rabb.it/ReadTheManga
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKBKJ9DmOhs
amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-1-Phantom-Blood/dp/1421578794
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still taking webm requests

>Okuyasu gets drunk
>beats up a kid

Oh no. He's become his own father.

>We're gonna have all these weeks of Kira straight one after the other instead of being properly introduced to him as a tease so we're hyped during Cinderella and it pays off in Sheer Heart Attack
Well David's been shit from day 1 don't know why I'm surprised.

Part 2 is shit.

i can't wait for the anime-only filler arc where the Stands all separate from their users and need to be tracked down

Gappy makes me happy

Can't wait for next week.

Still waiting for that second nude user...

>this exists
>if you don't agree you gay kiddo

>People think the new episode was shit
What the fuck? How? There were only like 4 QUALITY shots and the rest felt genuinely good, even the one tiny moment where Shigechi was CGI wasn't noticeable.

>That moment when Okuyasu's theme played when he used The Hand to snatch away the lottery ticket.
It was fucking great. But I also need to ask, was the moment where Shigechi realized he was wrong in the manga?
Do the part where Shigechi gets mad that they underestimated him, the part where he has fire all over him p much.

I want to give Joshuu all my money.

You jest, but I genuinely want an anime only movie or OVA. As dumb as Eyes of Heaven was with its plot, I think it'd be cool to see something similar in a movie format.

I think i like the change. In the manga it felt like if Araki only introduced Shigechi and Aya to kill them for shock in the next chapter.

What im not sure off its new episode being an one part thing. I remember Cinderella being quite long. Am i wrong?

Screencap this post, the Milagro Man is going to be a rehash of Sugar Mountain in a lot of ways

>Slice of life episode of all the stands trapped on an island trying to get home but end up in crazy adventures like that one Pokemon episode
That would be heaven

So how are they gonna explain this if they place Cinderella before kira? I know they want to have Shigechi more screentime along with Cinderella but jeez

People here like to act like elitists when they fail to realize they're on an anime discussion board.

man josuke and oku were fucking intimidating near the end there

That Heineko still gets my pee pee standing tall

Also adding on, this episode was made by the same koreans that did RHCP 1 and Love Deluxe 2, yet it still looked fucking great. Are those koreans finally putting in the effort now or something? I'm genuinely surprised.

>But I also need to ask, was the moment where Shigechi realized he was wrong in the manga?

Yup

Okyasu and Crazy Diamond slowdancing

Shit episodes so far:

Jotaro meets Josuke
Surface
RHCP 2
Mangaka's House 1
Harvest 2

I hated Yukako's second part too, but I think lots of people would disagree with me in that

>they skipped Kira Wants a Quiet Life

WHAT

Probs cut the scene and either add a new scene in or use the cut for better time.

>Godzilla Resurgence trailer.webm

>4 QUALITY shots
Much more. As always, background shots. What is it with Kim and Jim facial features?
>CGI wasn't noticeable
It was, this wasn't Harvest CGI from Part 1 this wasn't seamless,

>RHCP 2
>Harvest 2
>Shit episodes
Senpai are you tripping? RHCP 2 was a fucking 10/10 episode and Harvest 2 was brilliant, had a perfect use of OST and style.
Fuck man I don't remember this bit in the manga but holy shit it was so cool watching Okuyasu and Josuke bro-up and use their stands to help eachother up the building.

I think you mixed up RHCP's 1st and 2nd episode

It still wasn't anywhere near as bad as RHCP 1, the action shots felt alive and the movement was great, there were only a few wonky parts that went away super quickly.

It wasn't anywhere near as noticeable as it was in the Rohan and Koichi ghost alley episode too.

>Shit episodes so far:
>RHCP 2

I think you mean RHCP 1.

>Harvest 2

No.

>RHCP 2
>Shit

did your mom toss you down the stairs as a baby?

>Shin Shigechi

What said, sorry.

Not skipped, just reordered

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

WHERE THE FUCK IS KILLER QUEEN? WE WERE PROMISED KILLER QUEEN!

That's an easy scene to replace/remove. Josuke should've told Joseph and Jotaro about Reimi's story by now, so they could be on the alert for a killer. And they can just have Koichi go looking for Yukako because he was worried after hearing Reimi's story.

It'll probably get cut or shortened down to fit it all in one episode (Harvest was seven chapters, Cinderella is six). But even then, they don't actually need a reason for Josuke to run into Yukako at the busiest square in a small town like Morioh.

We were told that Cinderella was next. Sorry no one told you

>that's easy, first you rearrange the episode order, then you rewrite the plot
how's david's dick taste?

I'm struggling to imagine how Cinderella will be condensed down to 1 episode.

STREAMING NEW EPISODE JUST STARTED GET IN HERE

rabb.it/ReadTheManga
rabb.it/ReadTheManga
rabb.it/ReadTheManga
rabb.it/ReadTheManga
rabb.it/ReadTheManga
rabb.it/ReadTheManga

>Implying re-ordering isn't a good thing
It was fucking dumb to have shigechi die the next chapter he was actually introduced, by putting Cindarella first he'll actually FEEL like he spent more time with the crew.

How's that autism taste?

What's done is done, user. He asked for a potential explanation.

Is Kira gonna be after that?

>Jotaro meets Josuke
That episode looked fine.

So now that David has shown they are willing to move whole arcs around, which fights in later parts do you think should be moved around?

>wanting panel-for-panel

Yes. Definitely

You can't fit Kira into DiU without the Quiet Life chapters, so yes.

What is with the overreaction here? Christ sake.

How many brojo pairs actually team up and use their stands together like Okuyasu and Josuke do? That's what make them my favorite Brojo/Jojo duo.

When else do Josuke and Okuyasu team up to take someone on in part 4? I want to look forward to more bro moments.

Okay good. I mean, I can totally see why they decided to reorder it, I'm just disappointed that I have to wait another week to see my glorious Kira Queenu lovingly animated.

It's /jojo/

People here think they're hot shit just because they don't watch streamed anime

The final fight

Elaborate.

>When else do Josuke and Okuyasu team up to take someone on in part 4?

Kira

It's probably the same guy who fuckin lost it over Kiras VA change.

None.

Sup Forums's invaded.

>had a perfect use of OST and style
It's funny you said that because I fucking hate how they use the music since Part 3. Lots of tracks are heavily underused in favor of others used in almost every chapter, and even those songs are often wasted because the keep using the same bits of them over and over again.

It must be so fucking frustrating to be the composer for parts 3-4...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKBKJ9DmOhs

Don't they team up before that too? Like, I remember there were some more moments we got to see Okuyasu and Josuke fight together, those were some of the best parts of part 4.

Superfly and Kosaku

I think the use of OST in part 4 has been stellar so far, no tracks have been overplayed to death like Stardust Crusaders.

This episode had a good mix of comfy and funny tracks mixed with badass tracks, hell, they play Josuke's theme, Okuyasu's theme AND Koichi's theme in this episode.

Yeah, about that Cinderella switch...

It's actually in the newest release of the manga as well. Hirohiko Araki even redrew some panels because of this. So stop whining.

The most logical reason posted.

>G A Y E S T
>E
>N
>E
>R
>A
>L

Source?

see:

My dad is Araki

A reminder that Rohan is based.

>Echoes Act 3's development potential is still A
Echoes Act 4 when

You mean lose hype during Cinderella.

The only real reason. They do this shit every time a new episode airs.

>It's C in VA when for some reason its stats get shittier

But the Cinderella arc literally cut the hype for Kira in half for a while, it felt more like a distraction that was placed there so Aya could be a plot device than anything.
I'd rather have some nonstop Kira over Kira KILLING SOMEONE then a fun episode of Yukako;

Reposting from previous thread

>Giorno nowhere in Part 6
>Koichi nowhere in Part 6
>Josuke nowhere in Part 6
>Okuyasu nowhere in Part 6
>GIORNO NOWHERE IN PART 6

Could Pucci have been beaten if those guys were also fighting him?

>Kira isn't next week

I don't remember. But it is the japanese rerelease of the manga that has the same cover art as these us versions: amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-1-Phantom-Blood/dp/1421578794

Other than a throw away line Cinderella doesn't really affect the plot that much other than Kira forcing Aya to change him.

My favorite.

Is there a full download link for Part 7 colored chapters ? Batoto is trash now and only an handfull of chapters are colored.

That's all I have right now

I finally got a chance to post that webm.

There are no Part 4 Jojoniums. Nice try.

It looks like Crazy Diamond is giving him a kiss.

All of them together? Nope.

Koichi uses Act 3, Okuyasu uses Hand and Pucci gets erased from existance...

p a s t e b i n

Watching the newest episode right now

Seriously? Why so people say this episode is shit? The banker bit was excellent.

It's not completely translated/typeset/etc in colored scans. That's not Batoto's issue