I don't think we're quite on the same page anymore

I don't think we're quite on the same page anymore.
My friends are worried about Trump and 'far right extremism' but they're absolutely d'accord with this shit, the idea of future society being modeled after Brave New World, with babies coming from test tubes, communism, drugs and complete government control over the whole world.

I can't even begin to describe how horrifying this sounds to me, and I'm not talking about bottom-feeders either.
They're all from wealthy or at least professional backgrounds and are on path there themselves.
Yet instead of caring about personal liberty, rights, economic opportunity or having families and building something they don't give a fuck about anything at all and want to be told what to do.

These issues remain completely invisible to most people until they become an obvious problem. However gibs and meaningless shit on social media are waved in front of their faces on a daily basis.

>My friends are [insane]
>Rich people want to eliminate private property
Please captain obvious, give me more.

If you want to make a change, run for office or build a large family and be a good parent. Those are you only two (not mutually exclusive) options that actually solve the problem.

2030 the dollar collapses and the new currency is participation trophies

They're all true, but there is zero correlation between them. Fucking kike

World must split politically between collectivists and individualists, there is no other way our visions of future are incompatibile with each other. We must physically separate each other.

Both groups are essentially pissed off at ridiculous concentrations of power both in the political and private sectors.

>Both groups are essentially pissed off at ridiculous concentrations of power both in the political and private sectors.
but the left wants to increase those powers indefinitely

What? Both parties prop up billionaires and politicans. Who do you think headlined the "War on drugs" and the "War on terror." Both have given the federal government ridiculous amounts of power.

>Agenda 2030

Wouldn't eliminating private property be against the interests of the rich, tho?

Holy $#it!!!

That scares the %$#@ing hell out of me.

Don't sweat it, we will burn everything to the ground before it gets anywhere near that bad.

She looks like a worse Chelsea Manning

Read the Communist Manifesto. Marx diagnosed this problem ages ago

>My friends are worried about Trump and 'far right extremism' but they're absolutely d'accord with this shit, the idea of future society being modeled after Brave New World, with babies coming from test tubes, communism, drugs and complete government control over the whole world.

Congratulations, you're not a NPC lemming.

It's just like communisum though, the standards aren't applied at the top of the hierarchy, it's wealth confiscation for everybody but me.

freedom means taking action and responsibility, so yeah it's normal for people in this day and age to want the government to take care of everything, since even rich and educated people are tired of the rat race. The whole capitalistic way of life didn't give anyone happiness in the end, not to the bottom feeders and not to the 1percenters. We live in the era of automated work and self-driving cars for fuck's sake.

she has the crazy lib eyes.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that some people are so willing to put their lives into the hands of someone else. Why? Why do people want a nanny Sup Forums? What makes them surrender?

This is fucking unreadable

Just tell me if it's pro communism or not so I know if I need to shit or not

See >Dr. Pierce
>Pro communism

user, I...

If you're dumb enough to think that standard will ever be applied to the wealthy oligarchs, then yes it would be against their interests. Instead, what will actually happen is the property and indeed the very lives of the lower and middle classes will be delivered unto the hands of a corrupt government beholden to a certain (((financial and corporate elite)))

>member of parliament
She is a fucking member of The Radicals. The same party that wanted to support a total destruction of Denmark in 1941, 1981 and in 2014.
Seriously, I would rather vote for the commies than her fucking party.

Her party have unironically been called traitors of their country multiple times over history.

My dad has that stare, and he's exactly what you'd expect a far left drone to be.

Call him a good for nothing castrated coward. Who knows, maybe he'll grow a pair and if not, I guess it could be funny

This is faaaaaar worst than BNW OP

In that world everyone was born with a job and a purpose, there was no disease, pain or misery, the only one that was miserable was the one "wild" human

In this new world you are stripped of rights and property, you will be """free""" to live in eternal poverty and misery scrapping by to feed yourself while having everything above the level of nothing confiscated by the government

Do any of the assholes defending this shit think the elites are going to share shit? that they are going to give you free money aka:"universal income" so you can RENT (never ever own) stuff

>They're all from wealthy or at least professional backgrounds and are on path there themselves.

Exactly, in a world like this they would be gods and anyone below them would be less than slaves since even in the past slaves were necessary to get shit done but in this future they would have robots for everything, so why care about the lower classes?

Think for a second that this is a far better alternative for them than the current system when we're on the verge of open rebellion against the left establishment meaning their assets and wealth are in grave danger

A system like what this cunt (and your friends) support would be impossible to topple once it is in place, it would be impossible for anyone to have the means to start a revolution

>they thought it was a joke when we told them communism would win
You should have listened.

>be commie
>thinking the upper capitalist echelon turning him in an eternal prole who wont even have the chance of being employed like the proles of the 19th century is actual communist and not the most insane extreme form of out of control capitalism
>thinking being made irrelevant by robots while discarded to starve in the slums is a good thing

You are the joke

We used to have that: we had Europe for collectivists and America for individualists. Then the kikes flooded both with shitskins.

Did she actually mean "Welcome to 2017"?

It's still going to win.

>marxist unironically praising a dystopian system that concentrates wealth in the upper strata of society while stripping proles of what little freedoms they have
color me surprised