ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guns, knives, and buttplugs?

peace

Freedom.

>europoor so cucked he mistakes the magazine of a firearm for a sodomy implement
The caliphate is imminent

thats a clip

6.8% of the UK population own Firearms, here is my Certificate

>Be Murican
>Get up
>Get shot

And if you use it, you go to prison for harming your intruder.

You guys have the most cucked self defense laws ever. Your courts are shit. A 'duty to retreat' when your home is invaded? I'd fucking move to a better country.

magazine

WTF? Benchmade is copying Spyderco's patterns?
Also, nice digits.

>implying I can’t own all that.

Pic related but between their legs

opinions

Burger, defend this instead

That's not true, in certain cases the (((media))) popped those out as grabbing headlines. I'm in ex Constable - the law states:

You can use reasonable force to protect yourself or others if a crime is taking place inside your home. This means you can: protect yourself 'in the heat of the moment' - this includes using an object as a weapon.

This leaves 'reasonable force' down to the individual citizen to decide - in a court of law they would have to prove that you didn't think what you did was reasonable.

Free Speech

>tfw my service pistol has a meme that involves backwards ammo

Also that knife is tiny and permitted here

you shill scum need some new slide threads, fuck you.

can you carry it on your person or does it have to remain at home and locked up?

I agree... but the University of the City of London can still do this shit??

Read their tip jars - Fuck Trump & Fuck Brexit?
Maybe you can leave a review?

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb

Clipazine, retard

Nice USP bro

This is fake news. Nationally deaths do not outnumber births. Only in certain states.

Things Americans aren't allowed to do: not take POZ loads up the ass.

looks like they crave some BBC

Are you acting like your a retard or no?

No IK for fact that is wrong. It’s not completely wrong. But it is a lie by omission.

Things Americans aren't allowed to do: criticise Israel.

Triple confirmation my friend.

Here is your pistol fitted with mandatory faux suppressor and counterweight.

Uh yea we are. What’s funny is you can be arrested for doing that.

Fuck, I was just going to post this.

I got myself into a list for nothing.

And you can't support Israel because the kill so many mudslimes.

nobody needs health care but parasites. I pay hundreds of euros per month for this shit so that some fatass can life on my cost.
I wasn´t ill for years now and even when I was, it didn´t cost the money I have to pay to others.

Fun fact: 50% of our American buddies we converse with on Sup Forums are Hispanic, so let's welcome them with a Spanish greeting.

Hola amigos!

my heart goes out to our cousins across the pond.

G O Y
Oh yeah? Try criticising them in the media and see how long you stay employed?

>Serbia

Fair enough. And why do you hate people who make between $30,000 - $60,000 a year?

My hate is directed moreso towards the lower end of the income spectrum. Poor people are fucking annoying and retarded

I'm not allowed to but I've always a knife in my pocket, this kind. Italian switchblade

DAMN Serbia and Finland last hope for Europe, idk if I would classify Cyprus as European

$50,000 isn’t the lower end though. Perhaps working class as defined in the US means something different in the U.K

>le urops cannot into guns meme
American education
Here we have a diaspora "Russian" who cherrypicks the worst from the libshit minority and presents them as absolute, all while refusing to back to Russia for obvious reasons. Sad.

The greeks and Turks stock up on weapons so when shit goes down there they can kill each other

$30,000 a.k.a. £23,000 is poor but a tolerable poor. Maybe I'm actually referring to the underclass who make less than that while requiring government handouts

>post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

US is basically a third world country at this point but at least we can talk shit about it

Imagine getting arrested for shitting on muds with your facebook profile

>first post not braces
Disappointed

Diabeetus?

gross

Where I live, after all my expenses(bills, food, etc), making 30,000 a year I can save upwards of 5000 a year.

It's a big burger...

Fuck is this shit?

All right, confirmed white
Move along

>rounds are backwards

Underrated

This is what happens when your country does not have any cousine, history or culture.
At least here, in Europe, we eat civilized food that does not kill you moments after consumption

My hate is directed towards those who live out with their means, so working class faggots who decide to have 5 children and in the end can't provide for them. Poor people tend to live outwith their means so my hate is just

Too soon?

>he doesn't know a lot of our hispanics are White Puerto Ricans who also hate Mexicans

Yeah that sure showed me! RETARD

>not getting the old H&K joke
>mfw
flag checks out

It's a gun made by Germans. what do you expect

came to post this

(You)

Noone cared when I hit it with trips.
I think you are funny, bro.

I don't photograph my arsenal, but I'll just leave this here. My favorite gun is probably either my Beretta 92 or my Sig P226.

The ironic part is that most of my guns were made in Europe, but they're too cucked to use them.

Who?

user.. I..
Did you forget that Europe has the best women?

Remove the kebab.

what "checks out" about my flag? NZ is the least cucked nation in the pacific region, I own two pistols, a shotgun, and rifle. People with a particular dispensation are able to have MSSA weapons, I see them at the range all the time.

Sorry I didn't get your retarded joke? Neck yourself.

god that looks amazing

Brits are dogshit, their country is lost.

Let them have their last sour grapes in their death throes.

for you.

test

Britain is not lost at all. America on the other hand has been irreversibly transformed through demographics. America simply will never be white again.

Everyone thinks like that until they get sick. Nigger mentality.

Eurocucks will never shoot air rifles with over 12FPE