How does mating with asian women save the white race? Please explain

How does mating with asian women save the white race? Please explain.

It doesn't. Any race that produces white women is not worth saving.

What don't you get?

Asians are white.

t. Spic.

Not my fault that white men don't know how to raise daughters.

mating with a south east asian... you can't go any lower in life.

Better to take a cute south USA waifu. At least they're christian.

If you like chink eyes, only japanese, please. Chinese and south east asians are the worst gold diggers and koreans are the most superficial girls in this world.

Sexy asian females trigger the shit outta white slags.

memes aside,

99% of white women want a white man. If white men are going towards asian women, the white women will be alone. They might start to realise acting like Sjw whores isn't making them happy

you already start to see "lol im so traditional guys" white girls trying to get attention. They are worried.

>be me, half Chinese, half English
I don't fucking know.
I don't think "preserving the white race" is something that men think about when they're fucking. You should try fucking Asian gorls, though, they're awesome.

>Chinese and south east asians are the worst gold diggers and koreans are the most superficial girls in this world.
I hate Japs and I still agree with this.

It doesn't. Canada is done for.

If saving the white race means putting up with today's ultra feminist white women then the white race isn't worth saving.

Mating with Asian women who honor traditional values over feminist degeneracy are the next best hope for carrying white genes into future generations.

>If saving the white race means putting up with today's ultra feminist white women then the white race isn't worth saving.

White people are Asians

White women made their choice, user. They have no one to blame but themselves.

It's not like I like japs. But at least most of them have money. But the south east asians and chinese, if they are with you it's just because they want to get asap out of their countries.

Korean girls are hot (plastic surgery + make up) but they are simply horrible.

In any case, around 90% of white - asian marriages end up in divorce. It's okay to fuck them and have fun, but just be careful and don't be a fool.

They are better than white females

They are our women, like it or not. If they go down, we go too. If they can't make right decisions, we must decide for them.

>a captain always goes down with his ship
Admirable, but ultimately the wrong decision. The future will be brighter if we replace the degenerate white woman genes with traditional Asian woman genes.

He, my parents get along pretty well, but my mom is SUPER westernized, so I would attribute it to that.

You're totally right about SE Asians. Even the Chinese from places like Beijing piss me off sometimes. They're so showy even when they have no money.

The Koreans are def worse, though. My ex was a fucking moneyburner, and when I brought it up she'd get all defensive like it's my fault that she liked to spend all of my money.

The Chinese are the Jews of the Orient. If you have to dink a chink, make it a Jap.

It is Beta, but there aren't enough good white women to go around. Asians are the next best thing (far worse, but you take what you can get). After two or three generations they are completely whitewashed.

is that a tranny ?

>The Chinese are the Jews of the Orient
Top fucking kek. This and I've heard it before.

Artificial wombs

The white race doesn't need saving. Fuck racists and fuck Trump supporters. I hope they die out soon.

I've live in Asia and Brazil.

South American girls >>> Asian girls
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

It doesn't.
It creates the Hapa race

It carries the heritage onwards as part of the new superior hapa masterrace

>tfw I had white kids and happa kids

I'm covered. I'm raising all of them white too.

It allows the beta males of the white race to continue.

Also, fuck niggers and fuck KFC supporters. I hope they die out soon

it doesnt you stupid fucking leaf

I agree with this. Hispanic women are the same. That’s why I’m marrying my Hispanic gf. My kids may speak Spanish, but at least she’s loyal and submissive and is of European blood

But white women don't like me. I'm tall and athletic but german girls apparently don't care about that anymore. They just want to have "fun" all the time and live in degeneracy. They don't believe in God or anything spiritual and are brainwashed beyond belief.
What choice do I have, at least chinks act like they care.

ideal: - italian + italian
french + french
english + english

Acceptable on a small scale: Italian + french
english + german
greek spanish

unacceptable: european + nigger, jew, asian, indian or any tribal savage such as the sub-human abo..

worth it

I does not. But if whites are going extinct then it's better to have asian descendants than nigger ones, right?

If you try to advocate for race mixing, at least do it right. Some Asians could make the most supreme white supremacist reconsider bleaching. Your ugly creature would go straight to the ovens.

They are already white user.

>that pic

I see two Cubans, nothing more. Where are the white people?

They are objectively a different race from us, so why call them whites? You're not going to get a girl like that, regardless of what two Swedes you make breed. Therefore, she must be of a different race.

This is pure cuckoldry.

My shit is mine too, but I don't flush myself down the toilet.

White supremacy is the most bluepilled thing in the world. Ther eis absolutely nothing special about white women apart from their looks. Apart from that they are absolutely without a doubt the worst women around.

Asian women aren't even that bad looking. At the very least they won't get fat.

I am not white nationalist why should I care?

>Ther eis absolutely nothing special about white women apart from their looks. A
Beauty is a value in its own right.
>Apart from that they are absolutely without a doubt the worst women around.
Maybe you shouldn't base your view of white women on a small sample of cancerous individuals from a liberal arts university in the US.

He didn't say pic related

You are white Pekka, and so are all other Mongoloids.

>Beauty is a value in its own right.

No it isn't. Vanity is a sin and should not be rewarded.

>Maybe you shouldn't base your view of white women on a small sample of cancerous individuals from a liberal arts university in the US.

I've never met two decent white women in the same room. Sorry man, it's just the truth.

>How does mating with asian women save the white race?
it brings closure to the "white" race autism -- thereby fixes it

If the offspring are capable of having blue eyes or blonde hair, it counts.

>no kawaii cock-san

degenerate poofta

>killing whites makes whites stop worrying
rly maeks u think
Let's see... by having cops shoot all blacks, we could stop 'police violence'. By killing all Jews, we could stop holocaust denial. By killing everyone hungry, we could stop hunger. Turns out violence solves everything.

Shit like this is why all weeaboos must be gassed

But user she's 22

>south east asian
fucking disgusting

Thats always been the case

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS