What a spoilt brat

what a spoilt brat

I don't bloody think RMS allows it.

Why wrap the food in a bell pepper, though? That's gonna be a rubbery pain in the ass to eat, you're supposed to cut them up you little SHIT whoever made this dish is a fucking ponce and has no business making meals for lolis.

meat stuffed peppers is a very common dish that a lot of people make, the resistance of sourness of the outer-layer makes the texture of the meat very nice

It would be much more convenient to eat if you just fucking chopped up the peppers and used them as toppings on a sandwich or burger, and cut out the rice in exchange for the bread.

Is this considering high dining in America?

Fuck off burger

The flavors would mix too much and you wouldn't get the contrast of texture and flavor. The dish is better if you leave the pepper whole.

It's considered convenient, expedient dining that suits patrons of all ages and prevents the risk of a mess when dealing with a toddler who can hold things.

This only happens if you drench the thing in ketchup.

Well yeah, thats kind of the point of the show. He sucks at cooling, especially cooking for kids.

And stuffed peppers are a pretty common dish.

>prevents the risk of a mess
but there is the very likely risk, especially when dealing with toddlers, that the condiments will fall out of the burger, which is not only messy but would ruin a dish that pointed out is a shitty mix anyway. Also burgers are greasy as fuck so that's just default messiness.

Not all burgers have to be made of ground beef.

that's a moot point considering OPs picture is a dish with beef. You can't claim to "improve" a time-tested classic dish by turning it into a burger that doesn't even feature the main ingredient.

And what would you call this vegetable?

You can create an in-between of sandwiches and burgers by just using burger buns and related condiments. For example, have you ever had smoked brisket in a bun? Or a chicken burger? You might call these just "sandwiches", but it's the bun and compatibility with certain condiments (ketchup, mustard, etc) that counts when distinguishing burgers from the sandwich family.

Why not just pick up the stuffed pepper and eat it with your hands?

Hes trying his best

Why does she always blush when she's around sensei?

>have you ever had smoked brisket in a bun?
no I'm not a jew

but seriously senpai, the whole point of the original response () was attempting to illustrate how the originally presented dish would be better as a burger. Now all of a sudden you're saying that the way of improving the dish is to change its key component (beef). If I were consulting a mechanic as to how I should fix my shitty Ford, them recommending I replace it entirely with a Volkswagen isn't a solution, it's a work-around. You couldn't call OP's picture objectively better if it were within two buns, and then claim you would have to switch out the beef for something else, that's retarded.

Almost as retarded as thinking I hadn't heard of a fucking chicken burger before.

I'm not saying to change the fucking ingredients! I'm saying that your whole idea of burgers is wrong if you think that burgers can only be "greasy" ground beef. This dish AS PRESENTED can quite simply be placed between pieces of bread and made simple for the toddler to eat.

100% honestly not joking or being an cunt: do Americans actually feed their toddler aged children burgers or are you just joking?

Yes? Its ground beef, softest meat you can eat.

why is your filename so fucking long

Sandwiches in general are common in American households. When I was in kindergarten, when I got home each day for a while I would make myself a sandwich for lunch. When I visit my extended family, one half almost always brings stuff to make BBQ sandwiches from the meat they deliciously smoked in the back yard.

but the carbs in the bun isn't good for a growing child, especially considering they likely had sandwiches for lunch. It isn't a balanced diet and in fact one that would result in childhood obesity.

Sorry, read your post wrong. Thought you asked "do you feed kids hamburger meat", not "hamburgers", the answer being no, burgers are too large and require too much co-ordination to eat.

Shes always blushing

One sandwich's worth of whole grain bread, even once per day, is not gonna fucking make you obese. Unless the child is perpetually locked inside, they're gonna burn off that bread by the end of the day running around outside.

Why do you think, dumbass?

But given the child has three meals a day, both lunch and dinner would feature a large carbohydrate component, which is essentially empty calories.
>Unless the child is perpetually locked inside
if you keep feeding your kid empty/useless calories they will lock themselves inside

>both lunch and dinner would feature a large carbohydrate component

Huh? Are we suddenly making several burgers per day?

She wants him to pound her mochi

do you usually have you sandwiches without bread at lunch?

Why does lunch need to be sandwiches? Are you actually using my anecdote?

Nah I said in that lunch would likely be sandwiches. Even to this day I rarely make anything besides sandwiches for my lunch. I doubt most parents would deviate from the routine of sandwiches for lunch, even if they're giving their child a burger for dinner. So my point still stand that it's a shit tonne of carbohydrates for a growing child

but honestly who gives one m8 we're not getting married, raise your kids on hot coal for all I care t b h

Bell peppers are gross. Any pepper that isn't spicy is gross.

Are hotdogs sandwiches?

If that was my daughter, I'd remind her that she wasn't allowed to get up from the dinner table until she had cleaned up her plate. Further, I would remind her that the bellpepper would taste better if she combined it with the meat, rather than just eating the bellpepper straight at the end.

As someone who had that punishment inflicted on them: fuck off