English Translations General

Hey! I have a video which I was hoping to get translated by some Italians here, but then I figured that there'd be other nationalist things people need translated as well - so I made this a general translation thread!

Post anything that you need translated to or from English! It can be news articles, videos, memes; anything!

The videos I myself am requesting to be translated are press conferences held the last fortnight from the incredible Casapound:
youtube.com/watch?v=f5m-0HCKAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=12DklmZNFf8

Other urls found in this thread:

arktos.com/2017/10/12/fundraiser-julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/
twitter.com/Daniel_Friberg/status/918418061744594944
twitter.com/ArktosMedia/status/918416107358375937
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/10/que-faire-analyse/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/13/comprendre-et-reagir/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Upf5eSeCWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of Italian translations: its also worthy to mention that Arktos Publishing (you should know of them by now!) are releasing previously un-traslated works of the great Julius Evola in English!

arktos.com/2017/10/12/fundraiser-julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/
twitter.com/Daniel_Friberg/status/918418061744594944
twitter.com/ArktosMedia/status/918416107358375937

Translating is of course no easy work, but I encourage any of you multilingual Sup Forumslacks to put your skills to work for such a noble cause. Translating is key to spreading any message or publication - and as such you could be contributing a great service to both Anther our English speaking brothers, or by helping them

As the Seppos and us others in the New World hope to engage more in European election campaigns, we must increase our proficiency and organisation in translating media, memes, and propaganda. This is crucial for Eubropeans to make use of the vast amount of willing Anglophonic supporters from across the seas, who are otherwise too baby-tongued to contribute!

I should have used a different picture for OP...

To any French bros: I would love if this could be translated!

democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/10/que-faire-analyse/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/10/13/comprendre-et-reagir/

bump

yeah not many people know who casapound is

fag nigger bitch tits

I more so meant that the thread isn't about Casapound,
though your point is true as well!

Can you tell me about them, Italian bro? I've never actually seen them discussed here, and hardly know anything about them.
Are they infamous in Italy? What's public opinion of them?
What's your personal opinion of them?

my favourite interviews of Evola were in french.
check those out too.

Well you can't really expect someone to translate 1 and a half hours of video... besides those debates were pretty lame

link, bro?

Oh fair enough, as I said: its indeed no easy work.
But its worthy work! Translating from your native tongue to English greatly increases the reach and impact of anything; and thus helps our cause.

They're debates? Oh silly me.
Can you give any sort of summary of what was discussed?
Why do you think they were lame?

Euro-bros - get in here!

>But its worthy work! Translating from your native tongue to English greatly increases the reach and impact of anything; and thus helps our cause.
There are better things to translate, something that's only a few minutes long and more straight forward than a debate
They were described as debates but they rarely reply to each other, that's why i said they were lame, that and the fact that Casapound is a bit of a meme, they don't really know how to argument their ideas
They talked about refugees, current events in Italy like the laws they are trying to pass, the situation in Libya (casapound said they want a military intervention there)

This not four chan
This merchant chan propriety

>There are better things to translate,
Well fair point, I only posted these because they were new/recent uploads.
Perhaps this might be a more important one to translate:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Upf5eSeCWU

Thankyou for the summary of the debates.
What do you think of Casapound? I understand (I think) what you mean by them being "memey" but surely they're at least better than others for producing results?

hello

bump

>What do you think of Casapound? I understand (I think) what you mean by them being "memey" but surely they're at least better than others for producing results?
They don't really have any "result" to show, they are a party that gets about 0.2% of the votes so obviously they don't really have any power, they are usually on the news for trying to stop the police from evicting italian families from public housing or collecting food for the poors so that's good i guess but they aren't the political answer to our problems

Casa Pound is quite a large movement in Italy. Not huge but has a respectable following. They describe themselves as neither left wing or right wing but fascist.
The majority of their members are street level cannon fodder although there are a lot of graduates and professional people who support them.
They mainly deal in direct action and help out the old in their area, have boxing and sports clubs, and get involved in stopping evictions etc of Italians to make way for shitskins.
They are a lot like Golden Dawn in greece.
Were they set up by the KItalian secret service to keep tabs on the Italian right ? Who knows.

Most Italians or nearly all the ones i know are fascist or have fascist sympathy.

Oh well I didn't even realise they were political.
Their results I was referring to were seizing the building, providing extra-governmental social services (like the food and family support).
Thanks for replying.

>They are a lot like Golden Dawn in greece.
Somehow I thought they were distinct in how they operate. I know GD has handed out food before, but it seems that Casapound is more involved in direct action.

>Most Italians or nearly all the ones i know are fascist or have fascist sympathy.
mumma mia!
You sure you don't just have only fascist friends, or live in some sort of fascist compound hah?

Thankyou for replying/the explanation!

well, I should have made this thread with a different picture, as it seems the discussion has been dominated by Casapound, not translating in general.

If any Italian bros want to just makes this a Casapound, or even Italian politics general: be my guest!

A bit of a fail,
I guess I can't complain because I didn't contribute much
thanks to those that did
I'll give it another couple bumps

>have boxing and sports clubs
Any source? Looking to join a boxing club in Rome

bump

YOU SHOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING MORON

try contacting Casapound themselves!

Thankyou, brother!

They have a Facebook page called il circuito. They do classic boxing and must thai.

Muay Thai