Bleach - Ending in two weeks

Bleach - Ending in two weeks

Only Captains may be posted in this thread!

"Extra Special Announcement" coming with the final chapter (Jump is on break next week)

Real Thread

Imagine living in a world where you'll never see Rukia ever again

Third for best captain

Orihime tits is saggy now

So best that people constantly draw him with green hair and a fendora.

>Ending in two weeks
I thought it ended next week?

There's only one chapter left, but Jump is on break next week, so the chapter comes in two weeks.

Nah they probably only got larger/firmer after carrying Ichigo's kids.

No, she's just like Okusan now.

He the reason Aizen lose
Aizen subconsciously wanted to lose to ichigo after he kill his best buddy

>Only Captains may be posted in this thread!
CAPTAIN HARLOCK.
PRESENT!!

CAPTAIN TSUBASA.
PRESENT!!

How long until the spin-off/continuation announcement?

>yfw you fuck rukia every single day

What is this face trying to convey?

A man who can't wait to fuck his girl after the captain ceremony.

getting real tired of your shit charles

Guess who's been fucking that noble ass for the past 10 years.

10 years skip is bretty gud, the nightmare finally over, Rukia get her hair back, prefect end indeed

Do you think they do it while Byakuya is in the house?

>preferring the old hair

Nah, they vanished like Hinata's.

who do you want to see BTFO more: Orihimefags or Rukiafags?

Rukiafags. They have been so insufferable for years, it's going to be great watching them meltdown. Plus there's more of them, so we can actually see a good meltdown.

They probably did it while he was watching and saved the bedsheets as proof of her virginity.

>wasting time and energy boning when you could be training to become a captain

Both when Ichigo ends up with Tatsuki

they were training for stamina senpai

Orihimefags would be more fun to see. they seem more vocal

Not his sister, you blew it

Orihimefags. At least Rukia is a descent character. I don't like either ship anyways

Renji has his priorities straight.

Boruto is shit and not canon

You're new here. There are literally five actual Orihimefags.

>They have been so insufferable for years
Coincidentally we have been invaded by newfags for years. 2011 was the turning point.

stop dreamming shippers!

While he's wasting time Byakuya is getting stronger and putting more distance between them

Orihimefags, because their girl did literally nothing of note through the course of the manga until the very very end
She even fucked up her own rescue arc

Orihimefags. They have been so insufferable for years, it's going to be great watching them meltdown. Plus there's more of them, so we can actually see a good meltdown.

They kept their mouth shut after porky, about a year ago they started shitposting really hard

Can someone give me a rundown of whats happening.Is it just a copypasta of PTS naruto with shippuden shenanigans.

THE SK!

Man this thread is so much better. Thanks, OP.

>implying fucking the shit out of rukia is a waste of time

also Orihime meltdown would be harder because her already confess undying love toward ichigo. that make troll worthy material year to come

the shippers are cancer

>Plus there's more of them
Are you really this new?

Kubo, I swear I hate you so much sometimes... But then I remember you created the most perfect waifu and I just forgive you and love you again. Thank you. No matter what happens, thank you for creating her.

Porky was before 2011. Everything was fun and games until the newfags showed up and started bitching about the board culture (loving Rukia) they migrated to.

I mean fucking seriously, one of them recently questioned this edit of mine, asking whether I know that it's from a lolicon H-manga.

Where the fuck do these normies think they are

I can't fucking wait to see Rukiafags melt down. They have already made a fucking petition to change the ending to make IchiRuki canon. A fucking petition.

For now it's just Boruto he movie with a glimpse into the future starring a villain that outedges every original character. Plus awful art and shitty redesigns

I want to see the most merchandise burned. IchiRuki fans are the only fans that actually give Kubo money, so Rukiafags need to lose.

Orihimefags because I still haven't forgotten KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN. I used to like her better with Ulquiorra when he was alive. To be young again.

The best option for the manga is everyone going single so we can avoid Boruto: Bleach ver.

>thinking that Sup Forums would have anything to do with a retarded petition like that
Go back to tumblr or lurk more. You wouldn't give a flying fuck about normies and what they do if you weren't a disgusting newfag.

The japanes loved this chapter

good job Kubo

>wahhhhhhh people don't like the same things as i do
>oh my GOD they must be newfags lol why wouldn't they love rukia like all of us do
You're a faggot. Rukia has been irrelevant since the end of the SS arc.

Ichirukicucks are also narusakucucks. Like poetry.

>Not wanting adorable Kuchiki kids and their adventures in academy

>thinking that Sup Forums is the only site that discusses Bleach
>thinking that Sup Forums is the best site to look for reactions
Being so new that you call people new to cover up being new.

same shit

A Rukiashit meltdown would be glorious. How many fucking years did we have to deal with the autistic Rukia posting that would kill threads? And they have deluded themselves into thinking they were the only ones keeping threads alive because everyone would just leave after the first few posts.

I've got nothing against Rukia as a character but I want to feel the desperate rage and despair as they're forced to delete "MUH PARALLELS" images off their computers. Or they'll go full NaruSaku denial and start writing headcanon alternate endings.

Man, Rukia's been some peoples waifu for 15 years. Feels like bad karma to wish for those guys to get a bad end.

Same with Orihime, I guess.

Thanx user.I used to love the series as a kid,but looking back at it know it seems like a pile of shit for the most part.It had its moments though

This shit right here, it's ridiculous the illogical lengths they go to just to try and disrupt the threads.

Perfect example, this outright lie shit right here >Bleach threads get along just fine for years
>Pro-Rukia as a matter of course
>Suddenly Narutoshit start flooding in en masse posting their "sakura" spam or whatever other irrelevant unrelated garbage
>try to spin things around and pin it on the threads' regulars

I think the IchiRuki group would be the best. They have the biggest population on Tumblr/BA/Deathberry. Plus they seem more passionate with all of the parallel/symbolism pictures of the years.

Rip Kisuke Urahara (

>Bleach threads get along just fine for years
You're so fucking new here it hurts. Please stop posting until you get an idea of how things work.

She was my first and only gay love.

>I'm a tumblr regular, I know more about tumblrculture than I know about Sup Forums

Would it dwarf the great NaruSaku chimpout?

I know that you don't like it when people posts facts. Besides, don't you remember what happened in 2010/2011? Oh wait, you probably don't.

Two Narutards right here. Actual Bleach threadgoers don't give half a limp shit about Naruto or its pairings. These are the human garbage that even advertise that they've only come to these threads to shitpost.

Everything wasn't fun and games when Porky was around either. He was pretty much the Accelspammer of these threads for a long time. Bleach threads were frequently unreadable and would get deleted, although that also coincided with big 3 hate trolling on Sup Forums

These threads were at their peak when Kubo gave people something to speculate, meme and laugh about (and had marginally better pacing and writing, but my mind might be playing tricks on me about that), which steadily went down after Butterfly Aizen's defeat. That took a toll on the quality of these threads imo

It depends. Naruto had more overall fans at the time, but the people who still follow Bleach are probably more passionate.
>implying it's about pairings
Seriously, why do you post here when it's obvious you're a newfag?

Not in quantity but definitely in quality.

Difference being that pretty much anyone on Sup Forums that was following Naruto liked Hinata and wanted her to win. So Nardo threads after the reveal were a collective laughing at NaruSaku shippers

Here with Bleach though there's a clear schism between those that autistically ship Orihime and those that do it with Rukia. The meltdown will be insane either way because we'll experience it first hand.

Again with this?

>being so new that you try to cover it up by calling others new

It's okay to love Rukia.She is a pretty boy afterall.

ITT: post characters that got way more screentime than they deserved.

>You're new here. There are literally five actual Orihimefags.

yeah but they're the loudest.

You're posting blatantly wrong information that only someone new would believe. What is wrong with you? Could you perhaps be on the spectrum?

Not everybody likes your waifu. Fuck off.

Okay? That's not a good meltdown. Three of them would probably stop posting and the other two would just be drowned in the celebrations. It'd be better to see almost the entirety of these threads bitch and moan. Most bleach fans are fans of IchiRuki, so that'll be the best meltdown.

>Ichigo truly is... The Soul King™!

>that iceskating episode
I miss the Ichiruki fanservice.

So, The Day Sup Forums Saw The Ending: Bleach Version? Although I still think there are only a few Orihimefags and the rest are just shitposters, and these would just get quiet

Who did Lisa replace as captain?

Fuck off Hitsuhater. It is not cool to hate Hitsu anymore, try to find a new victim.

You do know what this means right?He'll be stuck in a crystal for eternity,like a vegetable,unless someone like Yhwach comes along.Really fucked up if you think about it.

Kyouraku.

I dont hate him I just don't see his apeal as a chracter.Why do you guys like him so much?

Meltdown would still happen if ichigo dont pick anyone, mostly from orihimefag

>Hitsuhater
Is this just another term for anyone who's not a underage fujoshi?

Yhwach was functioning just fine as Soul King without being in a crystal. The only problem was his wanting to destroy the world for no apparent reason.

>the meltdown from two orihimefags will be bigger from the one hundred rukiafags
Try again.

>Meltdown would still happen if ichigo dont pick anyone, mostly from orihimefag

Yeah, they'll explode in taunts like "ur parallulz wur wrong!!" to cover up their immense disappointment.

those two Orihimefags are louder than all the Rukiafags.

This is some top notch Rukiafag delusion.

Isnt there a differance between having the soul king powers and actually doing the "who goes to heaven,who goes to hell" thing all day everyday?