia multiple times a day

If dubs Yhwach kills everyone next chapter

no

What is this face trying to convey?

weak form user

Only when the ruki wants it though

I unironically like Bleach, pls help me.
I will miss it's characters every week.
I will miss it's ridiculous fights, asspulls and all those crazy designs.
I will miss my weekly dose of KUUUBOOO so much.
There are still OP and bunch of other shonens I follow, but Bleach will always be special in my heart.

Pure naughty Lust

A man who has conquered that body.

>Her choosing to stay in SS with Renji for 10 years and becoming a C already confirms it
All it confirms is that she is acomplished in SS right now.

Anybody who hopes that Kubo bothers with shipends when he didn't bother with showing us all the bankais is delusional.
Also
>tfw Shipperfags act like teenage boys with all their "she did x so she must be in love with y"

Me too, user. Yes, it was awful, but I was on the ride for so long that I just can't hate it.

Let it go Ichirukicuck.It's over now.

two weeks

>it was awful
At least it never had a character as terrible as Obito.
So at the very least it puts Bleach above Naruto.

We'll know in ten days. I can't wait.

Though the end of Nardo wasn't so abrupt.

>Implying that i care abut your ships.

Chapter is called "a perfect ending". Yet there is still one chapter left and the first thing we see after the title is Mayuri, who despises perfection and doesn't think it exists. Mayuri is also headed towards the Reaitsu and the shadows come from underground and Mayuri has an underground network.

It's obvious either way, friend.

Quads speaks ;_;

The same way it's obvious that this girl who smiled at you in high school has to be in love with you? :^)

The end of Naruto wasn't that bad, and I actually even like some characters from the new generation (Boruto manga).
But Obito being the shit character and also main villain changing every twenty chapters or so were just absurd.

Keep talking. I can't fucking wait to see you post in these threads. Ten more days.

lmao

10 more days until you get Kubo'd

Keep talking. Ten more days, keep posting on Bleach threads.

>mfw Ishida ends up banging Rukia for no reason and Orhime gets banged by Keigo

Wasn't Ishida in love with Nemu.Too bad that aint happening,the guy desserved a woman in the end.

The new No Shipping cancer Bleach Thread

At the least we got qt loli Nemu, so there's that.

Kill yourself and stop spamming.

He is Quincy king. He can have any Quincy woman he wants. And now that ten years have passed, even Liltotto should be old enough.

>He can have any Quincy woman he wants.
Seeing how there's no one left that's not all that cool

This OP is shit. I refuse to keep posting here, I'll wait for the new one.

Bullshit he probably finished interior design in university or something.Why do people thinks he deserves to be the quincy boss.If anything Ryuken should be the new emperor.

It's facts though.

Most of the Quincy are alive. It's most of the Sternritter, who have died. And even with some of them a survival is possible. Remember how he found out that Harribel is alive?

Uryuu was responsible for Yhwach's defeat and he is still his official successor.

>Most of the Quincy are alive.
No, they aren't. We didn't see a single one in the human world besides Ryuuken and Uryuu and all SR are dead. They only thing you can argue is some of the Soldaten being alive, though we don't know if they may have been auswälen'd like Gerard.

Why Kubo didn't push Ishida and Nemu? It was interesting.

>no word on Harribel since quincies

What the fuck Kubo?

anyone got the kubo chart? the one with 0-9 for larger asspulls

Here you go

Doesn't mean shit,litteraly any quincy could have fired that arrow.Infact it was stupid for Ryuken to give it to him in the first place,when he could have done it himself.

He doesn't have the character or the accomplishments to be worthy of the throne.And after all the shit Yhwach pulled on the quincies I dont think anyone would care about his dying will.

We don't know if all the SR are dead. Several have ambigious fate and/or could be healed by Orihime off-screen. We only found out that Harribel was alive in a databook. The Auswahlen never targeted the Soldat. None were affected by the first Auswahlen. The Auswahlen only takes Vollständig, which the Soldat don't have. It doesn't take anything else. And besides there are also civilians, like maids, cleaning stuff or the woman from Haschwalth's room.

Can shinigamis even have sex? I mean, they cannot reproduce because all souls in soul society come from dead people in the real world, so maybe they are all genital-less.

>The Auswahlen never targeted the Soldat. None were affected by the first Auswahlen.
That't right, but when Yhwach used his last Auswählen, it wasn't just Gerard's and Haschwalth's powers returning to him, but hundreds of powers.

>And besides there are also civilians, like maids, cleaning stuff or the woman from Haschwalth's room.
But most of 'em didn't live or came from the Human Realm, so I doubt they'd randomly go there.

The pleasure of cumming inside Rukia.

>That't right, but when Yhwach used his last Auswählen, it wasn't just Gerard's and Haschwalth's powers returning to him, but hundreds of powers.

I thought most of it was Gerard, because he was basically just a titan made of power and light. But you might be right.

>But most of 'em didn't live or came from the Human Realm, so I doubt they'd randomly go there.

They have to go somewhere. That reminds me, for all we know, the Royal Realm might still be Wahrwelt. I don't think they can change that. Would be funny, if the Quincy are now living in Wahrwelt.

>And even with some of them a survival is possible.

Possible but unlikely. If there was a longer epilogue, we might get to see them, but it's easier if they all did die. With the Arrancar and Espada, some of them were definitely still around.

>Infact it was stupid for Ryuken to give it to him in the first place,when he could have done it himself.

Maybe. On the other hand, Uryu should have been much more powerful by then.

That's what databooks were for. The only confirmed survivor at that time was Mosquaeda. Most if not all thought Harribel, her Fraccion and Loly and Menoly were dead. Even Grimmjow was heavily devated back then. There are also characters like Lille, who are completely unknown. At least with Yammy we knew, he died. But we don't even know what happened to Kira.

How strong is uryuu anyway?Besides the damage shifter ability what does he actually do.Has he surpassed that form he used againts Mayuri in season 2?

*debated

>But we don't even know what happened to Kira.
Kira is to the left on Shunsui in the last chapter.

Ishida should be able to use Vollstandig which is effectively the same as what he used to one shot Mayuri.

Ishida got fucked the worst by Kubo running out of time. He should have had an extended fight with Haschwalth.

>Doesn't mean shit,litteraly any quincy could have fired that arrow.Infact it was stupid for Ryuken to give it to him in the first place,when he could have done it himself.

Yhwach would have seen it coming with every other Quincy. But Uryuu is immune to the Almighty, which is why he managed to shoot him in the first place.

We'll never really now, because his fight against Haschwalth was good on an emotional layer, but garbage as actual fight.

No, that's Kyoraku's second Vice Captain who remained in SS during the war.

That's Okikaba.

It was never stated that.For all we know he could have not seen the arrow because he couldnt use the allmighty after regenarating.Plus why would Uryuu be such a special snowflake.Neither of his parents were some exception,there's no reason for him to be the only one who can kill the godking.

Uryuu is also immune to the Auswahlen and Yhwach said he has something that surpasses his own powers. Haschwalth suspects it is because of the Antithesis. The Auswahlen are part of the Almighty actually, so it wouldn't be farfetched to assume that he is also immune to the rest.

But how did he dodge it as a kid.Do all the ritters have the power in them,or do they get it once they do the ritual?

>Do all the ritters have the power in them,or do they get it once they do the ritual?
Everyone has their own power, Yhwach just unleases/expands it. Which means Uryuu always had the Antithesis but could only use it recently after Yhwach practically raised his power level.

He didn't dodge it. He simply wasn't immune. Since his grandfather was most likely a Sternritter, his blood might have given him some early and limited access to the Antithesis.

Some Sternritter like Askin and Royd/Loyd always seemed to have some limited acess to their powers, while with others Yhwach awakens them. I think it's like what the Hogyoku or Ichigo did with Chad and Orihime. They awakened their dormant powers, but Chad for example was already able to use objects as weapons, like that telephone pole.

Giving Ishida a schrift is still one of the things that makes me upset. Why the FUCK would Yhwach give Ishida a schrift?

'he simply was immune.

>dormant powers
Why does Orihime have such strong dormant powers? Did her father fuck Unohana or something?

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. He probably also wanted to find out, what exactly makes Uryuu immune. And maybe also curiosity, what exactly Uryuu would plan. This worked for about most of this arc. But after he took Ichigo's powers, Yhwach became too arrogant and dismissed Uryuu as a threat.

They're special but not any more so than Tsukishima's, who can also fuck with causality in a crazy way.

That's not the problem. We know that Tsukishima is a Fullbring. But we don't know what the fuck Orihime is. If she were a Fullbringer, Ginjou would have mentioned it, when he observed her powers.

Also fun fact: Tsukishima was originally set to appear as a Shinigami in the SS arc and fuck with Ichigo there.

>lol let's give someone that i literally know will betray me a schrift that works extremely well against me
>haha he actually made me die in the end oops im a really good villain

>Giving Ishida a schrift is still one of the things that makes me upset. Why the FUCK would Yhwach give Ishida a schrift?

Dropped plot point. Ishida could have been the backup plan in case something happened to Yhwach's body. Alternatively, Yhwach could have foreseen his own death and wanted Ishida to lead the Quincy of the future. Either way, it's dropped.

Jump isn't very good with "rival joins the bad guys" stories. Obito worked really hard to recruit Sasuke and then didn't even have any plans for him in the war.

>Tsukishima was originally set to appear as a Shinigami in the SS arc and fuck with Ichigo there
source pls

>Also fun fact: Tsukishima was originally set to appear as a Shinigami in the SS arc and fuck with Ichigo there.

Probably not with his bookmarking power, though. That was tailor made for the Fullbring arc.

I wish Orihime's powers came from a Fullbring just so Ginjo could steal them and beat Ichigo / every other captain.

Jump festa 2011.

Kubo: Tsukishima’s solitude is an important point.

Kubo sensei creates powers by their images/impressions.
Tsukishima’s solitude is a key.
The book that Tsukishima is reading is “The Return of Aion” by George Kirian
He thought of it when requested by the anime staff for “even just the cover…”. He thought of a title for a book Tsukishima’s most likely to read.
Aion (ancient Greek) refers to a period of time, a generation a century, a person’s lifetime.
Kirian is derived from an actual person.

There’s no meaning to Tsukishima’s name. Tsukishima’s appearance and name came to mind simultaneously. Kubo was originally thinking about a Shinigami "with a beautiful sword". Tsukishima was created many years ago. Perhaps he might have appeared as a Shinigami.

But why would she stay in the human world?

Hypotetically speaking her and Ichigo get together, the both of them would go to stay in SS, not the Human World.

Since he uses a sword, it could easily been a Zanpakto ability.

>There’s no meaning to Tsukishima’s name.

It literally has "moon" in it.

>RenRuki literally confirmed.
>This is what bleach shippers believe
Jesus Christ. I think you people have finally surpassed Naruto fags in autism levels.

>Wasn't Ishida in love with Nemu

No. That ship belonged in the crack category.

>2011
>fullbring arc was 4+ years ago
Kill me here and now

Please don't bring up shipping. Do it in the other thread.

you don't understand what a "source" is do you?

>both in SS
Ichigo would be a bitch of he left his family with 17 years.

No, it was Nemu that showed some unusual affinity toward Uryuu, what with her breaking her usually cold mechanical facade. Uryuu's only attitude toward her came from pity and his usual quincy chivalry thing he had going on back then. He did the same with Inoue and with Cirucci and even briefly with Loly.

>gets spoonfed an answer
>still complains

>Wasn't Ishida in love with Nemu.

No. He was turned on after she smothered him with her boobs and while watching Mayuri "heal" her by "injecting" her with something, but so was Renji.

Cringe threads belong on Sup Forums

Right, so like I said, you literally don't know what a "source" is. And we can add "complain" to the list of words you don't understand and/or can't use properly in a sentence either.

>highschool
>love
if with 'love' you mean wants to get a good dicking then yes.