I believe in God

>I believe in God

god doesnt care

hello achmed

Fpbp.
Chirstianity is really fucking stupid if you claim to hate Jews, yet you adhere to a religion they made for you.

I believe in aliens.

>we are a way for the cosmos to know itself

aliens dont care

>da oonivers iz randum

Fucking this

The world has gone godless and I barely give a fuck about society anymore.
I pray for WW3

Islam is an even later Jewish invention.
They based their system off of Hinduism.

Jews=Creators
Christians=Preservers
Muslims=Destroyers

Christians and Muslims act as a fail safe to each other if one gets too powerful they will send the other against it. They do this in many sectors:

USA=Russia
Democrats=Republicans
Capitalism=Communism

They all serve the Jews but one side may push you to another side but they still win.

>a religion they made for you
the history of christianity is no secret, it would take you five minutes to realize that jews today didn't descend from the jews in the bible. the modern day jew is the descendant of talmudists and the jews in the bible all became christian. there are exactly zero actual jews left in the world today, only talmudists and christians. an error in translation long after the new testament was written resulted in talmudists becoming known as jews.

>i am nihilist!
>why my depression wont go away

grog does not believe in anything
others tell grog about god but grog hits them with stick

That is a hoax that fooled me for a long time. There were Jews in ancient rome tht ruined their society 1000 years before Khazaria who did all the same jewy stuff.

Also

Chekd

hey guys im christian hurr ma hrur durrrr

whats goin on fellow crustians

Hey guise im le christian and im a nazi who hates jews even tho jesus was a jew and he was teh son of our jewish god. Im also a white nationalist even tho as long as your christian and black you can fuck my wife. :D:DD:D:D:D:D

Literally my current political opinion.

positive feelings r just a physical reaction, so you shouldn't hav them

The Jews have superstitions that they believe keeps them in power. Most of them wouldn't count shekels in temple because despite what they advocate for you the are very nationalistic.

Enjoy your drug crazed butt fucking in hell you sodomite degenerates.

The same hell that makes you so scared to die you would never consider violent revolution, but will instead fight to live and pay shekels.

Kek

All 3 Holy Books require this to get in heaven.

And we are the fags how???

Christianity is based because they hate sodomites. But racemixing is ok :)

>I understand how existence works

Fedora tipper
>god isn't real reeeeee
God
>I don't think about you at all

The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”