Truthers are anti-semites

Now that most of the anti-semite scum has been driven from this board, the next step is to drive out all of the 9/11 “truthers” who perpetuate anti-Semitic rhetoric by saying Israel, the only democracy and civilized nation in the Middle East, conducted the attack for economic and military gain.

Well, you’ve been shut down by simple science. TRUTHERS GET OUT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

thefederalist.com/2015/12/17/hilarious-blacksmith-uses-science-to-shut-down-insane-fire-cant-melt-steel-911-truthers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxXdI4hLWkE
youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos#Industrial_era
youtu.be/Xy_jMrJGF9M
youtu.be/h72hRWK2y5c
youtu.be/ZdPpdu8OGDQ
youtu.be/_uU6U7H7Aws?t=23m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Posts video of "black smith" making a straw man argument.
Btw did you know that actual molten steel was recorded oozing out of the WTC before it collapsed?
youtu.be/sxXdI4hLWkE
Can Mr. "Blacksmith" explain that one
Also look at the damage other buildings received during 9/11 and still did not collapse.

Forgot pic

Anyone with a highschool tech class level of welding eduation knows that the tempature could of fucked the metal to the point that the frame could of gave way and collapsed

Why do you think the government could not get 2 planes and fly them into the towers? Why do you think they would have to collapse it purposely and all the nonsense?

Why do I care about this sidebread?

>current year
>trying to prove 911 wasn't an inside job
>being this retarded
How did you even figure out how to use a computer.

I actually did smithing, metal work and jewelry.
I can assure you, you CAN NOT make a furnace that will burn hot enough to melt steel. Even more to claim that furnace worked nd burned long enough and was made from office debris on every floor around structurally crucial points.

You are a retard if you think you could simply enough oxygen to melt or even weaken steel AND contain that heat with office supplies. You and the blacksmith that made the video are literally retarded.

Incestuous nepotists seeking to become our despotic overlords.
>Pottery

This is a bait and slide thread

this

how easy is it to argue with a strawman right?

science you say
youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk

Pic of another building that had to be demolished after receiving massive structural damage.

You're so dumb.. you obviously did no smithing

Fucking idiot. KYS! Both buildings evaporated into powder. Pic should be (((you))).

How did a building fully coated is asbestos have a "fire" that melted steel and caused it to collapse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos#Industrial_era
How could an oxygen deprived pile of rubble "burn" for weeks .
youtu.be/Xy_jMrJGF9M

"The man who knew"
youtu.be/h72hRWK2y5c

Only retards would say that the government was not aware of terrorists planning to attack.
>The government knew
youtu.be/ZdPpdu8OGDQ

>Now that most of the anti-semite scum has been driven
I am still here.

youtu.be/_uU6U7H7Aws?t=23m10s

bump