Tell me Sup Forums, which one is better? Love Live! or Idolm@ster?

Tell me Sup Forums, which one is better? Love Live! or Idolm@ster?
No "they're both shit" answers please.

Love Live has Nico Nico Nii. Enough said.

They're both good.

They're both great.

Idol harmony now and forever.

I prefer Love Live by a hair, but I'm a fan of both.

idolm@ster
not even close, love live a shit
A SHIT

They're both sewage that should be confined to /jp/. Idolshit threads on Sup Forums should be bannable.

CG is the shit one.

iM@S has beautifully animated lives, while Love Live has 3D CG straight out of a PS2 game

I also prefer the design of the iM@S girls, especially the one from CG, even though they're a lot less developed as characters

>especially the one from CG
Opinion discarded, kill yourself CGfag.

>>/jp/

Cinderella Girls has so many great designs, even if they're tied to a shitty mobage and a mediocre anime. They're perfect for doujins since all that you need is a good design and like one character trait to shove into the 5 panels that aren't just tits and dicks

This is like WW2 propaganda

Whoever lose, Bandai win.

See also people condemning Aqours in favor of U's.

No we didn't, as i remember correctly.

I like both, but I like Im@s better. LL is a tad bit too happy-go-lucky for me. I like my cliche idol dramas, especially if it includes my favorite idol crying like a baby

The original LL had its drama moments. Did you not watch it?

What if yesterday is yesterdays today?

Love Live isn't idolshit.

You are asking the wrong question.
You need to ask what franchise has the best fanbase.

I love Love Live! but the fanbase is a shit show.

Why would i care about the fanbase though?

Love Live! has better memes

different setting. both have lovable cast. songs are great. both team worked hard to be idol. i dont see the need to compare which one is better unless we are here to shitpost.

well, it's Sup Forums so we're here to shitpost.

This

Love Live

I hate Love Live, but atleast it doesn't delay Berserk.

Post more aikatsus.

Good thing idolmaster is better, otherwise Berserk being delayed would worry me.

Sup Forums should just be bannable in its current state though it's more like it's just accepted that current anime is garbage even though it won't say it outright. All that's left is the current fighting and fan wars bullshit over things that shouldn't matter

This post tells me you'd probably enjoy Sup Forums a lot more.

Idolm@ster s1 is the better show. Good story all around, good live shows, great characters

Love Live is ok.

Cinderella girls is a huge step down.

I love love live more but Im@s is also good.

Love Live! had a translator that was working on the school idol diary. The fanbase never thank him and shit on him. Now he's gone and we will never going to get all the school idol diary translated.

love this "CG is shit" meme