Aus/pol/: cum junkie edition

Queensland man held in Bali over alleged drug possession is mentally ill, lawyer says
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/australian-held-in-bali-over-drugs-mentally-ill-lawyer-says/9050626

Pill testing advocate says 'pressure', not lack of documentation, to blame for abandoned Spilt Milk trial
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-13/pill-testing-advocate-says-pressure-to-blame-for-abandoned-trial/9045988

Meningococcal outbreak worries families in Central Australia
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/meningococcal-outbreak-in-central-australia-worries-families/9048776

One dead, dozens injured in bus rollover north-west of Ballarat
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/one-dead-29-injured-bus-rollover-avoca-near-ballarat/9050528

WA Police search for teenager after Waikiki sexual assault and burglary
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/police-search-for-teenager-after-waikiki-assault-and-burglary/9050494

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VjngQ
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/police-search-for-teenager-after-waikiki-assault-and-burglary/9050494
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck's going on faggots?
I've been avoiding you all since you all went bunta over poof marriage.
Anything new?

Hello

wrong cunt

>only 20% voted no in qld sa and nsw
fucked

Maple sucker is jealous of our shit posting abilities.

where'd you hear that?
everyone (except one person) i know voted no.

Why are most Nationals such huge cucks?

they're money hungry fucks.
they're the ones pushing for the chinks to buy us out

How do you know?

Dickkk Smith: defending the great land of Australia against the chinks.
A man who has passed from national icon, to national hero.

do you know what happened to pigeon poster?
also, that cunt who made all the bruces is a fag sympathizer and voted yes
dick is the best person in our country

I've heard nothing on pigeon poster. Also you're telling me Sperg is a faggot??

yeah, i think so. unless some cunt was rping as him.
what a kick in the guts.. although he's into sam hyde and that's pretty gay

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

He needs the rope.

link?
otherwise cease this slander

it was a thread a couple days ago, i dont think it was aus/pol/ coz i dont come to these anymore
there was a bruce edit with the fag flag with an original filename.. i dunno what it was named as.
i might be wrong but it seemed like his type of oc shit

archive.is/VjngQ

>NSW Greens state MP David Shoebridge and federal Greens senator Lee Rhiannon have come out against the Pardus LAX 12 MF shotgun, which is now available in Australia. MF stands for magazine fed, referring to the detachable ammunition magazine which can be quickly detached from the firearm and a new one inserted. The shotgun is advertised on the company’s website as having “the feeling of a more tactical usage as well fast loading with detachable magazines with different capacities”.

>“The magazine is the concern for this one. It’s quick release, you push the button on the side and the magazine drops out then you feed in another one. It’s the same magazine as an AR assault rifle,” - Sam Lee

Only in Australia can there be so much bullshit surrounding a 130 year old action

JUST

lol

usually some half caste city abos in photos of anti islam protests too

the current leader of APF is a boong
i love that their narrative is backfiring

Thats what happens when minorities are treated like special pets instead of individuals.

>trusting (((polls)))
Not once in my entire life have I ever been polled by anyone and neither was anyone that I know. I'm almost certain that every single non binding and unofficial poll every made was full of shit.

redpill me on this steamy fresh hot warm meme pl0x

it's old.. and it's probably you

I've only been polled once & it was for approval/disapproval of Matthew Guy & the state Liberal party. Probably because i've had a liberal party membership & also donated money before the election last year.

naa~h cunt I'm oldfag as fuck

42?

Haha what a cocksucking faggot

feck off

bretty mucg

I play sports, golf, but with your Mum's holes. Some bleed but others don't, the main hole is always moist for me and she says you should call me Dad. Hi Son.

abs pls we're here to talk politics not pick up old granddaddies

>WA Police search for teenager after Waikiki sexual assault and burglary
>abc.net.au/news/2017-10-14/police-search-for-teenager-after-waikiki-assault-and-burglary/9050494
they posted his name picture on Facebook.

we all have our own pursuits

Somalian?

no he is an abo.

someone should really archive those urls, abc is literally a buzzfeed tier shithouse

meh, they all are.
the only decent paper is The Australian but you need to pay to read it

where's nordbro when you need him?

he's a faggot, he only filters shit he doesnt like
pretty sure the mods told him that he can only archive one link per thread

Close enough

but you're already paying for abc content through GST

>full

yeah, that's why i can read it..
what?
the aus is pay to view subscription shit

We made a deal a little while ago.
If you want to come here and live in the middle section you are welcome to it.

but that's the only good bit left.
i didnt agree to this

yeah

we're all paying for that online propaganda arm for the greens

Clive sydney hart.

oompa loompa
dumpity prick
you have a teeny tiny dick

Finally bought a car, that god I don't need to walk and take the bus anymore
>inb4 underage

Too bad, it is far away from our cities.
We can not stop them from coming, but we can move them away from us.

we can only move ourselves. they flock to the cities

was it the calais?

(if they survive the middle part)

Greens are the biggest faggots

heaps of the towns out bush (especially the mining ones) are full of euro trash (yugoslav, serbians, croats, greeks) and jungle asians

it was a Ford Camry from a used car place

Ahh now I see the confusion. When I say middle, I mean middle of the desert where noone can live.

Found On Rubbish Dump

good pick, cheap to fix and not a huge blow if you fuck up
you've obviously never been off the bitumen
furthermore, i mean, i get you're trying to be funny but they will be settled in cities

I grew up in a town in the arid desert. That alone was bad enough to nearly cause a friend who moved there dehydration.
However in regards to my "move to midle" comment, it is a joke.
They move to the desert to die.

If you are talking about my ford crack it is just because I like Holdens nothing else

in 5 years they wont exist anymore, replaced by one nation and the shooters/fishers

never mind i'm just being an angry cunt for no reason.
but really, dont you think it's funny that a lot of the small mining towns like leigh creek, arkaroola, coober pedy etc (of you've been there) are filled with foreigners?
some of them are 2nd 3rd gen too
in coober pedy there is a yugo and a slovakian(i think) club and they have different happy hours and they go to each others, back where they come from they were killing each other (i cant remember if it was slovakian, they used to serve cold spinach yogurt stuff every week and were russian orthodox)

led by the big dick

I can't stop laughing that my I went into work today and found out my boss just got "Terminated." 2 days ago the cunt threatened to fire me because I told him I wasn't coming in on my day off on Tuesday for some meeting if they weren't going to pay me. He got fired for a different reason but fucking sucked in cunt

It's my birthday today. :D

do you blame yourself for your parents suicide on your birthday every year?

the void beckons me

Gift for my auspol bois
Someone made a thread a few days ago looking for this.

i think its a gay video game on steam, needed to use the new sam head meme on it