Clean your room

>clean your room
>he has terrible hygeine and dresses like shit

makes me think

>giving good SIG advice to all people who wanna be productive backed up by psychology and sociology
>doesnt look like a chad
wow fuck this guy sure BTFO'ed him XDXD

>>giving good SIG advice to all people who wanna be productive backed up by psychology and sociology
Everytime i click on any of his video, he goes rambling about psychology, religion, yung and some other philosophical shit, what was it even about.

>that i forget what was it even about.
fix

Probably because that's his field of study you brainlet

I sorted myself out and went from being a loser to a well adjusted loser. Thanks Jordan!

It's the first step.

you know he is right cos he doesnt use sociology and his other field to sell some conforting normie bullshit. he will tell you you wont be happier maybe ever but thats not what /SIG/ is about

No, it isn't. I have a touch of schizophrenia. It's ruined my life and made me a weird NEET throughout my 20s. All I have to look forward to now is becoming a poorfag middle aged bachelor, and I can't even kill myself because

1. Dad will have a heart attack and it will trash his 1.5 million/year business and 4 employees (and also irredeemably damage the interests of a medium sized multinational corporation operating in this country which employs about 300 people world wide)

2. Mum will transition to being a lonely old woman with nothing to look forward to except her sole surviving kid visiting every 2 months

3. Sister will go on without brother

4. Brother in law loses a guitar buddy

5. Nephew grows up without uncle to warn him of the dangers of drugs and music

6. All my online friends/artists lose the only decent musician they know

7. Indie games company lose their only musician of any competence

All I ever wanted to be was a normie. I secretly love and envy the people I most hate. Jordan didn't help me, he only helped me realise I'll always be a weird creative bum.

understanding is the first step then

Aww what a poor boy, you want us to pity you?

Terrible hygiene? How

How is his hygiene bad?

How many professors do you know that are snappy dressers? They usually are dressed like shit

>touch of schizophrenia
You will be among the first to go

You'll be fine, create a skill that makes money and enjoy life. Your negative outlook is not helping.

If you dont understand call the suicide man. You are too young or just plain stupid

aww poor baby you're surrounded by friends and family

>yung
really activated my almonds

>practicing what you preach
go read some schopenhauer, brainlet

lol wtf is this post? you are using suicide as a way of bragging about your dad and music to random anonymous people

Don't think, leaf. Doesn't seem like your forté.

He has some videos in his room; it's quite tidy. Was it your gay boyfriend who said Jordan had bad hygiene? Anyway, enjoy 200+ gender pronouns goy.

Lol

Seriously. Can you imagine being so narcissistic that the only feelings you could muster for others came by evaluating how they would be impacted by you ending your own life? And then resenting them for keeping you from doing the deed, when in fact you were just too much of a pussy? Talk about a vampire this kind of person poisons everyone around them.