Roaming Millennial triggering some snowflakes

>twitter.com/RoamingMil/status/919051552714903553

She is saying whtie males are some of the least likely to commit sexual assault and the entire room goes crazy

Is she right though? She's getting some pushback in the comment section. Let's help with some stats.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps/amp/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is that cutie on the mic

Um, Roaming Millennial?

cucks

Roaming Millennial. She a hapa qt

>roaming millenial tells a pretty common-sense fact
>entire room bursts into fake forced screeching mock laughter

Lmao these fucking retards

No

I'd sexual assault the shit outta her

For real. I'd like to violently and painfully sexually assault the shit out of that cum dumpster then dump some cum in her mouth. Clamp her mouth shut and tell her to "FUCKING SWALLOW IT YOU BITCH". So much fun.

Anyone else notice this girl in the bottom right completely losing her shit once the girl on the mic said her part?

>WHATTTT???
>Are you KIDDING ME?!!
>Wherever Wh*te Men are THEY MUST ALSO RAPE
>I learned it in my gender studies class that costs over $3000 per semester
>IT HAS TO BE TRUE, I'M BEING COLLEGE EDUCATED

Look at the insane fervor in some of these people, totally brainwashed.

FUCK FACTS!!!!!!!

The narrative!!!

Wait I thought that hapa bitch was against "white identity politics" or something

Main reason why black women have negative wealth is white women stealing black men who have some money, KEK

Meanwhile Black women are living in Single mother and poverty

black and mixed women are most pathetic creature on earth

it is because she has never said no to a whitey

Everybody is moving deeper into identity politics. Faith Goldy has been tweeting pro-white/anti-diversity stuff for the past few days. Lauren Southern has talked about white replacement. Now Roaming Millennial is getting into it. I think she stayed away from identity politics since she is only half white, but now she’s realizing how dire the situation is.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps/amp/

>“It may be about rethinking the way we approach this,” she said.
>“Most women who are educated would like to have an educated partner. Traditionally women have also wanted to ‘marry up’ to go for someone more successful, financially well off.”

White middle class women dating hernandez or tyron

Even Liberal Hollywood actress married with Jew mogule

Because jew have pale skin and money

Not a SINGLE one of you has ever posted a foto of himself with his top-tier white gf
In the reality if one of you genetic trashbags tries to get with a 10/10 european girl, you will get laughed at

Americucks need not apply, you're the birthplace of everything wrong with the world

>Not a SINGLE one of you has ever posted a foto of himself with his top-tier white gf
In the reality if one of you genetic trashbags tries to get with a 10/10 european girl, you will get laughed at
Oh yeah? Pic related is me and my gf. Tease me again, faggot. See what happens.

>why would she want to be ethnically cleansed and thought of as a mutant

You really need to learn to pick your battles.

Hapa girls are cute as hell. I’m pretty sure a white ethnostate would make an exception for them. Plus I think Dick Spencer told her that she would be allowed in a white ethnostate when she interviewed him.

Maybe because she's wrong?

imma laugh when kim nukes you

Cool random sourceless and citationless ""factsheet"" youve got there. Too bad it's bullshit and was created through false information

CHING CHONG ME NO SPEAKY KOWEAN

>57% of all rapes
>77% of population in 2015
seems she might be right though

The “redpilled” non-whites are fully aware of just how horrific a world without whites would actually be.

She's probably citing a per capita based statistic.
America used to be 90% white and the population of criminals reflected that
Hell, your own data matches the decline of white populations very closely

Retard, use per capita. Plus notice how beaners are put with whites there

Yea, okay faggot.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf

> no hispanic
> the biggest minority group in USA
Geez I wonder where they put hispanic group into.

>not per capita
Oooh, honey

Lol. That roastie no doubt gonna cheat on you fatboy

Wrong. White people are the most abusive and oppressive people in existence.

We must protect people of colour by evacuating them from all racist white nations.

Looks like your sister got all the good genes

We must secure the existence of Women of Color from the evil White Man.

You have to adjust for population size. There were like 75% whites at that time. Over 80% of adults were white. So whits are vastly underrepresented. Why is this hard for liberals to do? Do you not take math after 8th grade? It is fucking ratios and percentiles. Fuck.

Lol it shows that whites are commiting overall reduced sexual crimes per year. Funny how it doesn't indicate that at all for the other ethnicities, and in fact the numbers keep rising. Blacks for example make up just 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of all violent crimes and there is no indication that it's getting better. At least sexual violence commited by white people is going down every year. Niggers are only getting more violent

Exactly, you have to work out the Likelyhood of an INDIVIDUAL white person to rape you. And then compare to the other chance percentiles of other individuals of their respective groups.

But user, that's critical thinking, and critical thinking is racist and xenophobic. You're literally Hitler if you disagree with me

Do colleges not have access to this kind of data?

>IT HAS TO BE TRUE, I'M BEING COLLEGE EDUCATED
The working class is your only hope now. The bourgeois is hopelessly corrupt and thoroughly represents the rootless cosmopolitan international banking class

I think they would just brush it off as 'racist cops arrest black people more often'. Just like how they claim 'black people get longer jail sentences for the same crimes' and ignore the tremendous impact of prior offenses on sentencing.