Swedish feminists defend polygamy on Dutch television

mobile.twitter.com/hanifbali/status/918393498084298752/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should be asked about marrying multiple men. If she doesn't say that it's wrong her husband will beat her

that entire show is a cringefest trying to make those subhumans look good.

What kind of show is it?

That show is redpill central. Every sane person watching is like WTF gas these morons asap.

it's a trip through 'muslim europe'

So what? Only cucks and betas would see polygamy as degenerate

I've been in a relationship for 10 years and i still don't understand women..

kek

what a time to be alive

The mental gymnastics to say that anything in Islam is good.More women easier work XDXd :D:Dd:D
She herself is fat bitch with a beta husband.
The arab's wife is genuinely afraid to speak.Le shy girl comment.
Pure cringe.

>be me
>ex gf asks me if i ever fantasize about fucking other women
>think it's a shit test
>"oh honey of course not"
>asks me to tell her if i ever had the idea of cheating on her
>"honey, that won't ever happen"
>eventually flat out tells me she wouldn't mind if i cheated if i told her
>still assuming she's shit testing me, but really confused at the same time
>"uh yeah, well, i won't, don't worry about it"
>eventually we break up
>realize now she wanted me to fuck other women
>realize she thought of me as an alpha who should spread his seed among many women
>fucked it all up because I thought she was shit testing me

god damn it

user I'm pretty sure she just cheated on you, that's what is going on 9/10 when a woman brings up cheating, or accuses you of it.

no that happened towards the end, but that was different

This. It´s called projection in psychology.

Yes because polygamy always generates a healthy society

Are feminists going to team up with the Islamics in the upcoming Swedish civil war? Also why the fuck is that Swedish wife only able to speak Arabic?

AHAHHAHHAHAHBABBABABBABABA
you fucking imbécile cuck . She was cheatin you

you are this dumb huh.
its specimens like you that make it all worth it when i see your bodies on the streets after a bombing

Grote kans dat jouw vriendin wilde dat je vreemdging zodat ze haar eigen ontrouwe hoerengedrag kon rechtvaardigen.
Voelt slecht, man.

Someone with non-nazi Twitter should tweet this to Jordan B Peterson, Gad Saad and The Ex-Muslims of North America.

>polygamy
is the ultimate fantasy for women.

kek this is what they did in Swedish TV

>Q:Why should polygamy be legal?
>A:Why not? Let people live however they want
>Q:Can a woman be married to more than one man?
>A:No they can not! It's against morals and nature intended for women to only have one man!

She was an IQ 80 somlian muslim though, who claimed to be an expert in Islam

>Western women
>"Take charge of us, be real men"
>Pol/Western men
>Look at these girls desperately wanting to be put in place. We don't want girls unless they've gotten at least as much nigger dick as our mothers

You cucks never cease amaze

Why is polygamy wrong though? If the women can divorce the man and freely enter/exit into a polygamous relationship then I don't see the problem.

Jew

>being this bluepilled
it's true. women want a provider, and if a man can provide for multiple women at the same time, then he is the ultimate provider.

also women have no honor, so they don't mind sharing a man with other women as long as the man is of high quality.

It's not Western and therefore anything that doesn't stem from the West is objectively worse according to pol. That's why the West is riddled with faggotry and degenerates and pol won't ever say that's wrong.

>be in a relationship
>don't be honest about your thoughts & intentions
Why? Was she just a fuckbuddy or what?

The only places in the world where polygamy is legal are muslim shitholes in africa and the middle-east. If you want polygamy, don't leave home.

Hoe kun je zo blind zijn?

>"Polygamy is evil because then only stronger genes would he passed on and weak faggots like me would die without kids"

Go and whine about it on Tumblr. Natural Selection can only work in a society by polygamy or in a degenerate society with everyone having hidden multiple partners that kill their children and lead to a hedonistic life style.

Also Utah

Yeah, Sup Forums has some shanty reasoning at times, but I'm wondering if there are actually good arguments to be made against (free) polygamy. It seems like it's just needlessly limiting people's rights. I can see how it'd complicate marriage laws, divorces etc though, but that's more of a practical than a moral argument.

>faggotry
Nothing wrong with that either, doesn't hurt anyone.

>degenerates
A very subjective term. I use it a lot but mostly just to refer to people acting like savage monkeys/animals, i.e. resorting to force or violence as a means of settling disagreements of ideas.

The only place where faggotry, transfaggotry, cuckholdry, fucking animals, letting faggots adopt kids and putting children on puberty blockers is legal is the West.

I wouldn't step into Europe again even if I were paid a billion dollars. You cucks have fun.

Sweden needs to be nuked

But due to monogamy in your lands even foreigners get to fuck your women. Isn't that how monogamy works?

>think's it's a shit test
>fails said shit test
Do you ever fantasize about fucking other women user?
>Correct response, "All the fucking time", "only big titted blonde ones",
She also likely cheated.

>>faggotry
>Nothing wrong with that either, doesn't hurt anyone.

Apart from the disease, abuse and degeneracy? Sure.

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Go ahead, read the horrors of a faggot society written by non other than an ex faggot

>Faggotry
>nothing wrong

Classic Sweden

That swolebro is so obviously a soldier. Fucking Sweden lmao

Fuck off Goatfucker

It's only legal to fuck animals in the West. It's the death penalty in Muslim penalty. Even the animal gets the death penalty.

>Most animal sex acts not against Canada's bestiality law: court

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX

Eat shit cuck

The polygami is good. Every men want the own harem.

>Even the animal gets the death penalty.

Never change terroristpajeet

>By animal we mean your mother

There's nothing wrong with polygamy.

she was cheating on you, buddy.. so when you fuck some other girl she could break up with you without feeling any guilt despite cheating on you first.

Their problem, not yours. Unless you think aids is airborne.
>no argument "hurr durr they're different and our child-raping prophet told us they're bad"
Classic Pakistan

I understand how cum filled animals are a delicacy in the west but here in the backwards muslim lands we don't eat those or drink their milk. I guess we need to be more like the west.

>t. cuck

>abdul says, trying to avoid eye contact with the abused goat beleating pitifully in the corner of his room.

I think my picture clearly listed the harms. Or is it censored by your free nation's government?

Ok so let's get this straight. It's the faggots problem when they get aids because it doesn't affect us, so we shouldn't say anything to them according to you.

However, when we want to quell this degeneracy in OUR country, then it's a problem? Get the fuck outta here you cuck

i broke with her because i suspected her of cheating, how does that make me a cuck

Speaking of degeneracy, explain this:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

She cheated on you.

You fit the dictionary definition of a cuck.

cuck in sweden is not the same as in the rest of the world
there cuck has a positive meaning

he wanted to congratulate you oin breaking up with her
and calledyou a cuck (alpha)

yeah sweden is kinda weird famalam

>People cling to the belief that cousin marrying keeps wealth in the family and more stable marriage because abuse cannot happen since both the children are of the same family. They are also uneducated about the effects of inbreeding

Now you explain the following and why the West is proud of it:

>Faggotry
>Transfaggotry
>Cuckoldry
>Putting children on puberty blockers
>Letting faggots adopt children legally
>Sex with animals being legal

And the source of the statistic is?

Cousin marriage is perfectly fine as long as there's a gap of two generations between the cousin couple.

>Inbreeding on a massive scale
>b-but it's to keep wealth...
>dresses up boys like girls and fucks them bleeding
>i-it's cultural practice
>rape gangs all over the UK because totally incapable of getting women normally
>y-you're racist

Face it Boomjeet, you're so genetically inferior you really shouldn't be throwing rocks.

You forgot to give the explanation of why the West is basically a Brazilian donkey show level of degenerate

Oh yeah? Then why are you all lining the fences to get over here? Go fuck your cousin some more, shitshoveller.

>it's ok to fuck my cousin and make retarded babies as long as someone in the world somewhere is doing also something degenerate
>shitskin indian muslim

pick both

I'm not. I wouldn't step into the West no matter what.

Now explain why there is so much degeneracy in the West and why you are so proud of it. Add bug chasing to the list.

>Why are you coming to a region where you get infinite benefits, support and a seeminglt unlimited supply of women that throw yourself at you.

>Face it Boomjeet, you're so genetically inferior you really shouldn't be throwing rocks.
No, you. Intelligence and women's rights are dysgenic. THey are superior, that is why they are conquering inferior white countries.

>our women are litterly ruining other countries
i guess there is no other choice, kill Swedish women, save the world
>in the end the muslim woman slips up and says she doesnt have a choice
KEK
but nobody cares about that because she is brown

Yes, because you're inflicting suffering on people who haven't done anything to deserve it. It's the same reason I find it a problem when North Korea has prison camps people are born into or put into for shitty reasons and forced to suffer in.

You're needlessly inflicting pain on people who have done nothing to deserve it aside from being born wrong.

Also subjectively labelling something "degeneracy" and then trying to use that as an argument in place of an actual argument does nothing. God, India should just never have let you form your own country.

No, not really. That's concerning them and not you, if they do their own risk-to-benefit assessment of fucking vs aids and still deem it worthwhile to fuck, then that's on them, not you.

Wrong. No one in the educated circles marries within their families. It's becoming a bad thing in the society and eventually will be rooted out.

However there is no end to Western degeneracy. Want to perhaps explain why you all are so proud of it?

>you're inflicting suffering on people who haven't done anything to deserve it
Wrong. They are contributing to the moral decay of society. Also it is against the law to be a faggot and they are breaking the law. It is illegal to be a faggot in India too you retard.

>The youth dancing like harlots in pride parades
>children getting raped and rented by gay "parents"
>Moving on from fornication to traps to honosexuality to children to animals to dead bodies doesn't concern you
>Ignoring the fact that homosexuality breeds a hedonistic lifestyle
>shove their degeneracy in your face
>have doctors feed female hormones to the youth
>doesn't concern me

This selfish degeneracy calles "indiviualism" is why the west is so degenerate.

Additionally,
>The percentage of adults living with HIV/AIDS in Pakistan is 0.10% while in Sweden it is 0.10%. 3,500 people in Pakistan and 100 people in Sweden die from AIDS each year.

I could also go throw quality of life index, average pay, average IQ, average level of education, average level of birth defects (you have too many sister/cousin fuckers). Especially in UK statistics this is made clear where Pakistanis account for about 50% of birth defects whereas they only make up less than 5% or so of the population (give or take), AND are generally more educated (the UK generally takes in doctors and whatnot) which shits on your claim that it's only the Pakistani tards (hint: most of them) that intermarry.

>double responses

Don't be mad, some nations are meant for wealth, and other nations are meant to shovel their shit. You're a good man Pajeet, you fight against faggotry. But know your place.

>What are sources?

You are still dodging the degeneracy of your country and showing everyone here what a cuck you are. Be a man for once in your life and speak properly. Stop being a jew

>A couple of individuals doing a few things which is generally looked down upon is comparable to the society-wide problems of Pakistan or other muslim-majority countries
Nice try. Also I can be against these things without having to opt for the even shittier alternative of even slightly mimicking Pakistani society or Islam.

>It is illegal to be a faggot in India too you retard.
I didn't say it wasn't. You're a shittier version of India so I was saying they shouldn't have let you form as it would've left the world slightly less shitty.

>what are IDs

>engaging in your pathetic reframing

>not understanding that i see you all as one puddle of inbred turd we have to step on every now and then

I'm not comparing the two.

You have failed to justify getting fucked by men and are now comparing the two.

Ok so let's establish whether you will talk about Western degeneracy or not first.

Shitty excuse

>why you all are so proud of it?
spending time here i hope you brainlet got to understand that a lot of people are unhappy about the "degeneration of the west"

>It's becoming a bad thing in the society and eventually will be rooted out.
sure it will kek
same as killing infidels and fucking kids cos allah said so

seems to me you come here to get a daily dose of enjoyment seeing where the west is heading
but dont dwell on the feeling too much
it will reach your shithole eventually

>what's the next step in your master plan

You know the rest.

Shut the fuck up.

>UK Pakistanis fucking siblings
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
>The study included 43 different ethnicities but the largest ethnic groups were Pakistani (45%) and white British (just under 40%).
>Of 5,127 babies of Pakistani origin, 37% had married parents who were first cousins, compared to less than 1% of married couples nationally.

Seriously though, I don't know why you bother. Everyone knows Pakistan is a shithole, trying to argue in favor of it is sort of like someone unironically arguing the case for NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA.

Yep. Probably with your friend

Lel. Strange way to say "I am a faggot"

>You have failed to justify getting fucked by
How have I failed? Two men fucking doesn't hurt me or bother me in any way possible, so there's not a problem. They can fuck all they want.

That Belgian cuck in that show really pisses me off

If consenting adults agree to the relationship, what's wrong with it?

You're just another sissy white boy, afraid of the fact that your 'soulmate' would rather be wife #4 of Ahmed than be your #1 sweety. xxDDD

I'm telling you to shut the fuck up, I hope this clarifies things

submitting to base instincts, sex especially, subverts civilization
you get harems or equal mate distribution - ie you get natural selection or civilization, one or the other, not both

I don’t care about polygamists but i do fucking care about muslims shitting out ten+ children per wife.

Why? If the dutch are to be bred out of existence, surely it is gods will.

>The study's authors stressed that most babies born to related couples were "absolutely fine"

There you go. The first sentence in the article. You just wenr ahead and justified cousin marriage. Not only this but she also said that most cousin couples were happoer than most others and that they had "fantastic relationships". All she said is that they should get tested before marriage.

polygamy is the only one hope for old underfucked feminazi cunts

>brainlet
Amusing how you automatically assume you are smarter, while your women are out whoring about and your sons are receiving high doses of HIV laden semen on the regular. But hey, whatever makes you happy.

The difference between my country and yours is the yours is supposed to be more educated and therefore less degenerate.

Mine has started identifying the problems and aims to combat the problems in whatever way possible. Yours keeps going deeper and deeper into the pit of degeneracy. If you constantly try to fix others, you will become worse than them.

Mark my words: the degeneracy that exists in your country will never permeate through the rock hard bulwark of Islam. If you go to sleep thinking we will fall too, you are more of a cuck than can ever imagine.

So you'd be fine if your son decided to go ahead and open a sex dungeon in his room and get fucked by men ?

You never adressed the fact that gay parents bewt their children and sexually abuse them and that they contribute to moral decay via pride parades .

No shit, it increases the risk of birth defects substantially but doesn't correlate 100%, which nobody is arguing.

How are you just skipping over this part
>While the BiB cohort includes a total of 43 different ethnicities, the largest ethnic groups were Pakistani (45%) and White British (just under 40%).
Pakis make up 1.17m of Britains 65m population:
>1.17/65 = 0.018
so they are 1.8% of the population yet their kids account for 45% of all birth defects. Are you just skipping over this part because of your cognitive dissonance or what? They are 25x more likely to have birth defects than native brits.

Wrong. Harems can be limited (4 wives).

Also, Civilization is a part of natural selection as Humans mamaged to rise victorious over the world and were ablento subdue the world only because it developed civilization which is it's greatest achievement and the only one that allowed us to triumph as the best of species. Civilization was selected by nature as being succesful