Regrets

Anyone else here really starting to feel like an idiot?

>trump announces candidacy by calling mexicans rapists
>support him anyway because we need a businessman in the white house
>trump continues to say some dumb shit throughout the entire primary
>eh it's just 4D chess
>during the presidential campaign it's revealed that trump has sexually assaulted multiple women
>uh ok that's a bit troubling
>after being elected trump tries to end chain migration and take away healthcare from millions of hard working americans
>uhhhhhh
>trump attacks professional athletes for exercising their freedom of speech and says they should be fired
>wtf
>America's artists and thinkers all come together in unison to oppose the president's hatred and division

I've just deleted every post I've ever made supporting trump. It's so embarrassing that I ever defended this bigot. Honestly... they were right. That's exactly what he is.

>support him anyway

Kill yourself.

Fuck you you're not even American

Is this some CIA psychological operation?

shut the fuck up leaf

Embarrassing post, leafbro.

Maybe you feel like an idiot because you're an actual idiot? I guess you should be congratulated for figuring it out all this time....

Believe me, I don't anymore

True, I can't even imagine what it's like living through this presidency down there

Trump hasn't stopped winning you Cucknadian.

>Won election
>Makes libtards burn down college
>"Feminists" wear pussy hats in protest of vaginas being objects
>NFL losing ratings
>MnM had a terrible song about him
>Cable TV and MSM is losing all trust and money
>Jew Hollywood is collapsing with big name producers being exposed for making prostitutes into movie stars
>"Feminists" in hollywood are being exposed by fucking the producers for movie parts

You can file this thread under:
> things that never happened.

Nope, only transparent shills like you feel shame for your stupidity.

Friendly reminder to sage and hide shareblue threads.

Seeing as you live in a country that has a law about saying mean things about Muslims, it's not surprising you're such a faggot beta cuck.
Keep being a pussy little faggot queer, just like your leader.

nice bait

No. Fuck off shill.

artists and thinkers

I voted him to help turn the economy around. All the other stuff you listed is just icing on the cake.

Jesus, shill. You need to read your sharejew handbook more.

No, I don't regret it even a little. What I really regret is falling for the Bernie meme in any capacity. I wish he were ten thousand times more extreme, and I'm a super-minority immigrant. I hate people who take gimmiedats, I hate illegals, I hate immigrants that lose their culture, I hate immigrants that come here and cling to their culture, I hate globalism, I hate Marxism, I hate Communism, I hate self-hating whites and white supremacists that make racial politics the only factor in their lives; I hate minorities that pretend this is also their country, I hate their shitty Americanized children, I hate inner-city black men for being degenerates and I feel bad for their women because at least they'll try to make their lives better at a slightly higher rate. I hate liberals and their blind acceptance, I hate the fact that they'd legislate their own deaths and mass-murder if conservatives weren't there to stonewall and calm them down. I hate that American white "libertarians" push the meme that white Americans are lazy and wouldn't do labor if the pay was high enough, I fucking hate that they pretend that importing third-world slaves and creating a low-paid slave caste is a good thing. I hate that Muslims are replacing whites in Europe, I especially hate that (((globalists))) are brainwashing them to love it, and I fucking hate spics that pretend they aren't white and pretend their culture isn't Judeo-Christian. I hate natives that won't shut up and live like savages on their reservations, but instead get hooked on opiates, I hate every single one of these things and if a candidate will hurt any of these groups in any way I don't fucking care if they suck because there's legitimately no possible way they'll do any worse than a liberal candidate.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I know I'm responding to a shitpost, but srs, even tho he's flip flopped on just about everything, he's still a dank memester, and he hasn't flip flopped on tax reform yet, so it's alright for now

It's ok, OP. Trump met with the president of the US Virgin Islands today and they sorted everything out.

>trump announces candidacy by calling mexicans rapists
And some decent people I assume

>making America's sport lose ratings
>an American thing to do
You fucking commie I'll hunt you down

Trump has such a great week this shit is fucking cute.
They all thought they'd be rid of him by now.
please continue leaf

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

You're a fucking moron. He never assaulted women, the quote was they LET him grab them by the pussy. Go jerk off at Huffington Post and neck yourself on the way

It could be worse.
You have an idiot for prez, probably puppetted by Russian interests, no big deal.
You could have had a cunning politician who knew how to make the most out of it and was already pre-sold years ago instead.

In 10 years you'll have forgotten about Trump's policies, his presidency will amount to 4 years of wasted time. It could be so much worse for the whole world tho.

I regret nothing
Don't you have a dog to blow?