Are the Jews to Blame?

Once I hated liberals because of their polluted opinions and how they promote them through intimidation. But eventually when the hatred wore off I was left numb and thinking. In thought I realized liberals, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, they all share one thing in common: Jewish gurus and financiers. They too are victims of Semitic brainwashing and act accordingly, believing they're correct in fighting "evil Nazis." But many leftists were not even politically minded prior to Donald Trump's successful Presidential run. Even today they're unaware for what they truly fight. I began to pity these dangerous fools and useful idiots.

International Jewry, my friends, is behind the curtain of our woes. But I do not say only the Federalists are at fault, but Israel itself is culpable. Israel exists solely as the base from which it (through the diaspora) conquers the Earth. Israel is Globalist as much as Nationalistic. And this strategy helps Israel in her agenda. Israel conquers through the diaspora, that if anything does not go to plan, Israel will not take blame. Israel may even sacrifice liberal diasporic Jews when it benefits Israel, like Harvey Weinstein. And while I say Jews are to blame for our woes, Jews are not responsible for them.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY
youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jew, like a virus, behaves according to the manner in which he evolved. Today's Jews are Internationalists because they're descended from the Khazars, a Turkish peoples who converted to Judaism in 760AD. Under their Jewish king the Khazars were wealthy and powerful. They used banking, usury and merchandising to create a major commercial empire covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia. Khazars engaged in the same corrupt financial practices as their modern-day descendants the Jews.

Who is responsible?

Those who permit this knowingly.
Non-Jewish Zionists, the corrupt Christian, the lazy shitposter, the degenerate money-swindling e-celeb, the corrupt, the weak, the lazy, and the addict who refuses to fix the world he/she is trying to escape from. I blame the "good Jew" who does nothing and says nothing to oppose the "bad Jews." And I blame the violent idiot who associates European survival with barbarism.

tl;dr yeah Jews are to blame but so is everyone else so let's get serious about fixing things

2/2

Oh look. It's this thread again. Yes I get it. We're anti semitic, you're anti semitic. Welcome to the club. Now stop sliding valuable threads.

JIDF reeeeeeeeeeee

Probably one of the best threads I've seen on this board in about 6 months. Thanks user. Have a bump. You're 100% correct btw.

(checked)
hey thanks for the kind words

have a bump. its certainly better than another eminem thread

lel appreciate the bump

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish

(checked)
3's make me want to believe. But what does it mean to be "Jewish?"

To be Jewish is to be apart from the nations of men. The Hebrew word for non-Jew "goyim" literally means men of the nations. Israel and Zionism are not Jewish. They are nations of men (goyim) pretending to be Jews. This is what the Bible has to say about fake Jews - Revelations 3:9 "Look, I will force those who belong to Satan's synagogue--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love." Those things you call Jews aren't Jews. They're something else.

You're right. What word would you describe them with?

Bump

That's not from the bible. It's from the book christians wrote

hey thanks

checked and welcome

BUMP /NATSOC/ THREADS
youtube.com/watch?v=JhQagItLReY

good video thanks!

You seen this one?
youtu.be/rBqwxRzu8os