youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=KCtVAROpHj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully

S

If only we were so lucky

Digits confirm that he is currently resteroni in pepperoni

I know a guy on the inside. He's extremely embarressed, to the point where he isn't even logging into his youtube. He still thinks he's right, but that he made super retarded mistakes, and that he didn't put enough effort into the project. He's hoping to come back soon for a "bulletproof video," but I think he's just too low IQ to get it really.
>have you heard of the dunning-kruger effect?

I've noticed if you start a thread on him eventually a bunch of angry UK flags will show up and start huffing their own farts in between tipping their fedoras.

his work is done. he btfo the alt-right and all they could come up with in response were ad hominem videos.
kraut won this.

Wew

>a "bulletproof video,"
>that evolution isn't real if your eyes cant see them
Jesus, I hate the mother fucker but even I'd advise him not to do that

>German flag
>E-celeb gossip
We know it's you, Kraut, come home.

Ryan Faulk totaled him like the titanic sinking. Let alone all the public outcry, and even most of those "on his side" stating that this just made their side look autistic and uneducated. That's the real reason he became so embarrassed, that those "on his side" dog piled him. And he knows why. He failed like a kid who crammed the night before the final exam.

It's funny because he can't let it go, he hates the alt-right too much for that and if he just pretends none of it ever happened then the alt-right will bully him.

If he weren't stuck up his own ass he would learn from this and realize why race realism is correct.

>He's hoping to come back soon for a "bulletproof video,"

His arguments are as bulletproof as saying 2+2=5 because muh feels.

I hope not, I really can not wait for his next video, the first two were both embarrassingly bad it was quite hilarious to watch him crash and burn.

It was astonishing to see him trying to go after alt-hype and failing even worse then anyone could have expected.

oh wow alt-right snowflakes out in force trying to rewrite history.
kraut won, get over it. you people think blacks lay eggs

literally who cares

Got another one!

What happened?

He turned out to be yet another cucked kraut

S

Kraut tries to debunk race realism and fails hilariously.

Is it S to spit, and F respect?

cuck youtuber that ruined a young girls' life for being a race realist, got a ton of backlash for basically acting like a sjw
Then later released videos attacking the alt-right that were so blinded by hatred and poorly researched that he essentially got btfo of the Internet
pity because his meltdown was very amusing

Ryan Faulk is the most vital Youtuber in the race realism sphere. No one else delves that deep into the science or provides that much data. His usage of best fit genetic cluster data is, imo, indisputable.

what is this cuck up to now?

Who?

Some Youtuber that imploded in real time on social media and sunk his own channel because he couldn't let a grudge go.

The Alt-Hype needs to get more love around here, threads should be made every now and then to shill for him. I didn't find out about him until like 6 months ago and have been slugging through this website for 8 years. He's the most effective WN propagandist on the internet. I'd trade all the dickie spencers in the world for one more Ryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

Lol sounds like a faggot
Thanks for the info senpai

At the time it looked like Kraut was going to be a massive lolcow for us, but then he just up and disappeared without a trace as soon as he started getting bullied too hard.
Really disappointing to be honest.

The usual cuck stuff.

Playing niggerfield 2 with based black guys while his gf is outside with her "friends".

I dont know Kraut, did you kill yourself? I hope I hear back from you.

People like Ryan aren't meant to fill in Dickie Spencer's shoes. Ryan is a behind the scenes guy, a reinforcer of the theory behind Racial Nationalism. Richard Spencer is a figurehead for espousing said theory. Though I would prefer, and I think the movement would be helped greatly by, someone more masculine than spencer. Someone like an Oswald Mosley or Rockwell type speaker.

>his gf
you mean his literal hostage, right?

maybe

What this about his gf? I hear he's a creep irl.

S

Do not forget he kidnapped a groupie.

I genuinely miss kraut

faggot

hello kraut!
how's the weather?

Can we make more of these degenerates go away?

I think Kraut deep down knows we are right but he likes to fuck darkies and is secretly ashamed of it.

>Still thinks he's right when he's been proven wrong
>bulletproof video

Honestly, it's all just a fantasy in his head about there being some super smart scientist out there with the argument to BTFO of race realism. Ryan made an excellent video talking about this exact ultra-mega-super scientist that lives in the head of everyone, and the problem with that fantasy is just that - it's a fantasy, and Kraut got his ultra-mega-super scientist proven wrong.

I don't like her but the fact that she has a literal PERFECT body makes me doubt myself

yes
>he starts internet dating one of his fans
>invites her to Germany to stay with him
>she cracks after 2 weeks and wants to leave because he's an insufferable fag
>he takes away her documents, she gets stuck in Germany and he wont pay to send her home
There's a screenshot of her facebook feed around somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up

Won't lie, I would fuck the absolute shit out of Shoe

nvm, this user has it

I hate this bitch but holy fuck she has a pristine body, too bad about the ratty face

I think it's more complicated then that. As in, he can't admit he's wrong.

He lives in fucking Germany. Imagine if he did say that race realism was correct. I don't know much about your laws but i know the police can fuck you over if you say any wrongthink. If he ,a relatively popular german youtuber, said it was correct, what the fuck would happen to him?

>plastic tits
>perfect

why should he pay to send her back faggot? but yeah taking her documents is bad if he actually did that

dont think so, even if they are she still have a perfect body

you know some women actually have fake looking tits, it's the very reason why fake tits look the way they do, they try to emulate the pefect looking tits also known as fake looking tits

He actually lives in Vienna now, but he is half-German, which means he is an insuferable faggot about these kind of topics, so of course he fully ate German state propaganda and since his father is "British" I also expect him to be half-black or something like it, which is why this whole subject is so triggering for him.

>Ryan made an excellent video talking about this exact ultra-mega-super scientist that lives in the head of everyone, and the problem with that fantasy is just that - it's a fantasy, and Kraut got his ultra-mega-super scientist proven wrong.
see
@13:40

>tfw no hindu goddess with perfect bobs

I'm going to need a quick rundown.

well, i am a tit expert, and i am sorry to report that these are fake bags.

Search coach red pill kraut and tea

No wonder why this faggot is missing. Dude broke the law stealing someone documents and probably has a mental health problem too.

I hate this cunt but i'd creampie inside her too.

Well. As a non-white person, I think they are just trying to be as nice as possible, to make the world a happier place. Even if it might be wrong.

For what it's worth Sargon is for example using that argument to great effect.
His recent debate at Mythcon vs. some communist lunatic was successful because he used that anti-race realism against them.

Communist said:
>Whites will dominate the world if everyone is given freedom. (So we should strip everybody from their freedoms)
Sargon replied back with:
>So you're a white supremacist. You actually believe whites will surpass every other individual with freedom for all.

The communist couldn't argue back.
It's sort of very effective to have them on your side sometimes, even if you don't agree with everything they say.

is that supposedly HannaH?

she has fake tits? how idiotic.

>Professional Internet Skeptic "Kraut and Tea" tries to debunk the alt right after having successfully "destroyed" a few SJWs
>First Video boils down to "the alt right believes blacks lay eggs"
>Second video is him debunking a claim which no one has made for like 10 minutes, failing to even scratch the article he was trying to debunk.

I heard him and naked ape partnered up with real life jobs and are living happily ever after.

>Search coach red pill
lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c

No. Read the Image title, it is another high quality youtube skeptic individual.

Well all that doesn't really matter though, he could have just stayed on the outside of like the rest of the skeptics like Sargon etc but he jumped in thinking he could demolish the alt-right but then he got trashed by them and even by other skeptics/libertarians.

Now he have no way but just continue, trying to find some holes in the alt-right so I suspect he will make more videos and if none of those are successful then he will stop making videos all together.

I mean he thought he would get praised by his fellow (((skeptics))), alt-light and libertarians even if he didn't completely destroy the alt-right but it turned out most of them are just ignoring him while the rest seems to side with race realism

But even random biologists started calling him out on his bullshit
>youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
>wtf I love fake tits now

It's just another way of saying "das raciss" though, but turning the tables is a clever way of dealing with them, I'll agree to that.

>thigh gap
>perfect
You low test, niggah?

wew lad

nigger.

Im too dead inside to be angry anymore.

Disgusting midget

what pleb uses their shoes on their head, even if for youtube.
I could make a case for sock on dick, but this...

can someone confirm if naked ape is gay or is it just a joke because i cant even tell anymore

1.0.0.% W. O. U. L. D. B. O. N. E. H. E. R.

>literal skeleton
>Perfect
You have shit taste.

Making someone sit through krauts drivel, What did he ever do to you ?

Krautonics pt2 was great though, that's a good link

>niggah
>muh dik

fuck off back to jewtube

It's funny that the Jewtube Skeptic Community decided to go after the Alt-Right after Vidcon helped them reach an accord with SJWs. Jared Taylor has a better foundation then Anita Sarkeesian so they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Pic related

lemme smash

Let's hope so.

The problem is that Le intellectual skeptic community is only equipped to argue against retard SJWs; that's their whole reason for existing. It's easy to take apart their arguments because they're dumb as fuck and totally illogical
trying to use anti-SJW tactics on people who actually have facts is just an embarrassing shitshow
plus I'm sure they're frustrated that they're losing people to the more edgy part of the right and absolutely no one is going the other way because no one gives a fuck about SJWs any more

>sit through krauts drivel,
Those are the Alt-hypes response vids. Watch them, they're the best response vids out there

STICC > THICC

If you disagree then you're what we would call in my home country, en neger or quite possibly just a good goy who fell for a nigger/tumblr feminist meme.

Mybad I Thought it was krauts original video

Why does Sup Forums hate Shoe?

This.

its "S" to spit

I like my girls to actually be in decent shape and not look like whales or skeletons.
The only nigger here is you, niggerfaggot.

100% this.
Only niggers want thicc

Take the /STICCpill/

leave kraut alone
>youtube.com/watch?v=KCtVAROpHj8

>As a non-white person
>Post with Dannebrog
Explain yourself faggot

Is that Kraut? The guy has rotten teeth. It seems he does not wash them everyday.