Black Clover

Why are you not reading Black Clover Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-25/best-and-worst-manga-of-2016-results-comic-con-international/.104673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omg this again? because is shit

I am and it's shit. At least there is Yami.

Please explain further why you think is shit

because I already finished Naruto

>tfw jaimini changes his generic lines to ghetto slangs so he seems badass

boy Sup Forums sure does get triggered by this manga even though it has even beaten academia in the rankings occasionally

I'm already reading it and enjoying it for what it is.

academia is also shit

I think it's because MC looks like he was designed by a team of psychologists to appeal to 8 year olds as much as possible and to annoy every other person in existence.

Why do you like this? There is nothing original or special about this. Literally manga takes things from other manga and integrate them. That is why this manga is cliche and boring.

Because it lacks it's own thing. So far it is copying every existing jump manga, only worse. Asta even used the fucking Getsuga Tenshou of Ichigo and Shadow Clones Jutsu of Naruto. How long until Kaioken or Gear 2? And that Asta is a "NEVER GIVE UP! I BELIEVE IN MY FRIENDS! I WILL BECOME THE MAGIC KING!" screaming Naruto 2.0 doesn't help him much. So far i have been for the villains to kill him, because even they are much more likeable than Asta.

Until it gets it's own thing it will be shit. If Asta's demon takes over and makes him the villain of the story, that would be something. But with how Tabata dealed with the demon reveal in the DESPAIR fight i doubt he will be able to handle something like that.

This is Naruto done right.
You guys are just butthurt narutards mad because your shit manga ended

I am monitoring this manga because it serves my prediction, that as long as a manga clashes shounen tropes in your face Japanese eat it up.

naruto is also shit.

>as long as a manga clashes shounen tropes in your face Japanese eat it up
This

main character makes me want to smash his face in with a fire extinguisher

Why the fuck should I?

Because is Naruto done right.
There is no sasuke dick sucking here

b-but i am
Gray best knight

I don't want Naruto at all.

>if you don't like Black Clover you're an X/Yfag
Have you considered the fact that maybe people just don't like it?
>appropriate captcha

Is that a boy or a girl?

And what does Hero Academia do different?

2 Arcs ago was LITERALLY ZABUZA arc, they even had Inari.

This arc is the fucking chunnin exams. Even other "schools" got introduced.

stop being retarded.

how black clover thread goes:
>post chapter & discuss = 10 post + dead thread
>post chapter & talk how much better this is compared to naruto & bnha = hit bump limit

i see what you're doing, blackcloverfags are just a bunch of attention whores

Where's the chapter?

>Harem
>I want to protect my friends and become the King even though everyone spits on me
>Power that conter everything
>Lel I'm a demon

Literraly the worste trope to base your story on, that's why I don't read it.

>Shitposting gives you more hits than normal discussions
Color me suprised.

>2 Arcs ago was LITERALLY ZABUZA arc
really? who was zabuza? who was haku? gato?

Honestly Sup Forums in a nutshell
For a recent example, look at Re:Zero shit

Black clover needs exposure. People will see the thread and read this that is better than naruto

Does anyone have a better version of this pic?

well manga in Jump following tropes is nothing new...

Naruto had a lot a tropes and, Bleach copied YYH hardcore.

One Piece is also very much like DB, Oda art is heavily influenced by Akira's

There's nothing wrong with following or using tropes, it's a matter of how you use them.
Black Clover follows and uses tropes, but doesn't use them interesting ways.

naruto was a mix of older popular shonen, it did almost nothing original except for one thing, which is why it got so popular in the first place: its setting

kishimoto is a hack but he had a stroke of genius when he managed to modernize and universalize the myth of the ninja, this is why naruto became such a worldwide hit weeaboos ate up this shit

black clover is yet another muh medieval fantasy manga, there's at least two more successful shonen currently published with the same setting

How is it "done right" exactly? You keep throwing this word around but I have no idea what it's supposed to mean. Is it because there's no "Sasuke" because I'm sorry to say that as much as people rag on him, Sasuke was only one problem in that whole mess. From what I've seen of Black Clover it's just a Fairy Tail/Naruto mashup with little interest in being more than it is. It's painfully generic and worse, will never be truly interesting because it's content to be generic battle shounen.

BnHA gets called a Naruto clone all the time (unwarrantedly) but if it's a clone what the hell is Black Clover supposed to be?

Wizards n western tropes to Naruto's ninja shit and japanese tropes

Why do keep bringing up FT that shit fucked up the wizards stuff. It shouldn't even exist. Also Black clover has beat BnHA a bunch of time on the rankings, just because you dont like it does not mean it is not popular.

>just because you dont like it does not mean it is not popular.
He never even brought up the popularity.
Like, at all.

Because it's literally Fairy Narutail 2.0

Because it was voted as the worst manga for any ages.

It's extremly generic, which makes it fun to read, its entertaining but it goes exactly by the book. Everything goes exactly as you would expect so there is nothing to discuss about, the level of surprise is ZERO.

What you want to talk about, how you knew he was going to get the power up at the right moment and win the fight?

It's completly pointless to discuss this series.

So you just hate all shonen?
Fuck off

Source?

But i am.
And i'm having fun

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-25/best-and-worst-manga-of-2016-results-comic-con-international/.104673

He asked "how is done right", and you can't even answer that?

that nun is cute

>someone from the west ranking them
Of course that narutard would be butthurt and call it bad.
The number of sales prove him wrong

>bunch
Exaggeration

Sales do not show the series quality

>muh bad taste
It does, people dont buy trash.
FT gets sales for the tits not for the story

So is this some idiot trying to bait or is this some underage retard cause none of their counter arguments work against what the other person says. Like they just keep sprouting narutard or bnha-fag and saying that because black clover sells copies and can place in the top 5 it's good and deserves to be talked about. That's not how this shit works. People would talk about it if there was anything worth talking about but there isn't because it's just that bad. And considering there's still the odd fairytale discussion that's saying something.

Congratulations, your manga is better than shit and isn't nearly attracting the attention naruto did.

I'm sure once it gets an anime the west will hop on this shit.

Black Clover sucks, but so does BnHA. The only difference is the way they're written.

Black Clover doesn't hide the fact that it's a predictable and typical shonen, BnHA does. It makes it seem like the story is smart and the characters are in depth, but it's really not.

BnHA, just like Black Clover, had a bland cast of characters. The plot of both series are predictable and uninteresting.

I don't know why the fanbases of these manga always fight. Both of them are bad.

>hating on Servant X Service

Is not that predictable though

I'll tell you why I AM reading it. For fucking Yami. The dude is single handedly trying to carry the series. And Astor's rival dude, it's been so long since he showed up that - Juno, he seems cool too. He's not a superedge master 9000 as far as I can remember.

it's so predictable narutofags predicted 3 different characters would become the new sasuke and got btfo'd everytime

>what does done right mean?
It means every character in this series is not trying to suck a Sasuke like character dick.
In naruto literally everything in it wanted to fuck Sasuke. Even the guys

>narutofags
Why exactly do you think every post you don't like is done by Narutofags?

And everyone sucking Asta's dick is better?

Not really, a lot of people don't like him. Is natural for his friends to like him. In naruto even the bad guys wanted Sasuke he'll even the fucking animals

At least Sasuke had some presences in the story.
Astas case is like:
>THIS IS THE RIVAL GOT THAT?
>Rival proceeds to fuck off and only appears once in a while.
It's like the mangaka thinks a rival is reall important but doesn't know why.
Of course it could be that he wants to build this up to something, but until now I got no indictation in the story that I can trust him doing something like that.

does asta regularly try to murder friends and allies

I don't think that's what he said whatsoever.

I have a feeling this manga will be big. Bigger than it is right now

>someone asks what's original about Black Clover
>"w-well t-there's no character like Sasuke in it !! ha take that h-hater !!"

are Black Clover fans 12 years old ?

Wasn't there one chick who basically wanted his dick within a chapter of her being introduced?

Narutards are dumb. That doesn't prove anything. The plot MHA has been so linear so far. Bad guys attack, hero comes and defeat him. Rinse and repeat.

Look at the story structure

>Genki immature boy with desire to become the top dog and have deus ex rage power ups
>Aloof prodigious brooding boy

Its structured for the same naruto audience.
Thanfully this never caught up in the west

I promise I will start shitting less on it when they stop the
>HAHAHAHA YOU MANALESS FAGGOT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHA
>negates magic with magic negating sword that perfectly counters all those beamspam fags
>OH MY GOD YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS TOO STRONG

It really is. The characters are boring too.

The one in this thread genuinely seems to be. That or they're from reddit or Tumblr. They're putting way to weird a focus on things and saying that they're proof bc is quality. Kinda sad really.

Was there ever any shonen that pulled power of friendship as much as fairy tail?

Not even naruto or one piece did it

Not having an edgy rival is original. Literally every shonen has an edgy rival.

If it gets an anime it will.

I tried to read one chapter some time ago, it was chapter 23. I didn't like how all the side characters in that chapter were antagonizing the heroes for no reason ("you're trash", "how dare you be in the same room as us"), it felt silly and puerile and i knew at this moment that the writing was going to be shit.

This is why i don't read Black Clover.

I legitimately don't understand why Sup Forums is so easily triggered whenever Black Clover is mentioned.

You could have ignored this thread and let it die, but instead you chose to shitpost and keep it alive.

And now I'm contributing too. See what you've done?

Black Clover isn't great, but it's not nearly as bad as you guys say it is. Maybe you shouldn't take manga written for nip children so seriously.

Same as fairy tail. Its so shit that its a good target for shit posting.

FT is way worse though. This is on the level of naruto bad

OP asked why people don't read it and the people responded

Because it feels like I'm reading from a battle shounen script or something.

Everything is one cliche after another.

How long before this gets an anime?

the announcement will likely come before 2017

It will get anime in 2017

same can be said for academia
only bearable manga from shonen jump is hunter x hunter and who knows when we gonna get new chaps

Reddit Fags everywhere....

Is Chapter 73 out yet?

>pelselk face

should be out i think
say,check jaiminisbox's website and dump it here if you find it tled

is 73 out yet?

>phonefag

Im going to now that Bleach is ending and i need my shit manga serise fix.
Looking forward to shitpost with you BCfags

What day they usually come out?

thursdays

Because it's generic trash with unlikable main character.