Bump Stocks

Thoughts on the possible ban of this little firearms attachment?

(Btw, newfag here. How long will it take for me to become as autistic as y'all, i got depression and autism down, and im p sure i got suicidal down too.)

What bump stock is that?

japanese fart battles can cure depression

>too lazy to look at the pic

With a little refinement they could function almost equivalent to a modern full auto rifle.
Imagine if a big arms manufacturer purpose built a complete slidefire gun!

I'm not at all surprised (((they))) want to ban them.

They're not comfortable. With the gun bouncing off your shoulder

harness your autism into making the world a better place.

Have to agree with ringstartard. it'd be pointless

Shall not be infringed. Is it a firearm or could be a firearm? If so, it is legal.
Also it will take a long time mr. meme flag. Google Lurk moar.

I haven't even heard of bump stocks until the Las Vegas "mass shooting".

It's a done deal for being banned. Also gat cranks. And likely binary trigger systems. And we know this because the NRA has told us this. The NRA sees no reason any non-military personnel should have such equipment, as they consider it effectively turning a perfectly normal, natural semi-automatic into a military grade automatic weapon, which they do not think the public should ever own.

The big deal is what else gets tossed in by Congress, and will it be egregious enough to cause Trump to veto it.

Keep in mind that bump stocks were just a gun-nerd's way of making a weapon look neat while performing the "rubber band" trick, rather than look ugly by using a rubber band to get the same effect. Guess Congress will need to ban rubber bands as well.

Btw what is a bump stock and why do anyone needs it?

A modification to a semi-automatic that uses the recoil action of a gun to push the trigger forward against the shooter's finger, so the shooter's finger effectively pulls the trigger again. It gives an effect similar to an automatic weapon without actually modifying anything to make the gun an actual automatic--- which is why the Obama administration approved it.

As to why you would legitimately need it: You are a small business man, running a a local Walgreens in a city. A nigger riot breaks out cause some black criminal got shop by an Asian female cop and the blacks want to nig nog. A crowd of them break into your store during the riot to loot it. Having an AR-15 with a bump stock lets you switch it from normal to rebound mode, and rip off a burst at the crowd. Nig nogs freak out, and run away, with one or two bleeding as they run. Thus, you have protected yourself, your employees, and your property from being looted, raped, and killed.

Automatic fire for resisting masses of people, not just 1 or 2.

The problem is of course that the government sees the only time such a thing would occur is when cops are busting down the door of a miscreant to arrest him, and he grabs his automatic (or automatic mimicking) gun and cut down a lot of cops at once--- resisting a crowd of people at once. This is why automatic weapons have been illegal since 1934 in the US, and have only been used in 3 shootings since then.

You have to pull forward on the front of the gun to pull the trigger. It is rather awkward, it would only be good at extreme close range or dumping into a crowd like the Vegas clown decided to do.
>why do anyone needs it
They were originally marketed to assist handicap people who couldn't pull the trigger due to injury of the hand or fingers. Intent was to pull forward on the gun with your good hand instead of pulling back on the trigger with your bad hand.

Now, that is a legitimate as hell usage. Handicapped have the right to home defense, and I be a lot of wounded vets felt better having a weapon they could use at home to defend themselves if they had to.

ahahahahah fucking ameriniggers your country is in fucking shambles. needing guns because nigger riots are so common. christ!

Hiding in your nutsac can cure anxiety.

It is no shit on the ATF approval letter.

If you can't 3D print this shit now you probably will in a few months when some autist gets ahold of AutoCAD.

Then the NRA should go to bat for the handicapped to keep bump stocks instead of rolling over right away and saying "we never agreed with bump stocks being legal". What the fuck is wrong with them? If it is a modification intended to help handicapped people defend themselves or enjoy target practice, then the NRA should be digging in for them. Otherwise, why would anyone support the NRA?

Thanks.
I didn't know automatic guns were illegal.

There are still some legal automatic weapons in private hands. AND if you wanted to own one, presuming you are clean as a whistle, you could apply for a gun dealer's license. Its a class C license, and takes a lot of paperwork and back ground checks to get through. Cost a couple of stacks of money as well.

Once you have a Class C firearms license, you can now legally purchase and own automatic weapons. But you have to find someone that owns one legally (ie, another Class C firearms license holder) who is willing to part with it. Since it has been illegal in the US for any gun manufacturer to sell any automatic weapon to even a Class C firearms holder since 1986, the amount on the market is very small and very costly.

Since 1986, the sell of new automatic weapons have been exclusively reserved for the military and law enforcement agencies (not individual LEO).

You can obtain legal full autos, but they have to have been made before 1986 I think, plus, you have to do all the tax stamps, background checks, finger prints. Plus something like an MP5 will set you back like $30,000 for a real full auto one. So they aren't cheap. But that is what gets me. This guy had millions of dollars, he could of gotten a real one, something even belt fed, but instead opted for the $300 add on. Why go cheap if you are going out?

why would anyone need a machine gun?

Your country utilized them against Emus, justifying them isn't that hard after that.