Liberal sluts snapchat

I have this sluts snapchat which I got off her kikebook. She's a promoter for a night club and she heavy promotes nigger shit. I think Sup Forums should have some fun with her.

Let's really have fun with this nigger loving princess

Lauraa_d

Does she post nudes? If not, fuck off.

How do troll on snap chat?

not your personal army faggot

Why does her skin look so dried up and gross, even with thousands of pounds of makeup on

Modern women lol

nah op just follow her social media for years and troll any potential serious boyfriend with her nigger loving behaviour she will have undoubtedly tried to scrub

Not your personal army

Yeah I'm sure white men annoying her will make her like white men more.

>She
user I...

Shes not even that white, why does anyone even give a shit

too weak to put a niggerlove promoting coalburner in her place. i'm disappointed with your low energy, faggots.

prayer time is over, pretty sure you have some muslims that need fellating

inb4 OP's suicide
sage

You faggot never get a women with this behaviour loser

NYPA but shes a fucking THOT

It will make her understand she should have never rejected OP in high school, Chad wasn’t even that great anyway and besides what does he know about recruiting an Internet army to avenge oneitis?

Some cunts can't take a compliment.

did she reject you or something?

>her place
The free market will fix it, she has damaged herself more than we could, juvenile behaviour wont help anything you can bet anyone on snapchat and in their social circle will be aware and shun accordingly, thots are a dime a dozen and they will rarely break that social barrier, she might as well enjoy her prime years while she can because it'll go downhill from her

You - T. Cuck who got passed over again. Not your personal army fag. Sage

>bad skin
>no tits
>functional alcoholic

why

its probably his ex you mongoloid rape baby, and there's plenty of coalburners out there what will fucking with one do? put her off right wing rhetoric for life when she realises its Sup Forums fucking with her? gee, that sure would be great!

>mosquito bite tits
>looks like she's 40

ehh

That's a man baby.